Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Dawn of Worlds: Sol [Round 1]  (Read 4933 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds: Sol [Round 1]
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2015, 01:51:04 am »

As the light faded across Sol, Komerin took note of the new world. "This land is pristine, and full of potential. And opportunities for commerce."
One area was of major note to the patron of trade was a patch of land to the north, a flat land near the edge of the endless void.. "This land is perfect. All trade shall surely flow here, both to and from."

With that, the very land itself shifted to the god's will, and the Playground was open.

Shift the Land in 5.2 to be an enormous lake. Change 5.3 to have a river flow from the the lake, and 5.4 to be it's estuary.

((OOC: Is it a floating island or a regular island? EDIT: Ah, that changes things.))

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 03:59:38 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2015, 02:19:15 am »

Solar wind strong enough to move sand? That's some... extreme astrophysics right there. Good for the future starfaring citizens of this existence, though.

Kasmodel claims 7.1 for his own, erecting a single tall mountain suitable for a sinister tower of sorts.

Additionally, the climate in the tile is now Meteor Rain. Have fun!
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2015, 03:13:07 am »

Can gods collaborate? If yes, does anyone want to do so with me to create dragons?

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2015, 04:54:40 am »

Can I still join?
If I can,
Name: Jorela
God Type: Standard
God's Affinity: Women, fillies, and mares.
Description: Jorela appears as a woman of West African descent, in the clothes of a farmer, and pitchfork. She loves animals, and mainly produces fields, and also is important in fertility.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Javarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2015, 07:24:46 am »

((OOC: Is it a floating island or a regular island?))
I apologize if it wasn't clear, but yes, it's a floating island, drifting through space.

Can gods collaborate? If yes, does anyone want to do so with me to create dragons?

Unfortunately you can't pool your points together. But that doesn't mean you can't work with someone to make the perfect enviorment for the dragons, while you gather points to make the dragons. Or that they can't create a subrace of your dragons later on

Can I still join?
If I can,
Name: Jorela
God Type: Standard
God's Affinity: Women, fillies, and mares.
Description: Jorela appears as a woman of West African descent, in the clothes of a farmer, and pitchfork. She loves animals, and mainly produces fields, and also is important in fertility.
Sorry, I didn't make the map quite that big. I can put you on a waitlist, but nine players is just about the right ammount.
Actually, if no one objects I'll add you next round, the more the merrier
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:38:00 am by Javarock »
“When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead.”
― Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2015, 08:53:55 am »

Shape Land (7.1 8.1): Humongous Mountain
Shape Climate (7.1 8.1): Hot/Cold/Wet/Dry Alternating (Random)

The mighty God Cthulhu infused a lonely corner of the world with the essence of crawling chaos. A single mountain rose out of the wastes - jagged, twisting - and came to a stop when its peak cleared the clouds by half a mile, totaling to thousands of feet above the now craggy earth. The clouds themselves twisted into red and purple blotches in the sky, creating a climate that could change as if on a whim. And so was created the Spire of Insanity. Cthulhu sat on its peak and surveyed the void above and below, thinking.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:42:59 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2015, 09:20:47 am »

I bank my points for now.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2015, 09:23:04 am »

Solar wind strong enough to move sand? That's some... extreme astrophysics right there. Good for the future starfaring citizens of this existence, though.

Kasmodel claims 7.1 for his own, erecting a single tall mountain suitable for a sinister tower of sorts.

Additionally, the climate in the tile is now Meteor Rain. Have fun!

Wait.. What? Damn.. You beat me to it! :(
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2015, 01:46:53 pm »

It looks like we think alike. :)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2015, 02:24:43 pm »

Turn 5.9 into a mountain and 6.6 into a lake. (Should cost six points of which I have eight)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2015, 02:41:26 pm »

Save points for a later turn.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2015, 03:10:40 pm »

Elembroth descends upon the desert and looks out over the land. A clean slate, it seemed. The other gods were already molding the land to create their own mark. Pah, their lakes and mountains, raining meteors upon the landscape was a vulgar expression of their own need for more power. No, Elembroth needed no more power. Indeed, he had more than enough.

As time passed, Elembroth searched out the land, choosing his own area. He would create something, not harsh, but gentle, and refreshing. As he descends on his land, he reaches out with his mind, and wills the land to move. He creates rolling hills and valleys, filled with great trees of Silver, towering into the sky like monoliths. The leaves of these trees were of a reddish hew, and glistened of Gold in the wind.

With this, Elembroth rockets up into the sky, and continues to observe this new land...

Shape land at 2.4 to rolling hills, with the trees described above.
Shape the Climate  at 2.4 to make it perpetually sunny, with only the dew from the morning to water the plantlife

((That should leave me with 1 point...))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Worlds: Sol [Round 1
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »

Shape the land at 5.7 to become a forest of smooth spires made of rocks and minerals
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:40:03 am by Generally me »

WunderKatze

• Bay Watcher
  • Brass serpent in tow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2015, 06:23:17 pm »

Save points for another turn.
Sigh, they always said that junk food was bad for you. I guess that leaves us with canabalism.

HEAVY DAMAGE
OPERATION MARKET STORM

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2015, 09:40:10 pm »

It seems a lot of people have 2 affinities. Can my second affinity be chaos?
Money!
Pages: 1 [2] 3