Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 135

Author Topic: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1935 Production  (Read 92844 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1926 Design
« Reply #945 on: August 05, 2015, 03:31:57 pm »

Thing is though, is that they don't really have much to oppose us on the plains (And I doubt that'll change soon). Hence, we're already going for the kill-shot
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1926 Design
« Reply #946 on: August 05, 2015, 04:05:48 pm »

E: Missed Playergamer moving his vote, I think.

M3 Sorraia GPMG
Designed to be a bit of an end-all response to the MG question, the Sorraia is designed to be used everywhere. Air-cooled with a perforated shroud, and capable of using either a belt, or a detachable 50-round drum belt. Comes with an integral bipod, though can be mounted on a tripod. Designed to have a high rate of fire, reliable and accurate while still remaining under 30 pounds for the gun itself.

M3 Sorraia GPMG: A .30 caliber machine gun fed from a belt. 50-round belts can be strung together for extended fire or stored in a belt box attached to the Sorraia, which for practical purposes is similar to a magazine. Unlike the Brumby, it uses a recoil action, and is configured to fire around 800 rounds per minute, achieved with the help of a muzzle booster (which looks like a flared end on the barrel). It is slightly lighter, at 22 pounds. Comes with an integrated bipod, can be used on a tripod for emplacements. It uses similar heat sinks to the Brumby, which are now shrouded. It has a changeable barrel, which is necessary for emplacement use. It is effective to a greater distance than the Brumby when so mounted, about 800 yards. Costs 2 ore.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:48:25 pm by Sensei »
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arms Race, Moskurg: 1926 Revision
« Reply #947 on: August 05, 2015, 04:06:54 pm »

Uh, sensei, it was the Sorraia that had the votes. You might need to redo that :X

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: August 05, 2015, 05:03:17 pm »

Bumped for GPMG.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 05, 2015, 05:05:04 pm »

Oh yeah, that's going to really bring the hurt onto the Arstotzkans. We basically made the MG-34 :D

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 05, 2015, 05:22:46 pm »

I call for the radio for revision.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 05, 2015, 05:28:14 pm »

Nay, we need to revise our stolen Mortar so it uses our system of measurements. That way it'll be inexpensive instead of expensive, which will help greatly in both the mountains and the jungle.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:07:35 pm by Happerry »
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 05, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »

Revise the Cascade using our new knowledge of metallurgy, or something to make it cheaper, and more widely available.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 05, 2015, 06:53:06 pm »

Nay, we need to revise our liberated Mortar so it uses our system of measurements. That way it'll be inexpensive instead of expensive, which will help greatly in both the mountains and the jungle.
FTFY
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:07 pm »

Revise our line of shells to include proper AP (preferably with a shaped charge), flak and illumination shells.

evilcherry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 05, 2015, 07:11:50 pm »

B2T2 SPG
It doesn't take much IQ to suggest moving a B2 gun onto a T2 chassis, creating a modern SPG.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 05, 2015, 08:54:46 pm »

Revise the Cascade.  I am definately not convinced that we are pushing hard enough for the plains.  And the improved Brumby will definately be a help on the mountains, as desired.

As for the mortars, I'm not sure making them inexpensive rather than expensive is really that much of a problem.  Expensive should provide enough for some help as-is.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:06:24 pm by Devastator »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 05, 2015, 08:56:09 pm »

Revise our line of shells to include proper AP (preferably with a shaped charge), flak and illumination shells.
+1.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 05, 2015, 09:12:38 pm »

I'm a little confused, though.  I read the last turn and it's like 'design a cheap trench-storming infantry weapon, and you win', and I hear a long list of proposals to do everything but that.

Star shells are good shit, and definately something we want to have, and more experience with AP is very nice.. but I just don't think this is the time.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:15:22 pm by Devastator »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 05, 2015, 09:14:22 pm »

we're not bombing the arstotzkan capital with nerve gas, we're not exactly the most focused engineers you see

+1 cascade
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 135