Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 616838 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T40.5: Degradation
« Reply #2685 on: November 20, 2014, 04:20:51 pm »

"A fight in Death battle plane would be preffered. The archangel is still very unfinished, I'd hate to lose it."
An offer of DEATH BATTLE is offered with his archangel and Lette being the combatants. Everyone else is evacuated from the DBP.
Offer is accepted. Though I suspect Lette to win, as my archangel is curently equiped only to deal with armies.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 20, 2014, 04:21:54 pm »

"A fight in Death battle plane would be preffered. The archangel is still very unfinished, I'd hate to lose it."
An offer of DEATH BATTLE is offered with his archangel and Lette being the combatants. Everyone else is evacuated from the DBP.
Offer is accepted. Though I suspect Lette to win, as my archangel is curently equiped only to deal with armies.
(What a coincidence! So is mine.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 20, 2014, 05:36:13 pm »

"Time to set my follower belief system into stone."

Create one hundred tablets of stone with the following on it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The tablets shall appear on top of shrines to me everywhere.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2688 on: November 20, 2014, 08:13:53 pm »

Tick 41: Ominous times

A Hummingbird philosopher has ascended to angelhood after passing a series of trials by Kli. He has not currently done much with his new power beyond wandering the worlds to see interesting sights.

The rakshas appear to have expanded their civilization, and they have many fora for discussion.

Khaziraad's archangel begins fighting Lette in the Death Battle Plane. The archangel cannot seem to hit Lette easily, and Lette cannot seem to damage the archangel significantly. It is mostly a stalemate.
(As usual, conditions there do not necessarily reflect conditions elsewhere. Such is the weakness of lab experiment-like studies.)

(Neron: -1E)
Neron has codified his teachings and distributed them to many shrines. The followers of Neron are thankful for clearing up many questions about his teachings.

This update's constellations are the Seraph and Ikaku.

Spoiler: Deities (0*) (click to show/hide)

Illgeo/Taol is in danger of being marked as inactive.

Spoiler: Council rules (+1) (click to show/hide)
k
Spoiler: Council proposals (5) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: New Proposals (0) (click to show/hide)

New players are always welcome. Sphere ideas this tick are Victory, Longevity, Fire, and Animals.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [12+/999 players] IC: T41: Ominous times
« Reply #2689 on: November 20, 2014, 08:53:47 pm »

Azem checks on Alprozem and his familly.

Lost in Nowhere

• Bay Watcher
  • AHAHAHAHA~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 20, 2014, 09:05:41 pm »

What ever happened to Kujin?
And so I strike, like an unseen dodge ball in an echoing gymnasium!
Another book entitled Start Your Day with Extinction.
Must be the next book in the series after Start Your Day with Death.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: November 20, 2014, 09:14:14 pm »

What ever happened to Kujin?

(He became inactive then was killed.)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: November 20, 2014, 09:15:23 pm »

"This is better than expected, actualy. If my archangel can withstand attacks from an angel even at this early stage, then it is fantastic. Speed problems will be dealt with later down the line. Time to add some anti-theft systems."
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: November 20, 2014, 09:35:47 pm »

"What the hell kind of armour does your angel have? Lette was supposed to be ultimate offence and she just could not hurt you!"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: November 20, 2014, 09:44:11 pm »

I will now create the Angel of the North, she is an angelic Rani with golden feather, dark green robes and a crown of pine needles. She will have powerful ice magic and hold a spear of solid gold.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: November 20, 2014, 09:44:44 pm »

Quote from: Grauel
Do not ever touch my stuff.
"I'll take that to mean you don't want me touching the sphere of Hunger. Fine. In exchange, you are not allowed to mess around with Humans and you are not allowed to have ambitions. If you were talking about something else, you're going to have to be more specific."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:54:21 pm by Andres »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: November 20, 2014, 09:52:07 pm »

Support 40.00
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: November 20, 2014, 09:52:41 pm »

"I haven't added armor yet."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: November 20, 2014, 09:56:54 pm »

"I haven't added armor yet."
"Then explain how she (I imagine your archangel is a she) managed to take the equivalent of five building-busters to the face and shrug it off like.....ooooooohhhh. Right. Forgot you're the architecture god. Makes sense now." (I literally only realised that AFTER I wrote 'building-buster'.)

I train with an angel, since Paladins are too unreliable. Lette and Minos will be there to guard Yaos from outside threats.

Tory returns the weapon she stole. It was just a boring old spear. Unexpected considering the fame of the dwarves for their weapon-making skills.

A new Seppo High Priest is found that will help create the Hilda and the Sion. The Scientists work on them regardless of whether or not a priest is available.

Yaos creates as many Moon Humans as possible with 2 Essence. Jeffrey and two angels will help build accommodations for the new Humans, including either a democratic or republic government, better farms, and temples. A law is enacted saying that outsiders are strictly forbidden and that all such sightings must immediately be reported to Yaos via prayer - especially if they start hearing strange voices or see eldritch symbols.

So what's the moon like? How are the Moon Humans different from normal Humans?

Yaos listens to the prayers of some of the Moon Humans.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:01:40 pm by Andres »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: November 20, 2014, 10:04:33 pm »

"You just had to make it public didn't you?"
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 475