Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46738 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 0
« Reply #270 on: June 04, 2016, 03:01:25 pm »

((Urge to kill Kahn rising.))

Screw this. Humans are more important to me than the Amazons. Warp to the humans and make sure that they will survive to the next Era. Use any means necessary. Try to restore the land around them as well.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:04:26 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 04, 2016, 03:03:12 pm »

Help the voidlings especially the void flames and try to help my own creations maybe make a small building resembling a temple  above the crater.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:07:33 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 04, 2016, 03:03:44 pm »

Just as he was starting to slumber, he feels a disturbance. He heads out to find the source of it, and discovers his voidflames annihilated. Furthermore, he recognizes the way it was done, and all his fury now is focused on one being.
"KAAAAHN!!!"
In a haze of rage, he would start heading for Kahn, ready to channel all his power into striking down the goddess.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 04, 2016, 03:08:20 pm »

Screw this. Humans are more important to me than the Amazons. Warp to the humans and make sure that they will survive to the next Era. Use any means necessary.
[Possible ways for this :
-create more humans
-create an environment that will help them develop
-place them in an environment that will help them develop

Currently, the Black Savannah will become very fierce concerning the food competition. There is nearly no plants left for the grazers.
The Allred forest should be okay, as there are no creatures there.
The New Sea will also have some problems with so few plants left when comparing to the number of fishes.]
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:09:53 pm by Nakéen »

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 04, 2016, 03:08:38 pm »

Uneasiness. Tremor. Memories. His creations, tested once more. Burnt to the ground by his sibling in malicious rage... Such is the way of the world. Yet he'll see to the matter once the power returns...
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 04, 2016, 03:12:22 pm »

Screw this. Humans are more important to me than the Amazons. Warp to the humans and make sure that they will survive to the next Era. Use any means necessary.
[Possible ways for this :
-create more humans
-create an environment that will help them develop
-place them in an environment that will help them develop

Currently, the Black Savannah will become very fierce for the food competition. There is nearly no plants left for the grazers.
The Allred forest should be okay, as there are no creatures there.
The New Sea will also have some problems with so few plants left when comparing to the number of fishes.]
All right then. Move them close to the edge of Allred Forest. Create more humans. As much as I can. Throw in a blessing for the 2 survivors as well.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2016, 03:13:19 pm »

Era 0 - Turn 8.3: Just a small turn to resolve dialogues
Quote from: Bluexdog and Innanis Dominus
Kahn: ...apologize to the gods who put so much work into those areas
Innanis Dominus: Just as he was starting to slumber, he feels a disturbance. He heads out to find the source of it, and discovers his voidflames annihilated. Furthermore, he recognizes the way it was done, and all his fury now is focused on one being.
"KAAAAHN!!!"
In a haze of rage, he would start heading for Kahn, ready to channel all his power into striking down the goddess.
Innanis Dominus suddenly appears in front of Kahn. He is bumbling with rage, and Kahn can feel his power burning aggressively.

You contact all the Gods, bar Resoonman who doesn't answer anyway, to apologize.

Arca isn't there, she left to check the sky and dimensional barriers with the Decimarch.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2016, 03:24:31 pm »

He would use ALL of his energy to strike the goddess, before attempting to devour some of her form to regain his strength.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2016, 03:33:24 pm »

Dodge the gods strike and push him into the ground, use a choke hold and explain what happened to make me do that
No sig yet

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2016, 03:46:15 pm »

"Oh ho! Bloody god of falsehoods! Was this your plan all along?"

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento continues laughing. Then he appears near Khan and Innanis.

"Twinkle! Sprocket! Rope! Always rope!"

And promptly enveloped them both in a blast of energy that would hopefully leave them asleep.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2016, 03:47:54 pm »

Era 0 - Turn 8.4: Just a small turn to resolve conflict

Innanis Dominus
Kahn

Quote from: Dustan Hache and Bluexdog
Innanis Dominus: He would use ALL of his energy to strike the goddess, before attempting to devour some of her form to regain his strength.
Kahn: Dodge the gods strike and push him into the ground, use a choke hold and explain what happened to make me do that
Phase 1:
Innanis Dominus:
(Attack) [6]>[5] [Offense+1] / Cost: 5000 Energy
Kahn:
(Defense) [3] / Cost: None

Innanis is fast. Really fast. Before Kahn can even react, he consumes all his Energy to empower himself, brutally stabbing her with his arm. Kahn is left completely caught off guard, and Innanis takes this occasion to drain at her Energy, by devouring her arm.
Innanis absorbs 5000 Energy out of Kahn
Kahn is severely wounded / Left Arm of True Form Gone

Phase 2:
Kahn:
(Attack) [4] [Offense+1] / Cost: None
Innanis Dominus:
(Defense) [2] / Cost: None

In a fit of desperate power, Kahn grabs at Innanis with her remaining arm and pushes him down, still with a divine arm in her guts draining at her power. Kahn places a chokehold on Innanis, but gods don't breath so this is not the smartest move.

She then goes on to explain what happened. [GM: I'm not writing this, do it yourself :P]

PLAYER STATUS

« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:07:14 pm by Nakéen »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2016, 03:48:33 pm »

((Missed my action?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2016, 03:48:54 pm »

"Oh ho! Bloody god of falsehoods! Was this your plan all along?"

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento continues laughing. Then he appears near Khan and Innanis.

"Twinkle! Sprocket! Rope! Always rope!"

And promptly enveloped them both in a blast of energy that would hopefully leave them asleep.
Aw, you arrived a tad too late ! I will implement this in the next action.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2016, 04:03:21 pm »

(Error 404 left arm not found!)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2016, 04:07:31 pm »

(Error 404 left arm not found!)
(Brain fart, I was sure I wrote "remaining")
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34