Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 92367 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Back to choice phase. Blargh.
« Reply #315 on: March 09, 2017, 07:25:26 pm »

* Tiruin narrows her eyelids
(Ok I'm unsure if you count red text but seriously :v this is the /me tag)

While I'd enjoy explaining things to newbies, I'm noting these down. Silently. But posting to nudge newbies and others that people do this :P
Wut.

What does this even mean?

Good. The more people think I'm scum, the less likely I am to die, meaning that I can give away more goods, meaning that I can inspect more people.

Or, I die, and it was a setup the whole time. Because I'm probably lying about something.
Classic webadict.

And no, you're not going to get any better post out of me until at least tomorrow, I have to leave for work in two minutes.
Eh, that's okay. You're probably town. Want an item, though?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 09, 2017, 07:54:37 pm »

... I realized I forgot to set an actual deadline. The forum downtime didn't help, either.

So this is my plan: We'll enter the lynch phase at roughly the same time of day as last time this next Monday. If there isn't a clear consensus or if people don't have any serious votes, I'll make the decision on who is up for lynching.

While I'd enjoy explaining things to newbies, I'm noting these down. Silently. But posting to nudge newbies and others that people do this :P
Are you scum?

lol webadict. What are you trying to do with this?

Tiruin: I'm also confused about this. You seem to think webadict is scum for role-related reasons but you're not suggestion-voting and you're leaving the case to other people?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 09, 2017, 08:23:11 pm »

Same as I always do: Whatever I want. Not really surprising, honestly.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 09, 2017, 08:52:58 pm »

Tiruin: I'm also confused about this. You seem to think webadict is scum for role-related reasons but you're not suggestion-voting and you're leaving the case to other people?
Of course after I poke you about your movements and mannerisms...this feels like you're rather eager to lynch but also rather cautious with it.

I never said WEBADICT WAS MAFIA LEANING IN MY MIND :P

This is more 'MAKING MY THOUGHTS PUBLICIZED' rather than anything because of the newbies, more are #d than scum and I cannot see them linked together in their mannerisms.
Apparently this has generated a nice reaction from others as well, so it's working quite!

Is that all you can seriously give after the long downtime and the judgement call of the masses? You shifting your 'Kingly suspicion' to the latest posters without context?

This seems either like a pressure bop, or someone missing context.

I feel like quoting my feelings in a Les Misérables here, but I'm rather curious about your latest post. :P
So this is my plan: We'll enter the lynch phase at roughly the same time of day as last time this next Monday. If there isn't a clear consensus or if people don't have any serious votes, I'll make the decision on who is up for lynching.
We've had a rather 'serious' vote; you did not give your thoughts about it.

I'm going to vote no because I don't see a good case to lynch TBF over.

FoU: How close does that bring us to a "no" hammer?
So says the King.
And then this was your lastest last post (other than the clarify boop to those 'voting TBF' which nobody noticed I unvoted because I spelled "unvoting")

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 09, 2017, 09:07:37 pm »

Tiruin, I like the mic dropping. Which item did you want again? I am a bit tired, so I don't remember which one you said you wanted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 09, 2017, 09:18:37 pm »

Tiruin, I like the mic dropping. Which item did you want again? I am a bit tired, so I don't remember which one you said you wanted.
The CANADIAN EH one. :P Which invariably was written as maple syrup. And while I am both cautious and deeply intrigued by your act, after seeing others also give acclaim and matching it, I would doubt there's an exterminator/intel type running around here :3
Although I don't think I'll need it tonight or something as I have yet to evolve [yes I am me but my name may be hard to pronounce, THANKS Justin Trudeau FoU, and no I'm not a cosmic horror or something {LIKE ALIEMS} that gives the vibes of 'hard to pronounce']

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 09, 2017, 09:23:52 pm »

The CANADIAN EH one. :P Which invariably was written as maple syrup. And while I am both cautious and deeply intrigued by your act, after seeing others also give acclaim and matching it, I would doubt there's an exterminator/intel type running around here :3
Although I don't think I'll need it tonight or something as I have yet to evolve [yes I am me but my name may be hard to pronounce, THANKS Justin Trudeau FoU, and no I'm not a cosmic horror or something {LIKE ALIEMS} that gives the vibes of 'hard to pronounce']
Maple Syrup, got it.

Also, you're probably going to die now that I've said that. But, that's okay, because you won't be the item recipient tonight. Someone else will. Or maybe you will. I am gonna flip a coin. It's either you, TBF, or... I dunno, Cinder or something. Oh, 4mask, too.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 09, 2017, 09:28:31 pm »

Maaan, this is really some kind of salestalk :I It's like watching Deathnote (I've never watched that and only heard from my friends) or any anime where y'all be dealing with some dude who knows probably-everything-and-is-mysterious but only gives you hints and draws you further.

THAT is why I keep saying he doesn't feel mafia to me. Because it'd both be DARN AWESOME D:< ...and that it'd be quite the way to play your team. o_O
...Or maybe it's the mythology thing sticking to me. I love mythology...
*cough*
But yeah I like that. No matter how this game goes, if I die because of that item, I'll fondly remember it as the MAPLE SYRUP...OF DEATH! Because it caused diabetes or something sweet.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 09, 2017, 09:41:37 pm »

Maaan, this is really some kind of salestalk :I It's like watching Deathnote (I've never watched that and only heard from my friends) or any anime where y'all be dealing with some dude who knows probably-everything-and-is-mysterious but only gives you hints and draws you further.

THAT is why I keep saying he doesn't feel mafia to me. Because it'd both be DARN AWESOME D:< ...and that it'd be quite the way to play your team. o_O
...Or maybe it's the mythology thing sticking to me. I love mythology...
*cough*
But yeah I like that. No matter how this game goes, if I die because of that item, I'll fondly remember it as the MAPLE SYRUP...OF DEATH! Because it caused diabetes or something sweet.
I wish. It's not as cool as it sounds.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2017, 04:34:24 am »

So what's everyone read for scum, useful town, and least useful town?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 10, 2017, 04:34:50 am »

Also, are you able to give out all items in one night, webadict?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 10, 2017, 06:03:48 am »

No, not all. I can give out one, or I can determine the exact one to give out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2017, 06:50:34 am »

One per night, or ever?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 10, 2017, 12:43:44 pm »

One per night, or ever?
Per Night. It's an action. The goal is to make sure I'm accounted for during the Night.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: And now a lynch candidate is chosen!
« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2017, 10:39:01 pm »

BHK:
BHK: Do you still think webadict is scum?
I want someone to investigate him, at least. I suppose that's webadicts play, so I can't judge his alignment off of that.

Who are your top suspects?
Go ahead. I'm gonna die tonight anyway. My role is wicked strong.
Now I think he's scum.
So if you weren't sure about him being scum and had no scum reads other than webadict in your previous reads, who was/is your top pick for scum before webadict said this?

Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 57