Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 285405 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2700 on: September 20, 2015, 10:46:12 pm »

"Value:(settlement:("human"))=minor_
query{sub}/:}willingness:(war:(gods{6})); purpose:(destruction:(settlement:("human"))_"

You don't get the full picture, don't you? It's probably better like that for you... I wonder what kind of nightmares a city would make...

Oh right, and aren't you contradicting yourself? You said you wanted the place and now you don't want it, but still want to go to war over it? Can you please try to stay coherent for a bit? It's already hard enough to read through your weird talk like that. I have a full team of professional translators on your case and even they are having a hard time figuring it out...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: September 20, 2015, 10:48:12 pm »

((He said he didn't want the Don to have the place, and that if someone was going to conquer the people, it would be him.

Slaughtering them is a different matter. :P))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: September 20, 2015, 11:04:01 pm »

"Si, you said you did not want the Entente's help. But perhaps your followers do. Worry not, I will not be a combatant."

Mörkö spends 4F on humanitarian aid focused on the followers of ArcEnt gods, but spread to other mortals as well, based on need and on how directly their woes were caused by the war. This is done in the Entente's name, not Mörkö's own.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: September 20, 2015, 11:08:12 pm »

"Si, you said you did not want the Entente's help. But perhaps your followers do. Worry not, I will not be a combatant."

Mörkö spends 4F on humanitarian aid focused on the followers of ArcEnt gods, but spread to other mortals as well, based on need and on how directly their woes were caused by the war. This is done in the Entente's name, not Mörkö's own.

"Don' tink ya fool me. Yer gonna give me yer best shot in secret, ain't ya? Dats jus' da way ya operate. Lemme guess, yer gonna try makin' my army riot?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: September 20, 2015, 11:17:20 pm »

"Lemme guess, yer gonna try makin' my army riot?"
"The way things are going, I will not need to make them. Are you afraid I might do something you could not prove I did?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: September 20, 2015, 11:21:03 pm »

"Lemme guess, yer gonna try makin' my army riot?"
"The way things are going, I will not need to make them. Are you afraid I might do something you could not prove I did?"

"I don' even know what dis emotion called 'fear' is. An' I tink I can prove whateva I wan'. Ya ain't as sneaky as ya tink ya are."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: September 20, 2015, 11:26:44 pm »

"Tough talk. Yet the fact that you do not have any factual knowledge of what I am doing shines through your words. Anyone who actually knows what I have been up to can tell that you are being dumb."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: September 20, 2015, 11:30:29 pm »

"Tough talk. Yet the fact that you do not have any factual knowledge of what I am doing shines through your words. Anyone who actually knows what I have been up to can tell that you are being dumb."

"Dats fine, cuz anyone who is dumb could figure out what you was up ta. Like I said, yer 'bout as sneaky as drugstore cowboy on payday."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: September 20, 2015, 11:31:09 pm »

Well I did find out about one of your things without even looking for it, so I'd say he's at least somewhat right here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: September 20, 2015, 11:31:51 pm »

"Friend JoJo, must you really antagonise Fair Si? Tsk tsk. I would recommend stopping soon, yes?"

Strike Force J* is to harass the Don's supply lines and incapacitate any officers. Stealthily. Use 2F to conjure personal power shields around them and Si's troops.

Gather the Djinn Whimsicians and Glumwrights as well as any filled Smokeless Lanterns available. Convince the Lambent force to dance via Whimsy and reducing their desire to fight via Glummer. Use 1F to conjure a giant hologram screen showing Zenurion dancing to several popular tunes as well as dance instructions for the Lambents involving a great deal of arrows. The F strengthens the effect of the Glummer/Whimsy. Use Technology L** to amplify the effect.

*Ya know it KJP.
** From the Science Community.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:29:14 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: September 20, 2015, 11:34:26 pm »

Well I did find out about one of your things without even looking for it, so I'd say he's at least somewhat right here.
"Have you considered I might not have been trying to hide that one?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: September 20, 2015, 11:41:42 pm »

"Friend JoJo, must you really antagonise Fair Si? Tsk tsk. I would recommend stopping soon, yes?"

Strike Force J* is to harass the Don's supply lines and incapacitate any officers. Use 2F to conjure personal power shields around Si's troops.
Gather the Djinn Whimsicians and Glumwrights as well as any Smokeless Lanterns available. Convince the Lambent force to dance. Use 1F to conjure a giant television showing Zenurion dancing to several popular tunes as well as dance instructions for the Lambents.

*Ya know it KJP.

The Don again spins the dial on his phone, putting it up to his face.

"Set up ambushes, ya got incomin' on da supply lines. Officers, I know ya can handle whateva dey throw at ya, but I'll take bets it'll be more entertainin' ta ambush dem, takin' dem out in a way dat sends a strong message ta any otha mook dat tries ta go fer da Capo. If der is a lotta dem, der prolly weak an' ya can take em out whateva way ya want. If der is only a handful of em, use yer secret weapons jus' in case."

"If yer wheren't tryin' ta hide it, why not jus' do it in public like a sane fella?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: September 20, 2015, 11:51:49 pm »

"If yer wheren't tryin' ta hide it, why not jus' do it in public like a sane fella?"
"Why indeed? How about you answer your question yourself?"

"takin' dem out in a way dat sends a strong message ta any otha mook dat tries ta go fer da Capo."
((Why murder musicians? The battle scene needs dramatic music, and killing anyone that tries to 'take it from the top' isn't going to help anything. :P))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: September 20, 2015, 11:54:17 pm »

Strike Force J* is to harass the Don's supply lines and incapacitate any officers. Use 2F to conjure personal power shields around Si's troops.

Gather the Djinn Whimsicians and Glumwrights as well as any Smokeless Lanterns available. Convince the Lambent force to dance via Whimsy and reducing their desire to fight via Glummer. Use 1F to conjure a giant hologram screen showing Zenurion dancing to several popular tunes as well as dance instructions for the Lambents involving a great deal of arrows. The F strengthens the effect of the Glummer/Whimsy. Use Technology L** to amplify the effect.

*Ya know it KJP.
** From the Science Program.

So war is it, then? It's alright, one more won't change my plans...
Tentacles made out of pure darkness will rise from the ground, capturing every of those Djiin before crushing them to death with both ethereal and physical force. Their souls will fall to hell, receiving eternal damnation. Another television will instantly appear to block the view from the previous one, instead showing Zenurion gruesomely torturing his friend Sadiq. Use essence for these actions.

No, not that one, it was way too obvious. I'm talking about another one.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: September 20, 2015, 11:56:45 pm »

"Why indeed? How about you answer your question yourself?"

"takin' dem out in a way dat sends a strong message ta any otha mook dat tries ta go fer da Capo."
((Why murder musicians? The battle scene needs dramatic music, and killing anyone that tries to 'take it from the top' isn't going to help anything. :P))

"Cuz you is dumb?"

((Fool! Strike force J(censored) is obviously Strike force JP, for Japanese Pop! Why else would you need dancing? Technology L** is obviously some kind of microphone. The musicians ARE the fighters!))

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 246