Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: d20 Modern: Black (table)tOps OOC  (Read 4041 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: d20 Modern: Black (table)tOps
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 06:46:47 pm »

I couldn't find where to put the background information on it and I'm pretty sure I've mucked up at least one skill. Oh well. I have stock background information for all my characters, will edit shortly

Spoiler: 'background' (click to show/hide)
((Is dis gud?))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:56:48 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 06:57:00 pm »

Background goes at the very bottom.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »

You can put the background information in the "Other Information" part.

And, um, you can't put half a rank into something, if that's what you mean.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2015, 07:14:06 pm »

In the d20 modern character sheet maker I put 1 rank into something and it gave me 0.5 into it. This tended to happen with the 'cc' skills, although I didn't look into it more than that
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2015, 07:15:33 pm »

Weird, it should give you the full point but half the point limit.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2015, 12:37:31 am »

bump?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2015, 01:53:30 am »

[music]And another one gone, and another one gone and a Taw game bites the dust[/music]
:P

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2015, 03:38:42 pm »

I'm just finalizing preparation for the game. I was expecting a bigger turnout, to be honest. :v
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2015, 03:42:13 pm »

It's about the quality of the players, not the quantity.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2015, 07:51:18 pm »

I know that--I actually set the player cap at 4. I was thinking that I could put up the OP before everything was ready and use the time in which I pick and choose between submissions to get everything I had left done, but there's a slightly lower number of submissions than I was expecting.

("Finalizing preparations", in this case, refers to making sure there aren't any loose ends, writing up character sheets for the bosses, and putting little easter eggs and stuff here and there.)

I'll probably get the OP up tomorrow.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2015, 07:52:44 pm »

*EXCITEMENT INTENSIFIES*

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2015, 08:34:18 pm »

I'm doing some fanart for you guys, but first I need to know a vague description of your apparel and what weapons you want to use

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2015, 09:10:06 pm »

My character will be wearing the clothes of the first unfortunate sap we come across, and might be weilding a silenced pistol.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2015, 10:07:23 pm »

Spoiler: zormod (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5