Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616872 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T34.4: Void invasion!?
« Reply #2190 on: November 14, 2014, 08:59:34 pm »

"I oppose. Do you really think that will work? Why would that work better than the current system? And do you really think somebody's fate should be left up to a coin toss? At least assume they are innocent if it is even."
"I do not think that it should be left to a coin toss - I specifically said that instead of that, it's based on whoever manages to get the next vote in. Moreover, just because a single proposal is tied doesn't mean the god gets to go free, unless that proposal was to decide whether to let the god go free or not. For example, if the proposal to have your angels guard you fails, you will not be set free."

Yaos asks Jeffrey for advice in regards to getting better worship quality from his followers.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 14, 2014, 09:02:02 pm »

34.03.02 Support
34.01 Support
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2192 on: November 14, 2014, 09:03:54 pm »

(Neron: -2E)
You create 300 Snow Golems (walking snowmen, I suspect?) with eyes of coal. They help maintain the Ice Titans' bodies and keep them company in their long, lonely treks.

(Grauel: Local copy of trial proposals updated, not sure how so many votes were miscounted when they were listed in the paragraph text part)

Strike Team Fusil has attacked and slain Vartija! Tykki has managed to attack Cim for 2E of damage before jumping away

(Yaos: Proposal added)

(more to come)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 14, 2014, 09:06:01 pm »

"Oh Void. Will all divinities please vote in a timely fashion? We might have one less annoying god to imprison if you don't."

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2194 on: November 14, 2014, 09:08:26 pm »

(Khaziraad: Votes added

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T35: Order and Weapons: Law and Conflict
« Reply #2195 on: November 14, 2014, 09:19:31 pm »

(Grauel: Local copy of trial proposals updated, not sure how so many votes were miscounted when they were listed in the paragraph text part)
(It happens. I never bolded the original proposal I made so that might have made some part of it confusing.)

Ouch. Those things aren't cheap.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 14, 2014, 09:39:04 pm »

Propose that Fusil gets imprisoned for 6 Ticks for attempted murder of a god instead of 3 Ticks for intent to murder a god.

"Strike Team Fusil just tried to assassinate Cim! They NEED to be imprisoned! They cannot simply be bound to protect Fusil!"

What's the monster situation like? How's the status of the evacuation of Humans?

Propose that Cim's angels be bound to guard Cim if he is imprisoned.

Abstain 34.03.2

Oppose 34.03.1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 14, 2014, 09:52:45 pm »

Propose that Fusil gets imprisoned for 6 Ticks for attempted murder of a god instead of 3 Ticks for intent to murder a god.

"Oppose, obviously. Even if you didn't say it out loud."

"Strike Team Fusil just tried to assassinate Cim! They NEED to be imprisoned! They cannot simply be bound to protect Fusil!"

"Oh and why not? I am not the one who attacked them. There is nothing, to my knowlage, prevent non-god beings from attempting to kill gods to some success."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 14, 2014, 09:59:22 pm »

You are diging a grave for yourself Fusil. If you continue this, Cim will likely push to have your team sealed for his safety, which would open you for attack.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 14, 2014, 10:11:22 pm »

You are diging a grave for yourself Fusil. If you continue this, Cim will likely push to have your team sealed for his safety, which would open you for attack.

"Then I will just have to kill him before that, won't I?"

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: November 14, 2014, 10:58:56 pm »

Quote from: Yaos
I support this.

"Oh and why not? I am not the one who attacked them. There is nothing, to my knowlage, prevent non-god beings from attempting to kill gods to some success."
Your strike team, however, is under your control. You are the one making the decisions and giving the orders, even if not publicly. As such, you are breaching council law by seeking the death of another god.

We really need to do something about this, and soon.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2201 on: November 14, 2014, 10:59:42 pm »

Barzul! Everyone needs to vote as soon as possible! I Support increasing the length to 6 ticks.

Fusil, you are ordering Tykki around. Therefore, you are the one behind the attacks, and so you can be held responsible.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: November 14, 2014, 11:00:52 pm »

Your strike team, however, is under your control. You are the one making the decisions and giving the orders, even if not publicly. As such, you are breaching council law by seeking the death of another god.

"Not so. I had ordered them to attack the Archangel, which is legal. Tykki attacked Cim on her own free will, all I did was point her in that direction. She does have a mind of her own, after all."

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: November 14, 2014, 11:09:54 pm »

Then you are therefore guilty of standing by while one of your subordinates breaks the law - under your influence to do so, no less.
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: November 14, 2014, 11:11:46 pm »

Then you are therefore guilty of standing by while one of your subordinates breaks the law - under your influence to do so, no less.

"As I said before, mortals and our other creations are not under these laws. Thus, Tykki has broken no law. There is, after all, no reason to tell humans not to cause mass-extinction events. Tykki is not a god currently, thus the council rules do not apply to her."

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 475