Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What to do with 20+ caged zombies, and a caged were-mason  (Read 15252 times)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with 20+ caged zombies, and a caged were-mason
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 03:38:16 pm »

I would have save scum, confiscate the whip, give to the mason until I have a were-lasher, then play arena.

Althought he may dro the weapon upon tansformation, so maybe just train the mason as a pro-wrester first.

Actually, a biter would be perfect.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 03:55:23 pm »

Werecreatures do NOT drop their weapons upon transformation. Stealth Weremammoth kept his silver warhammer.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

vexxice

• Bay Watcher
  • Traveling at the speed of Urist (not that fast)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 03:38:43 am »

Or you could go for the conventional and chain them to your entrance. Chained things wont attack your dwarfs. If you go for this route, I've read that first you have to build they cage they're in near the chain, to minimize the time the zombie/BC/sea serpent is outside the cage.
This is good in theory, but it doesn't always work for me. I chained some seige goblins up and they proceeded to attack nearby pedestrians. Maybe I just goofed.

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 12:20:30 pm »

The captured sieger goblin I had chained (0.43.05) never got a chance to attack anyone, since everyone just ran away in panic as soon as they saw it (including the dorf who chained it, but fortunately after finishing the job). In addition to that, but bugger eventually went bonkers and tantrum destroyed the bronze chain holding it, and had to be put down.

gchristopher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2016, 05:35:55 pm »

I would have save scum, confiscate the whip, give to the mason until I have a were-lasher, then play arena.
You are a terrible person for suggesting a were-ass-lasher.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 10:36:03 am »

You are a terrible person for suggesting a were-ass-lasher.
I'm sorry.  You guys corrupted me.  I was good once, wanting to heal the injured, really!
Pages: 1 [2]