Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: d20 Modern: Black (table)tOps OOC  (Read 4076 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: d20 Modern: Black (table)tOps
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 02:10:01 am »

Okay, I think I fixed it.
You're level 4, and I'm not sure you got your third level feat (it's only explicitly called out once, but it works just like 3.5: you get a feat every three levels) but otherwise, it looks good.

Taw, are you using d20 Future content? Specifically, I'm debating between getting Weapon Focus for the HK PSG1 or the TACMIL. The TACMIL is only Information Age, essentially the cutting edge of modern technology.
By the way, what stat is Agility based off? Strength or Dexterity?

Sheet.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 02:14:16 am »

Making a sheet for Leto Anthea Zoe

Spoiler: 'Leto Anthea Zoe' (click to show/hide)
I hope I did this right.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 02:56:54 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2015, 02:19:11 am »

Okay, I think I got everything right this time. As a side note, I may have based my character slightly off of a group of not real bank robbers of some infamy.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2015, 11:42:00 am »

Okay, I think I fixed it.
You're level 4, and I'm not sure you got your third level feat (it's only explicitly called out once, but it works just like 3.5: you get a feat every three levels) but otherwise, it looks good.

Taw, are you using d20 Future content? Specifically, I'm debating between getting Weapon Focus for the HK PSG1 or the TACMIL. The TACMIL is only Information Age, essentially the cutting edge of modern technology.
By the way, what stat is Agility based off? Strength or Dexterity?
Agility is... Eh, whichever one's higher.

As for the sniper rifles, I'll allow it, but you're going to have to procure your own TACMIL on-site. The U.S. government hasn't, um, officially adopted them yet. Let's go with that.

kj1225: Can you provide a bit more backstory to justify the government sending a criminal on a top-secret crisis mission?
Zormod, Funk, Insanegame27: Can you please provide (more) backstory; could you also please use Myth-Weavers for your sheets? They're much easier to read that way. Additionally, Funk, you have way too many talents taken; Insanegame27, your equipment will be given to you at the start of the game; you don't have any at the moment.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 11:46:39 am »

What if I changed it to him being more of am especially loyal mercenary instead of a criminal? Technically still a criminal and he already has precedent for doing shady stuff for money, and not getting bribed into working for rivals.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 11:47:14 am »

Sure.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 11:49:10 am »

Alright, changed it up a bit, how's it look?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 12:08:53 pm »

As for the sniper rifles, I'll allow it, but you're going to have to procure your own TACMIL on-site. The U.S. government hasn't, um, officially adopted them yet. Let's go with that.
In that case, I'll focus on the HK PSG1; it makes more sense for a Coast Guard sniper to specialize in a weapon the government uses, after all.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2015, 03:02:33 pm »

Is my edit any good?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 03:28:48 pm »

Well, that's a D&D sheet, so you might want to use a D20 modern one instead. Your skills look a bit off, specifically which are class or cross-class. You should have 20 hp, by my math, but other than that, you're good.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 03:34:15 pm »

Whoops.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 05:19:53 pm »

Taw, that mythweavers link takes me to a main page, could you give me a direct link to the character creator you want us to use?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 05:28:01 pm »

Mythweavers is a character sheet hosting service, not a character creator. Taw is asking for you to use that to make your sheet for easy of use on his part.
To make a sheet, you need to make an account.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 06:09:53 pm »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 06:40:45 pm »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5