Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 92377 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(8/9): Day 2: Bother. Need a replacement.
« Reply #630 on: March 29, 2017, 08:37:34 pm »

I feel bad for TheDarkStar. I'm not sure if he thinks that Tiruin and I are scum, or what exactly he believes, but I'm happy I can vote again.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 29, 2017, 08:57:45 pm »

Alright, TheDarkStar and Cinder. If you need to answer a question, vote Tiruin for Yes and Webadict for No. Vote doll for maybe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 29, 2017, 11:09:50 pm »

PFP
Alright, TheDarkStar and Cinder. If you need to answer a question, vote Tiruin for Yes and Webadict for No. Vote doll for maybe.
I love you, Web :V

Tiruin
OF COURSE.

That cements it in my mind. Cinder.
Err...
The thoughts I had back there was Cin doing stuff to get people talking considering what she has said about trying dialogue in the days back then.

But why did you vote Flame99 when you had what seems to be a better read on Cinder?

Cinder
Why Cinder? o_O

I feel bad for TheDarkStar. I'm not sure if he thinks that Tiruin and I are scum, or what exactly he believes, but I'm happy I can vote again.
I wish he had as much posts as he had four times posts with votes--he has lesser than 11 posts today. (It's 10.)
Like seriously. You can check. :-\
And that's why I'm worried about him >_< IRL assumptions!

PFP lunchbreak.

Well I'm a cipher :V
Cinder: Did you vote me because of something you did last night onto me?

TDS: DO you seriously believe I'm scum because of my attitude ONLY? [Y/N] Because I seem somewhat D:<'ey?
I would really like to humor you in monologue if your answer is yes. If your answer is no (and then probably you'll just vote me again just cuz :V), I'd like...something of actual essence when you finally are able to speak.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 30, 2017, 12:40:01 am »

webadict
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 30, 2017, 02:56:49 am »

webadict
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 30, 2017, 02:57:09 am »

Tiruin
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 30, 2017, 05:54:50 am »

If you need to answer a question, vote Tiruin for Yes and Webadict for No. Vote doll for maybe.
I feel like this sums up the current meta of the entire sub-forum

Cinder
Flame99. I don't think he's scum, but we're not likely to get a replacement.
I mean, you're not wrong, but as far as lynching town goes I'd rather kill TDS than an empty slot at this point.

The case on Cinder is pretty airtight, though there's not much point leveraging pressure and most people already see it so I'm only going to elaborate if (Tiruin) really has a problem with it. The highlights are:
A) Cinder is intentionally avoiding contributing
     A1) Cinder has posted with some fair degree of clarity, and outlined in distinct detail how she could be playing, but hasn't been playing that way
     A2) With several questions to them waiting to be answered, Cinder deliberately used a daypower item with a 1/5 chance of leaving them silent for the day
B) Cinder is playing against the town
     B1) Cinder spent Day 1 trying to avoid a lynch and was partially responsible for the travesty of a double no-lynch
     B2) Cinder is showing suspicion exclusively towards very towny players right now. Yes, TDS (town) is doing this as well, but it's still a scumtell. Yes, Tiruin is mostly riding on Webadict's                      towntell. No, this isn't a strong indicator.
     B3) Cinder hasn't made a case on anyone.
C) Cinder's roleclaim is suspicious
     C1) Their roleclaim is a very weak investigative role, with no further commentary thereon
     C2) Investigative roles in this game are very strong, whereas Cinder's claimed investigation (which she is presenting as the main point her of role vis a vis her delivery of the partial claim)
          C2一) Webadict's (incidental) investigation targets two players and has whatever effects it has (which he has been selling as quite insightful), and he has starting knowledge of role                            flavors
          C2二) I am an investigative role, and my investigative power is seriously strong.

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 30, 2017, 05:57:05 am »

For those wondering, those gaps are from my trying to continue the indentation but the preview ended up being different to the actual post.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 30, 2017, 06:05:09 am »

So...that's a no. But you're still voting me.
Two questions (maybe 3):
> Would you have voted for me before you rolled the slot machine?
> If the answer to the above is a yes; double vote me as a yes to here--did you have trouble coming up with a case towards me but felt like I'm scum?

> You can still converse in PMs with the mod, right? [I'm assuming a yes, obviously, here, so tack this onto the list of Tiruins or Webadicts]
> Are you voting me because you think I'm scum? [Pretty blatant but the vote on me was out of nowhere from my perspective?]

webadict
So...that's a No then?
As in
TDS: DO you seriously believe I'm scum because of my attitude ONLY? [Y/N] Because I seem somewhat D:<'ey?
Then No.

So the list of people you voted are your suspects then. :O Got it.

Also you ALL can put your votes in the same post. :P FoU will ALWAYS read the latest vote.
And to avoid vote shenanigans--votecount please, FoU. Shenanigans in question being 'ghost votes' or whichever hilarity ability makes that <_< I have flahsbacks from FoU's Mafia-YoR games that had that happen.

PPE: Ohai doll

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 30, 2017, 07:17:11 am »

Alright doll. I can agree to either. Cinder.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(8/9): Day 2: Charades? Mummery?
« Reply #640 on: March 30, 2017, 11:53:59 am »

flame99 is engulfed in a cloud of dust, before becoming somebody else entirely, and yet the same. juicebox.

flame99 has been replaced by juicebox.

Votecount incoming.

Votecount:

TheDarkStar(1): [Tiruin]
Tiruin(1): [Cinder]
webadict(1): [TheDarkStar]
doll(0): []
Cinder(3): [4maskwolf, doll, webadict]
BlackHeartKabal(0): []
juicebox(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []

Not Voting: BlackHeartKabal, juicebox

Day ends 4:00 P.M. Central/Forum time today. About 5 hours from now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:07:25 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 30, 2017, 01:46:38 pm »

Uh... hi?

doll

• Bay Watcher
  • hollow inside
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 30, 2017, 02:31:36 pm »

juicebox ready your kill tonight. There's no guarantee that we will see Day 5. For want of other targets, I'd suggest 4maskwolf.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 30, 2017, 03:44:45 pm »

Tiruin

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 30, 2017, 04:12:51 pm »

For want of other targets, I'd suggest 4maskwolf.
Don't do this, I have a kill-specific revive so it'd be a waste of everyone's time.  If you think I'm scum you're better off lynching me.

juicebox: Welcome.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 57