Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284506 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2850 on: September 22, 2015, 08:08:27 pm »

The over brain lands the hive (that another god threw) on Si
[Si]

Si sends a gust at the hive, to attempt to deflect it (E'lement K'ruppt). She'll be using her wings (on her cuirass) to do so, as her hands are occupied.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:00 pm »

The over brain lands the hive (that another god threw) on Si
[Si]

Si sends a gust at the hive, to attempt to deflect it (E'lement K'ruppt). She'll be using her wings (on her cuirass) to do so, as her hands are occupied.
((A gust of wind against a 20 Ton "House"... i am doubting that will do much))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: September 22, 2015, 08:24:21 pm »

No.
Si pounces Don and starts attacking him with her claws.
I wont let you do that.

"Che, dat was goin' too far. Ya wheren't on my list til den. Have it yer way."

The Don, hopefully forewarned by Thorn of the attack, or protected by him if that fails him, retreats immediately as Si starts attacking, if he hasn't already. He returns to you-know-the-drill, if he had even left in the first place.

"I propose Si is punished fer dis illegal an' provoked attack, by being sealed away in da bowls of Hell."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: September 22, 2015, 08:32:17 pm »

No.
I wont let you do that.

The Don, hopefully forewarned by Thorn of the attack, or protected by him if that fails him, retreats immediately as Si starts attacking, if he hasn't already. He returns to you-know-the-drill, if he had even left in the first place.

"I propose Si is punished fer dis illegal an' provoked attack, by being sealed away in da bowls of Hell."
Support
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:39:44 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: September 22, 2015, 08:39:39 pm »

Wow, wait a second! I don't even have the facilities to be able to hold a god in hell, and I certainly don't want her to rampage in my lands or tamper with my souls. I'd usually love that idea but it's not possible at the moment.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: September 22, 2015, 08:42:29 pm »

Wow, wait a second! I don't even have the facilities to be able to hold a god in hell, and I certainly don't want her to rampage in my lands or tamper with my souls. I'd usually love that idea but it's not possible at the moment.

"I tought it was thematically 'propriate. I guess I could change it ta sealin' 'er in a penguin if dats betta."

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: September 22, 2015, 08:45:19 pm »

No.
I wont let you do that.

"I don't trust Zenurion with the position of jailkeeper, and to my knowledge Si can't kill you. I oppose penalizing Si for the attack, it's not very different from killing your followers or servants."
Oppose sealing Si.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: September 22, 2015, 08:45:36 pm »

"I tought it was thematically 'propriate. I guess I could change it ta sealin' 'er in a penguin if dats betta."

...We can do that? I thought it took some special measures to seal a god. If you guys can seal her in an inoffensive form I'd have no problem "housing" her in the Tribunal or something.

Edit:
No.
I wont let you do that.

"I don't trust Zenurion with the position of jailkeeper, and to my knowledge Si can't kill you. I oppose penalizing Si for the attack, it's not very different from killing your followers or servants."
Oppose sealing Si.
Pfft! Of course I wouldn't take care of that, I'm way too busy anyways. I'd put Cerberus on guard duty.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:48:15 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: September 22, 2015, 08:53:07 pm »

"You have pointless farce down to an artform little Jojo. The only question is, who is better at it? You or Zenurion?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: September 22, 2015, 08:54:23 pm »

Oppose sealing Si.
[/quote]

"Whaddabout a penguin, den? Si coulda killed me jus' fine, if she gotta hit in. Ya don' need fancy God slayin' swords. Mebbe wouldn't 'ave done anythin' if she lacked da flux, but it coulda killed me if it hit."

...We can do that? I thought it took some special measures to seal a god. If you guys can seal her in an inoffensive form I'd have no problem "housing" her in the Tribunal or something.

Edit:
No.
I wont let you do that.

Oppose sealing Si.
Pfft! Of course I wouldn't take care of that, I'm way too busy anyways. I'd put Cerberus on guard duty.

"We is gods, we can do whateva we want. No special measures if da council does it. I din' wanna turn er inta one, jus' seal er insida one. Like da penguin becomes da jail, she don' become da penguin. I meant it like dat, she won' be able ta move er nothin', da penguin prison jus' keeps 'er from doin' anytin'."

"You have pointless farce down to an artform little Jojo. The only question is, who is better at it? You or Zenurion?"

"Si jus' made a public attack on my life. Ain't even tryin' ta hide it. An' afta I was so careful ta avoid harmin' my fellow Gods too..."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: September 22, 2015, 08:57:43 pm »

Oppose Si being sealed for such a stupid reason. The Don should be ashamed; his intimidation tactics are positively slovenly.

Not even a single threat of murdering entire families if they don't confess to being a traitor followed by torture and execution.

Disgusting.

(also assault=/=attempted murder)
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: September 22, 2015, 09:00:34 pm »

"Der is a very real chance I only gots one Ichor left. Anybody hittin' me now is hittin' ta kill. Try proven dat I don'."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: September 22, 2015, 09:02:29 pm »

Wait, have you been taking this war as a personal attack? Because that's not the goal here. I'm petty but not that much.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: September 22, 2015, 09:14:59 pm »

Oppose sealing Si.

"Whaddabout a penguin, den? Si coulda killed me jus' fine, if she gotta hit in. Ya don' need fancy God slayin' swords. Mebbe wouldn't 'ave done anythin' if she lacked da flux, but it coulda killed me if it hit."
((The Big Book disagrees with you on that. I'm pretty sure this was edited in, though.))
Combat
Godly combat (not to be confused with harmless sparring) does not require [Godslaying] creations. Attacks, especially those boosted with Flux, can result in Ichor loss down to 1I, but [Godslaying] items are required to kill/bring down to 0I.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: September 22, 2015, 09:16:16 pm »

"I have no idea where you got that impression from Lord Zenurion. I do not even know why I have to be the one commenting on the pointlessness of little Jojo's antics. That is usually your job. I suggest you all shut up and focus on the fight."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:17:49 pm by Vgray »
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 246