Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 91597 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2017, 11:00:28 pm »

So which is it? Both are modposts.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): You will notice something in your PMs...
« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2017, 11:01:52 pm »

Quote from: Trial System
The voting system is currently Trial. In Trial, the day is further split into two phases: Choice, and Lynch. In the Choice phase, there will be no deadline, and TheDarkStar will choose who is up for lynch. In the Lynch phase, there will be a deadline, and all the players will choose if the player up for lynch will be lynched or not. If not is chosen and the current Lynch phase is the first of the day, the day will return to the Choice phase.
Oh for fuck's sake, if you're going to quote the beginning of game post at least read the fucking lynch mechanics.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2017, 11:03:33 pm »

So which is it? Both are modposts.
It seems that TDS' role overrides ANY KIND OF MOD POST, as it seems he can even customize the darn hammer to his suites. It's the same situation as TBF. I can easily understand the spite especially given the crappy allegations put against you (BECAUSE THE KING DIDN'T BOTHER SCUMHUNTING *cough*) but your attitude in that last bit also didn't give me a good taste in my mouth.

PPE Y 4mask. Y.

The voting system is currently Trial. In Trial, the day is further split into two phases: Choice, and Lynch. In the Choice phase, there will be no deadline, and TheDarkStar will choose who is up for lynch. In the Lynch phase, there will be a deadline, and all the players will choose if the player up for lynch will be lynched or not. If not is chosen and the current Lynch phase is the first of the day, the day will return to the Choice phase.
Oh for fuck's sake, if you're going to quote the beginning of game post at least read the fucking lynch mechanics.
Stop swearing. You jerk. :I

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2017, 11:04:47 pm »

It's not like I'm inclined to read anyones shit if you're too lazy to read mine.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 13, 2017, 11:06:15 pm »

It's not like I'm inclined to read anyones shit if you're too lazy to read mine.
Read mine then. :P
...Although lately it seems like nobody is quoting or even mentioning my posts :V

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 13, 2017, 11:12:57 pm »

Read mine then. :P
...Although lately it seems like nobody is quoting or even mentioning my posts :V
I think the only people that matter are webadict and bis butt buddies.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 13, 2017, 11:18:59 pm »

I read everything you say, it's kinda what I do.  Thing is, I don't generally comment too much on those things until I have some hard data to work with, either roleflips or inspection results.  It's the combination of people's words and these forms of hard data that I use to find the scum.  Unlike ToS, forum mafia starts with an entire day of conversation and votes, which means that there's no hard information to be had D1.  I'll be honest, I'm actually kinda in the same boat cinder is, in that I don't have any hard scum suspects.  I never do, D1, because of the reason I said above.  I'm partly voting for you because of your attitude towards the game: your exact attitude can ruin town cohesion, which means that if you're town you're among the least detrimental mislynches.

Wow that's a low blow, especially since I know part of that is aimed at me, the person who has played, to his knowledge, exactly one other game with Webadict and bickered with him vitriolically (and uselessly, it was me and him having a fight about his attitude) for a good half day.

Would you like a full explanation of why I'm leaning town for webadict?  Because I can give you one.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 13, 2017, 11:22:42 pm »

I read everything you say, it's kinda what I do.  Thing is, I don't generally comment too much on those things until I have some hard data to work with, either roleflips or inspection results.  It's the combination of people's words and these forms of hard data that I use to find the scum.  Unlike ToS, forum mafia starts with an entire day of conversation and votes, which means that there's no hard information to be had D1.  I'll be honest, I'm actually kinda in the same boat cinder is, in that I don't have any hard scum suspects.  I never do, D1, because of the reason I said above.  I'm partly voting for you because of your attitude towards the game: your exact attitude can ruin town cohesion, which means that if you're town you're among the least detrimental mislynches.

Wow that's a low blow, especially since I know part of that is aimed at me, the person who has played, to his knowledge, exactly one other game with Webadict and bickered with him vitriolically (and uselessly, it was me and him having a fight about his attitude) for a good half day.

Would you like a full explanation of why I'm leaning town for webadict?  Because I can give you one.
Do explain.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 13, 2017, 11:33:51 pm »

Do explain.
Okey dokes.  Never thought I'd actually bring out one of my WoT in-depth posts on D1, but you learn something new every day.  It'll be up either later tonight or tomorrow evening after work, for a post this broad-base it's gonna take a while to gather all my resources into one place and write a coherent post.  Why I have DA as my strongest townlean will also be included, since a part of it is tied up in webadict's actions.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 13, 2017, 11:36:57 pm »

It's stupid o clock in the morning and I'm tired of posting half dead, so I suppose I'll come bacm tomorrow.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 13, 2017, 11:37:46 pm »

It's stupid o clock in the morning and I'm tired of posting half dead, so I suppose I'll come bacm tomorrow.
probably a good choice, posting while tired rarely ends well.  I'll try to have it out when you wake up, unless I fall asleep before it's done.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 13, 2017, 11:40:24 pm »

TFW "ToS" = Town of Salem and not anything legally otherwise you can comprehend at the moment. :I
Grumble grumble words, and wishing you well with that BHK!

Do explain.
Okey dokes.  Never thought I'd actually bring out one of my WoT in-depth posts on D1, but you learn something new every day.  It'll be up either later tonight or tomorrow evening after work, for a post this broad-base it's gonna take a while to gather all my resources into one place and write a coherent post.  Why I have DA as my strongest townlean will also be included, since a part of it is tied up in webadict's actions.
So :v
DA is your strongest townlean and yet you've not communicated with him prior?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 13, 2017, 11:41:44 pm »

TFW "ToS" = Town of Salem and not anything legally otherwise you can comprehend at the moment. :I
Grumble grumble words, and wishing you well with that BHK!

Do explain.
So :v
DA is your strongest townlean and yet you've not communicated with him prior?
I actually have talked to him, but you're right, I haven't talked as much with him as I have some others.  My read on him comes from his actions independent of what I talk to him about, although my conversations with him have reinforced my belief that he is town.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 14, 2017, 06:44:01 am »

... I'm not gonna say I'm not confused, because I kinda am, but let's go, brah. I don't know why you are doing this. Perhaps you're not having a good day. Perhaps you are panicking. Perhaps you simply do not hold up under pressure.

I cannot, in good conscience, vote for or against you, based on your play. Mostly because I had a chat with you. My goal was hopefully to lessen your reactions to me so that you DIDN'T get lynched. That is 100% why I told you to take out whatever anger you were having towards me elsewhere.

But, I can based on your attitude towards everyone else. Yes.

You can call us low Elo trash scum all you want. I gave you a chance. I avoided you, because I didn't want to egg you on. And here you go, making yourself enemies again. Being nice did me no favors, apparently.

In fact, I apologize to everyone else. This is why I was compromised in voting. I PMed Kabal to try to get him to calm down in thread. I thought it might've worked.

I guess not.

I tried. I changed my attitude, but you're the one egging people on. I avoided getting in a stupid fight, but you're the one that gave up. I even gave you a spce to unleash your anger, and you lashed out here.

Who is the low Elo player? You were gonna vig me. You would've been wrong. You are arguing with 4mask. You are also probably wrong there too. You are even arguing with Tiruin, and you may or may not be wrong there.

So, does me saying someone is Town make me trash? Does me playing my role the way i want make me trash? What makes me trash? What makes all of us trash? If you are an expert, perhaps you could've helped guide the game. But, you got in fights.

You literally still even have a chance, and you're wasting it. Perhaps you should try harder? Because everything you complained about me doing is being displayed by you. I even toned it down.

But, alas, I am probably trash, and I will never understand.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Back to choice phase. Blargh.
« Reply #389 on: March 14, 2017, 07:13:39 am »

Yes

BHK
BHK, given how undecided you were on Webadict earlier, can you lay out what you mean by him being completely scummy?
His consistent and vague "I know something you don't" BS? I have to explain that?
How do you reconcile wanting to lynch Webadict based entirely off his attitude with not wanting to lynch TBF based entirely off his attitude, which you both find irritating?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 57