Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread] [11/12 slots filled]  (Read 5727 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread]
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 09:47:10 pm »

tfw the GMs don't use your listing idea
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 06:58:45 pm »

Reserve.
Spoiler: Avve Vae (click to show/hide)
Finished, but the Fiend will come tomorrow.
I still require your Fiend. Moreover, you need to simplify this sheet. Remove the chance for a permanent summon, for one, and be aware that your animal charming power will have almost no use as there will rarely be any animals to actually talk to. Also, specify how the summons attack; if they attack at close range, they will use your CQC score, not your Ranged score.

Everyone else except Powder: You should all be good, adding you to the list. Everyone who hasn't submitted a Fiend, however, needs to go finish their Fiend and submit it to me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:01:29 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 08:02:47 pm »

Reserve.
Spoiler: Avve Vae (click to show/hide)
Finished, but the Fiend will come tomorrow.
I still require your Fiend. Moreover, you need to simplify this sheet. Remove the chance for a permanent summon, for one, and be aware that your animal charming power will have almost no use as there will rarely be any animals to actually talk to. Also, specify how the summons attack; if they attack at close range, they will use your CQC score, not your Ranged score.

Everyone else except Powder: You should all be good, adding you to the list. Everyone who hasn't submitted a Fiend, however, needs to go finish their Fiend and submit it to me.
I have been oddly busy over the past few days, and I was also handling a sign-up for Stirk's COC, so I was unable to work on the Fiend much at all I have the idea, but it isn't typed down yet. Due to restrictions on the availability of internet, I should be able to fix my char sheet within 12 hours, and PM you the Fiend within 24. I am sorry for holding everyone back on this.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 08:46:21 pm »

Don't sweat it, there are at least four people signing up have yet to post their Champion sheets.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 11:28:49 pm »

Is there still a spot available for this game? If so I'll get to work on creating my application.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 04:33:01 am »

Is there still a spot available for this game? If so I'll get to work on creating my application.
As long as you actually have a sheet ready, sure. I'd work quickly if I were you, though. That goes for everyone else.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 07:41:30 am »

I would probably require the better part of a day to actually make a sheet due to its sheer complexity and the fact that I have to fill it out twice.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Gary_S_Modd

• Bay Watcher
  • chaos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 08:48:35 am »

I will make a character as soon as I get time
~Gary S. Modd

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 03:42:45 pm »

My Champion sheet has been filled out. I decided to go in a bit of a different direction with my character. My fiend character has been submitted to the GM.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:36:53 pm by Supernerd »

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2017, 07:06:52 am »

Here's my character.  Meet Tanis the Lance, druid knight.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Suggestions implemented, Elf.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:30:37 pm by DragonRage »
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 07:31:25 am »

Here's my character.  Meet Tanis the Lance, druid knight.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wild Shape is going to have to be defined better, as are his Spells. Otherwise, you're good to go.

My Champion sheet has been filled out. I decided to go in a bit of a different direction with my character. My fiend character has been submitted to the GM.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Your Champion is rejected barring heavy reworks; precognition is a pain in the backside to run in any system, let alone one as simple as this.

Also, there is now a player limit to this and only six slots remain. There is the possibility of one or two extra slots being opened up, but do not count on it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 07:38:05 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread] [6/12 slots filled]
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2017, 05:13:17 pm »

Powder Miner's sheet has been approved and so that's a slot covered and done.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread] [7/12 slots filled]
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2017, 06:51:42 pm »

Here is my new character application. Marcello had to be completely scrapped as he is really nothing without precognition.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:43:06 am by Supernerd »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread] [7/12 slots filled]
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2017, 07:11:22 am »

In the interests of getting this game off the ground with everything ready, I am putting a deadline on character submissions for Friday the 21st. Any character submitted after, if there is still space, will be taken but you will have to wait for an appropriate slot to get into the game.

Twinwolf: All good, though Retaliate might need some rejigging to be fully useful.
OceanSoul: Vetoing Wild Connection or anything to do with permanent Elemals.
Supernerd: Sheet is acceptable, though be wary that with your stats, you're not going to do much damage even with Kill-Shot's effect, simply because you plain just don't have the power to back it up.

Sheets added to the list.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:31:08 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
Re: Bellum Aeternus: Novae Fabula [OOC Thread] [9/12 slots filled]
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2017, 07:44:21 am »

Just curious, why is Wild connection veto'd? Did you notice the new version of Wild Connection, or did you not notice I changed it? Admittedly, I should've said I edited my sheet in a new post when I did.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4