Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Catweasel's Incredibly Incredible Adventure™ [SG] (RIP)  (Read 5253 times)

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
  • I will not be very active till this text goes away
    • View Profile
Catweasel's Incredibly Incredible Adventure™ [SG] (RIP)
« on: April 19, 2016, 12:57:05 pm »

Hello reader! Are you ready for the most exciting, the most sensational, and as the title suggests, the most incredible adventure you will ever hear of?

Well, then you're looking in the wrong place Then get ready, because you're gonna get exactly what you wanted!
But there is something I must tell you, something truly breathtaking: in this adventure, you decide what happens! I know I know, you've never seen something similar before.

Now, being this a suggestion game, you'll have to suggest me some things.

For instance, at which point of the human history does this adventure start?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:17:00 am by ManMan »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: ????'s Incredibly Incredible Adventure™ [SG]
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 01:09:46 pm »

The Victorian Age Even I'm not that perverse.

The (Italian [time period] ) Renaissance?
One wheel short of a wagon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 01:12:27 pm »

In the far, far future. War rages across the cosmos as humanity battles violently in perpetual war with the singular xeno race ever encountered.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 02:19:13 pm »

In the far, far future. War rages across the cosmos as humanity battles violently in perpetual war with the singular xeno race ever encountered.

Oh, yes, sure! That's the kind of stuff people wants! Sci-fi wars against aliens, that is exciting!

[Generating a 100% realistic Sci-fi world]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:44:53 pm by ManMan »

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 02:45:11 pm »

It is the year 23XX. Life was quite easy, before the aliens arrived: you had auto-lacing shoes, hoverboards, flying cars, immortality (kind of), and very fancy hair.
But things have changed. You were still a kid when the planet you lived in, Xarios, was attacked by the RibCreikers. You always thought that was a strange name, but whatever.
Luckily, an emergency spaceship saved you and your family from doom, and carried you to the lonely planet Torkiara.

20 years have passed, but the war still rages and it seems that everyday the aliens get stronger and gain more planets. Will you be the one that makes a difference, or will you just do nothing? Well, if I were you, I'd first decide who I am!

A: A soldier. After years of training, now you are finally ready to kick some alien arse!
B: A space beggar. Using an invisibility tool you found in the trash, you go from spaceship to spaceship and ask people for money.
C: One of the aliens. You were kidnapped and turned into a bad guy!

And of course, what is your name?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:36:02 pm by ManMan »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 02:51:53 pm »

B

Catweasel

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 04:31:47 pm »

B

Catweasel
+1
Ah, of course, Catweasel! You heard someone call you like that, and since then it became your official name. Surely, your name means something like "beautiful" or "hero", and it has been rightfully given to you.

Last time you looked at yourself in a mirror (or anything else) was 20 years ago, and you even forgot how you looked like back then, but judging by the fact that when people see you they get surprised, you must be stunningly beautiful! And, if you don't wanna surprise anyone, you can always use your magic invisibilizer!

But enough about yourself. One day ago, you landed on this new planet. You don't know how its named, but you called it Cheese because of all the holes in the ground.
You are in a space-port, crowded with people. You see a big city a bit far to the east.

What will you do? I mean, there's lots of things you can do with an invisibility tool! Mostly bad things, thinking about it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 12:56:07 am by ManMan »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Catweasel's Incredibly Incredible Adventure™ [SG]
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 05:03:08 pm »

Acquire Cheese. Make Sheogorath Proud.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 05:40:01 pm »

...PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 12:50:14 am »

I will update this later in the day, but sir Kevak, what do you mean by "aquire cheese"?

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 10:08:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Acquire Cheese. Make Sheogorath Proud.
Not knowing what to do, you remember of some guy talking about cheese. Cheese? That's the planet you are in right now! There is only one thing to do then: aquire Cheese.
Thinking about it, that could mean a variety of things: it goes from taking a handful of earth to taking over the planet. You decide to start out your master plan by taking a handful of...cheese.

In the meanwhile, you see an imperial jet heading towards the city. There must be some serious buisness going on.

Cheese aquired! What now?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 10:36:36 am »

Head to the city, of course! Invisibly! For safety, not any nefarious reasons, of course.

Also test the quality and taste of the cheese. Would an actual cheese by any other name taste better?

Go to profile in the upper left, edit forum profile, then do
Code: [Select]
url=link here]Your Text Here[/url]
in the signature bit.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 01:05:03 pm »

Head to the city, of course! Invisibly! For safety, not any nefarious reasons, of course.

Also test the quality and taste of the cheese. Would an actual cheese by any other name taste better?

You activate your magical spell and head to the city. On the way there, you see the imperial jet going back to the space-port. Maybe the pilot's just having fun.
You decide to take a taste of the cheese. It tastes like metal, and it has the same consistancy of dirt: You've eaten better, but you've also eaten worse. You'd certainly prefer some parmigiano!

After some walking, you finally arrive to the city. Tall, abnormally shaped buildings is all you see. But something catches your attention: everything seems to be made out of cheese! You make sure nobody is looking at you, and take a lick. Yep, definitely chesse.

You are in a city. You see a group of soldiers heading towards the tallest building of all, to the north. You see an inn named "The rat and the mice". You see a giant mall (you don't have any currency). You see something shiny on the ground.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 01:20:31 pm »

Accquire shiny thing. Then go into the tavern, why not?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4