Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC  (Read 8510 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2015, 04:01:40 pm »

Belle

Vena smile widened slightly,
”Thank you, I'm sure you will appreciate my next cards then” she made a dramatic gesture ”I detach one overlay unit from number 17, this increases it's attack power by 500 points” she pointed towards the Messengalato ”Go Leviathan dragon, attack Messengalto.”

Spoiler: cards (click to show/hide)

Sol

The dinosaur paused for a moment in confusion as he lost his target, Danny wasted no time however a smile still on his face despite the setback. ”Go Velo, crunch down on Altair”

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jacob

Kurogane's face was emotionless after the trap was activated, ”After Haipa attacks, he changes to defence position.” he pulled out some cards from his hand ”Then I set two cards face down and end my turn”

Marin

”I draw” without any flourishes Sharon drew her first card, she showed it to Marin ”I summon Dance Princess of the Ice Barrier, in attack mode” a woman in heavy clothing appeared in the hologram, spinning two weapons made of ice ”Dance princess, go destroy that face down monster”

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 04:14:08 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2015, 04:14:54 pm »

Sol flips open Fiendish Chains, chuckling. "Velo? SIT." The field shimmered for a moment as several black iron chains burst forth from the ground and wrapped around the dinosaur, pinning it to the ground inches from Altair, who shook his head and made a "So close~" motion with his hands.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 04:21:51 pm »

"Yaichi, destroy one of those face downs."  Jacob orders as he activates the monster's effect and watches as the Samurai fires an arrow towards the card.

If that was not interrupted, Jacob continues his turn. "Next, I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your remaining face down." Jacob pauses to watch the vortex destroy the card.

"And now I use Kagemusha and Yaichi to Synchro Summon Legendary Six Samurai-Shi En. Shi En, attack Haipa." Jacob continues before watching the attack and seeing if his opponent responds.

If the attack isn't stopped, he'll set Swiftstrike Armor face down and end his turn.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 04:55:55 pm »

"You can draw your card," Nathan replied.
---
"I'll end my turn by setting one facedown and, in my end phase, send Koa'ki Meiru Urnight to the grave and reveal Gigantes to satisfy Koa'ki Meiru Sandman's maintenance effect," Nathan finished, the set card being Iron Core Luster.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2015, 06:12:14 pm »

The messenger ducked to the side, but winced as the dragon's fangs sank into his arm. The bleeding messenger stumbled back, but instead of being destroyed, he gave a deep bow and hopped back into Belle's hand, dragging a sleepy kitten from a nearby cushion with him as he disappeared into the cards. "Messengelato is gonna go back in my hand from Chateau, and Ticket means he gets to bring a Mewfeuille to hand with him!" Belle did not seem terrible concerned with her 400 missing life points.

Tsuyoku naritai.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2015, 07:58:13 pm »

A pink-haired woman dressed in white briefly appears before the holographic image vanished under Dance Princess' attack.  A card flashed briefly in Marin's deck as the duel disc pushed it out, and Marin slipped it into the proper slot.  "Ummm...Serene Psychic Witch's effect lets me banish Caam, Serenity of the Gusto from my deck."  She gave her opponent a smile.  "My Psychic Witch will bring her to me next turn."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2015, 05:48:27 am »

Danny

Danny let out a sigh as he saw that his attack failed, ”I'll set two cards face down and then end my turn”

Kurogane

Kurogane made no reaction as his entire field was destroyed, the two spell and trap cards were sent to the graveyard and the sword of Shi-En was not stopped.
”Well played, my turn” Kurogane drew ”I summon Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 Inashichi” the hologram of a mechanical merchant appeared, carrying a package on it's back “By his effect I can add one Karakuri monster from my deck to my hand and I add Karakuri Ninja Mdl 919 Kuick” he showed Jacob the card. "As my merchant is in attack position I need to attack with it, Inashichi attack Shi-En"

Nathan

”I add Goblin Attack force to my hand” he said still with that smug grin on his face.  ”My turn, draw” he smiled ”I summon Goblin Attack Force in attack mode.”  a hologram of a disordely regiment of goblins appeared upon the  field ”Then I activate the trap card final attack orders, this means that all monsters must be in attack position.” he pointed towards the M-X_Saber ”Go attack force, destroy the X-Saber that would stand against us.”

Belle

Vena let out a sigh,
”You can play well too, I set two cards face down and then end my turn”

Marin

Sharon nodded not showing much reaction to the play that had just been made,
”Your turn”
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:49:25 am by Kansa »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2015, 06:42:37 am »

Sol grinned and immediately played his drawn card, aiming for the set card on his left.

After that chain resolves. He summons Vega from his hand, who waves coyly, before she, Deneb and Altair join hands and blast off into the sky! "The road filled with stars is dangerous, so come forth to guard me, Satellarknight Delteros!"

Delteros comes crashing onto the battlefield, leaving a crater at his landing spot while three stars orbit him. He gently plucks one from its rotation, winds up, and sends it soaring at the raptor with intent to break it!

After the field is clear of Monsters, Sol launches an all out attack!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2015, 10:21:30 am »

"Sounds good.  Another two facedown, and to you again."  The monster zone again flickered as a facedown card appeared there, along with a new spell or trap. 

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marin's Deck: 33 cards (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 10:26:55 am by Culise »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2015, 12:38:58 pm »

When his opponent activated the trap card, Nathan smirked, "I activate the Counter Trap Iron Core Luster!  By revealing one Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru, I can negate the activation of your Final Attack Orders and destroy it!"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2015, 06:25:00 pm »

Belle frowned and furrowed her brow for a moment, then nodded. "Alrighty! I'll discard Redox and Messengelato to trigger Redox's effect, and use it to Special Summon my Messengelato to the field. He'll add Madolche Chateau to my hand, and then I'll use Hootcakes to banish Redox, summoning another Messengelato and giving me another Chateau in my hand. Then, I'll overlay them into Madolche Queen Tiaramisu!"

Tsuyoku naritai.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2015, 12:48:01 pm »

"I activate Swiftstrike Armor in response to your attack." Jake states, activating his trap before watching the Merchant be destroyed by Shi En.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2015, 06:03:30 pm »

Sol

Danny winced as  the direct attacks hit, his life points quickly falling down.
”Ouch, well played”

Jason

Kurogane nodded as the trap card was activated, he made no reaction to his monster being destroyed.
”Very well your turn”

Nathan

Jack snarled slightly as his trap card was destroyed,
”Fine then, it doesn't matter your Invoker is still history” the crowd of goblins beat the beast warrior to a pulp ”They then change to defence position” the holograms of the goblins quickly fell to sleep. ”My turn is over”

Belle

Vena smiled as she saw the monster,
”Aww you have lots of cute monsters too, I can't wait to see what this one can do”

Marin

Sharon drew her next card, she smiled slightly.
”I activate the spell card Medallion of the Ice Barrier. This allows me to add Defender of the Ice Barrier to my hand” she showed it up for the world to see ”I summon defender and then tune the level 4 Dance Princess with the Level 3 defender.” she smiled slightly as they formed into stars ”Great dancer and Stalwart defender, break through the ice and bring forth the dragon sealed within. Synchro Summon. Arise, Gungnir Dragon of the Ice Barrier.”

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:21:05 pm by Kansa »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2015, 08:14:48 pm »

Marin smiled brightly.  "That's a real pretty dragon, there, but I'm gonna have to shoot it right back to where it came from with my Compulsory Evacuation Device.  Sorry 'bout that," she added, still smiling.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2015, 08:21:34 pm »

Sol grins and ends his turn.
"Let's see what you've got!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9