Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Drunk with Power  (Read 2873 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk with Power
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 04:36:07 pm »

Max attributes before becoming a vampire, because vampires can't increase attributes. However, they won't rust, either.
That is bugged currently, I've tested and confirmed that attributes do indeed increase after being vamped.

SebasMarolo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 07:08:56 pm »

Max attributes before becoming a vampire, because vampires can't increase attributes. However, they won't rust, either.
That is bugged currently, I've tested and confirmed that attributes do indeed increase after being vamped.

Can you raise them above the "limit" after becoming a vamp?

For example, I always roll heroes, and for starting attributes I get superior endurance and above average willpower (very low empathy and low musicality too). And I think the limit for the attributes in average (strenght, agility) is high. I end up with super endurance too. I think the limit is 2 levels above what the starting attribute was (from average to above average to high).

So, if I max my attributes, become a vampire, doubling them, does that also raise the limit? I'd really like to know the specifics on how attribute rising works, if anyone knows them. If you know what happens if after you become a vampire you also become a husk (heard that multiplies by 3 your attributes [becoming a monster isn't that much of an issue, we all are already  :P ]), please tell me.
So uh, yeah you just murdered a until proven otherwise pretty neutral innocent being for no reason.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 09:35:15 pm »

The usual limits remain, but they're multiplied by the syndrome.

So you start with 2500 str/5000 cap and become vamped, you operate as if you're at 5000 str, you go grind your str up to cap and it's actually 5000 but you operate as if it was 10000.
Pages: 1 [2]