Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 285

Author Topic: Tengoku no Owari SI IC: Yuki Is (Not) Fine  (Read 217049 times)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tengoku no Owari SI IC - Wrist Deep in a Maid (Not Sexually)
« Reply #1890 on: May 29, 2018, 06:47:30 am »

"Well then. I suppose I'll need to contact her at some point. Do you by any chance know what sort of treats she likes?" Now the question became, did she make the items, have a confidential source, or simply obtained them from SpecProv without information on the source.
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1891 on: May 30, 2018, 05:45:52 pm »

Noriko waved at Ren's approach; she would be carrying the bulk of the supplies Noriko had ordered, though she did collect a set of five healing potions from the array of material Elly had delivered. "Hey. Yuki, this is Ren, Ren, Yuki," she said, gesturing to each of them in turn. "I appreciate you running all of these supplies out here on short notice."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: May 30, 2018, 10:15:59 pm »

Shef
Satoshi brightens up, almost in surprise it seems, "Sand tart cookies! Kompeitō too! But most treats will do as long as it's sweet and sugary."

Noriko and Yuki
"Nice to meet you! But wow, I really did underestimate you, to think you'd be working with the Kumons and o-Shiri herself... Oh right, the uh, supplies." She opens the box, revealing the contents to be as follows:
  • Twelve spiralling droplets of metal. Two are wrapped in large bands of red tape, five are wrapped in bands of blue tape of varying sizes, two are wrapped in middling bands of green tape, and three are unmarked.
  • Four miniature, almost ornamental stakes. Two are wrapped in bands of red tape, two are unmarked.
"I've brought some practice ones for you to try out. Reds explode, blues make your spears go woosh, and green make things decay and break. The accuracy boosters you have to stab yourself with. Hope it's not a problem! It's all I can do on such a short notice!"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1893 on: May 31, 2018, 07:54:13 pm »

"Trust me, it's not as great as it sounds," Noriko said dryly, before gathering the metal droplets toward herself. "How do you use them, exactly?""
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: May 31, 2018, 11:54:41 pm »

Noriko and Yuki
"This is your first time using an enchant, right? You said you wielded your spears with magic, what goes through your head when you do that? It might be hard to describe it, it's usually instinctual, but give it a try."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: June 01, 2018, 06:12:56 am »

"Hello~! Nice to meet you!" Yuki said cheerfully to the new person, before taking the stakes. "I'm sure it won't matter much, when I get hurt it only lasts like a minute or two usually. Superpowers are the best aren't they?" she was speaking rather quickly. After grabbing the things from Ren, she turned to Aiko and grabbed the talismans, quickly and perhaps a bit too enthusiastically thanking her for them, before considering where to stick them to keep them safe.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: June 01, 2018, 09:24:48 am »

Yuki
"Have fun! The ones without tape are just for practice, don't use them in battle!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1897 on: June 01, 2018, 02:22:09 pm »

"Um. . . I guess I just sort of grab them mentally, instead of physically. I don't really think about it that much, I just kind of do it." Noriko shrugged.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: June 01, 2018, 05:17:43 pm »

Noriko
"Lift one up please."

Yuki
"You're welcome! ^ _ ^"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1899 on: June 01, 2018, 11:07:19 pm »

Noriko nodded with another slight shrug, then summoned forth one of her spears already floating in midair next to her. She had it circle about her while vertically aligned, in order to demonstrate. . . whatever it was that Ren was looking for.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: June 01, 2018, 11:32:52 pm »

Noriko
Ren approaches the spear, and after a brief pause, presses the blade of her arm low against the side of the weapon as if trying to tilt it.

"Keep it straight, what do you feel?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1901 on: June 01, 2018, 11:43:36 pm »

"It's a lot like if you were trying to press it sideways while I was holding it. It's. . . a little hard to explain exactly where I feel it, now that I think about it."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: June 01, 2018, 11:48:35 pm »

Noriko
"Air is rushing along the sides. Does knowing that change anything."

She brushes her hand upwards, pulling backwards slightly as she does so.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1903 on: June 01, 2018, 11:57:06 pm »

Noriko frowned, thinking. "Not sure." The spear didn't seem to be pivoting much at all; however, the corrective forces of the winds  did seem to be focused in two somewhat-distinct zones on the weapon, as if there was a pair of spectral hands gripping it.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: June 02, 2018, 12:09:17 am »

Noriko
Applying pressure to the middle of the weapon, Ren sweeps her arm down and applying some similar measure of pressure.

"Your spear is held by three points."
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 285