Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616989 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T35.5: Approaching a decision
« Reply #2280 on: November 15, 2014, 05:27:09 am »

Spoiler: Votes counted (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: November 15, 2014, 05:32:20 am »

"Interesting. In the Deities list it says that Artisanii is sealed away, as it should, but it doesn't mention the god of Honour, who was also supposedly sealed away by Fusil. Now, only Fusil would know the location of the god of Honour, so he could've killed him, stolen his Essence, and none of us would even know it. Care to explain that, Fusil? I'd like a response before I start accusing you of killing a god."

Propose that Cim is sealed for 1 Tick.
Propose that all of punishments on Cim are dropped if he helps seal Fusil as a Breaker Shield.
"Abstain, Abstain."
"I'm....honestly quite surprised, Cim. I didn't expect you to play the 'better man' card. I'm sorry about punishing you but you did make some pretty hefty amounts of dealings with Void creatures without council permission. I hope we can remain on, at least, lukewarm terms after all this is done. I'd also like to commend you for not doing anything that might harm Fusil, thus obeying Council Rules to not seek the death of another god. I really wish you hadn't made those deals with the Void. I really do."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: November 15, 2014, 05:44:37 am »

"I actually haven't made any deals with the Null nor the Void. Only talked with them and experimented with it. But if you deem I should be punished for that, feel free to attempt to persuade the others. I will hold no bad blood with you if you do. As a younger God, you don't remember how we all and the Bubble formed from the Void. Learning to understand it is a step to understanding ourselves, and vice versa."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: November 15, 2014, 05:48:52 am »

Yaos creates the Human constellation on Keshan: it is associated with Humans, Ambition, and Perfection
Yaos creates the Ikaku constellation on Slytha, in honour of his dead friend Kujin: It is associated with Chi/Energy, Fighting Spirit, and Friendship
Yaos creates the Pentagram constellation on Slytha: It is associated with Ritual Magic, Iron, and Milk
Yaos creates the Ring constellation on Keshan: It is associated with Marriage, Enchantment Magic, and Beauty

"I propose that the constellations cycle in order, rather than randomly."

"I actually haven't made any deals with the Null nor the Void. Only talked with them and experimented with it. But if you deem I should be punished for that, feel free to attempt to persuade the others. I will hold no bad blood with you if you do. As a younger God, you don't remember how we all and the Bubble formed from the Void. Learning to understand it is a step to understanding ourselves, and vice versa."
"In that case we should set up a council committee to study the Void in a safe, controlled environment. After 35 bloody Ticks it's about time we finally set up such a committee." (That's officially a proposal, by the way.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2284 on: November 15, 2014, 05:56:03 am »

(! ! !: -0E)
An irony spoon flies around near the metaphorical ceiling of the Council, says "I will not disappear," and disappears.

Yaos creates the Human and the Ring constellations over Keshan and the Ikaku and the Pentagram constellations over Slytha. No challenges have yet been issued.

(Proposals added)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: November 15, 2014, 05:58:04 am »

"Support. Being able to predict them would give them some actual meaning."

"In that case we should set up a council committee to study the Void in a safe, controlled environment."
"Support. If this passes, I will reveal everything I've learned so far, though I doubt most of us can do anything with it. Still, I feel offended that you suspect that the God of Order wouldn't keep its experiments under control."

An irony spoon flies around near the metaphorical ceiling of the Council, says "I will not disappear," and disappears.
"Er, who did that? Varee?"

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: November 15, 2014, 06:10:28 am »

Umm I thanks you for the mention but I am not the source for every and all event .......
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: November 15, 2014, 06:11:53 am »

"Then who? Only you would do something that random."

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: November 15, 2014, 06:13:26 am »

Varee holds up his hand and make a closing and opening gesture.
"Talk to my hand then"
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: November 15, 2014, 07:38:26 am »

Support 34.2 and 34.03.2

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: November 15, 2014, 10:48:35 am »

"In that case we should set up a council committee to study the Void in a safe, controlled environment."

Sounds good for me. Support.

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: November 15, 2014, 01:02:39 pm »

"Interesting. In the Deities list it says that Artisanii is sealed away, as it should, but it doesn't mention the god of Honour, who was also supposedly sealed away by Fusil. Now, only Fusil would know the location of the god of Honour, so he could've killed him, stolen his Essence, and none of us would even know it. Care to explain that, Fusil? I'd like a response before I start accusing you of killing a god."

"If I killed him, you would have known it. You would have known he was struck down. Are you that stupid, or where you not paying attention? Serac's book stated that gods sealed away for to long essentially die, their corpses becoming monsters. Now, the God of Honor was a giant dragon with a sword. Does that sound at all familiar to you?"

"Such things are best understood in other ways, rather than asking the least trustworthy source available. I am glad I can slay you before you do any damage."

"In that case we should set up a council committee to study the Void in a safe, controlled environment. After 35 bloody Ticks it's about time we finally set up such a committee." (That's officially a proposal, by the way.)

"I oppose. Are you trying to get all of creation destroyed? Aside from that, they have sent a killer that will likely be here right away. Destroying it will be our first priority, researching it from books and other safe ways should be second."

"Oppose. You put to much stock in the constellations as they are. They have no real effect, anyway.'
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2292 on: November 15, 2014, 01:10:52 pm »

Chapter four of that book is called Halting rampaging reanimated godly remains, so that is probably what the giant dragon was...
Does anyone else support draining the other dead gods so that doesn't happen again?

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: November 15, 2014, 01:24:11 pm »

Nope. I'd rather not die if I ever decide to take a nap. (Aka something comes up in real life and I don't get a chance to let the gm know before disappearing for a few days)

Oppose the council sleep draining
Abstain from all the others
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2294 on: November 15, 2014, 01:53:31 pm »

Spoiler: Votes counted (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 475