Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284518 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2160 on: September 12, 2015, 05:29:18 pm »

MORE SPECIFICALLY I WOULD LIKE TO BYE THEM FROM YOU SO I CAN MAKE CREATURES CHEAP, YOU GET THE RESULTING SOULS AND "WHAT REMAINS" OF WHAT I HAVE PLANED

NO.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: September 12, 2015, 05:33:01 pm »

WELL THAT DESTROYES THAT PLAN TO CREATE A RACE OF BEINGS TO HUNT DOWN ANY EVIL THAT DOSNT WORSHIP GODS, FOR FOOD
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: September 12, 2015, 05:36:53 pm »

((Added weakness to pure gold laced with the tears of the innocent to lawgivers now that it's pricechecked, increased created Lawgivers and Phylacteries as a result.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:55:33 pm by Demonic Spoon »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: September 12, 2015, 05:41:14 pm »

Use 1 ichor to create 2 flux. Use it to turn the lawbringer and phylactery into suicidal mice
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: September 12, 2015, 05:43:17 pm »

Wait, are you really saying that YOU WANT THE GOD OF EVIL TO HELP YOU STOP THE SPREAD OF EVIL?!
It seems that Zenurion is about to begin laughing, but instead he start coughing, visibly suffocating. After a few seconds he vomit a burst of black blood. He then look at the one who was addressing him, blood still dribbling from his mouth and eyes wide open in an incredulous expression:

No... There's no way to laugh at something so deeply insane, the only proper reaction is to vomit blood...
Another burst of blood is released.

((please don't make me loose Ichor KJP, this is purely cosmetic.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: September 12, 2015, 05:44:43 pm »

TAKE THIS
I Drop a cow i made on the Suicidal mouses
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: September 12, 2015, 05:48:26 pm »

"If anyone doesn't want their creations to be able to prey to me for some reason. Just tell me and I will tell my gospels to back off."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: September 12, 2015, 05:52:19 pm »

"If anyone doesn't want their creations to be able to prey to me for some reason. Just tell me and I will tell my gospels to back off."

Absolutely everyone without a single exception, myself included. Same for the most insane being in existence's stupid slugs.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: September 12, 2015, 05:52:46 pm »

It's not the praying, it's the mind control.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: September 12, 2015, 05:53:58 pm »

"The mind control makes the subject think, "this music is pretty good. Nogis must be pretty good!" They don't have to prey. They just think good thoughts about me."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: September 12, 2015, 06:06:34 pm »

I DON'T HAVE MY MINIONS CONTROLLING YOURS, MINE ARE CONVERTING THE NONBELIEVERS
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: September 12, 2015, 06:10:30 pm »

((Wait, why do you think using Flux on the creations will work?
You can only edit with Essence, and it can be opposed.

You'd be better off just shooting them with god lasers.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: September 12, 2015, 06:39:42 pm »

"The mind control makes the subject think, "this music is pretty good. Nogis must be pretty good!" They don't have to prey. They just think good thoughts about me."

Good job at rationalizing brainwashing as a good thing, I couldn't have done it better. I think I'll use that excuse too next time...

I think the term you are searching for is "Brainwashing into an existence of brainless servitude". I would compliment you for your spectacularly evil plan but from your earlier threat of stealing my souls to eradicate evil I'll have to guess that you are deluded into thinking you are spreading Good?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: September 12, 2015, 06:43:21 pm »

Good job at rationalizing brainwashing as a good thing, I couldn't have done it better. I think I'll use that excuse too next time...

I think the term you are searching for is "Brainwashing into an existence of brainless servitude". I would compliment you for your spectacularly evil plan but from your earlier threat of stealing my souls to eradicate evil I'll have to guess that you are deluded into thinking you are spreading Good?

"Okay. Do you want me not to make them? Cause I want make them if you want me too."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: September 12, 2015, 06:56:58 pm »

"Okay. Do you want me not to make them? Cause I want make them if you want me too."

What? Why are you suddenly getting so defensive? That was a compliment, not an insult.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 246