Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!  (Read 21767 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2016, 07:41:45 pm »

Find a bit of string, craft rockstick +1 and then look for support.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2016, 02:42:40 pm »

the agent that found the gunstore takes 2 of the shotguns and pistols, and enough ammo to supply them for a while. he would leave the rest alone, and leave money on the counter before trying to locate his comrade.
The other agent would toss one grenade launcher at the goat, and fire the remaining one at them.

Agent 1 lightens his load and returns most of the guns a bit of money. Locating his teammate is as easy as going where stuff explodes.
[5] Extremely unstable launcher lands right under the mutant goat. [3] The shot from second launcher doesn't exactly hit the target, but it doesn't have to, explosive shockwaves tend to trigger unstable devices. [5] The blast sends the goat flying away, but as soon as it lands it stands up on its numerous wobbly legs.

Find a bit of string, craft rockstick +1 and then look for support.
[2] All you find is spider's webs, and that's not really usable. [2] Mommy is very supportive, but she's not here.

Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town state (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2016, 06:05:47 am »

Repeat. Cry for mommy.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]