Also saying !!THANK YOU!!
, and letting you know that it's going into Macnewbie.
...and I immediately have two feature requests:
1, Support setting a relative path to search for legends in a config file, so the browser doesn't start up (on osx) in ~/, but in ../../../WhateverIWant
2, Support LNP's Legends processor package format. Here's an example output
. Basically the processor is just a script to convert images to .png format, sort them, and compress the xml so it takes less space.
edit: Besides the above mentioned missing performances I'm seeing a lot of UNKNOWN HISTORICAL FIGURE linked () to
entries in the browser. I used exportlegends all for initial export, then I tried exportlegends info to see if it changes anything, but no. You can check the dwarves in the example posted above for clues.