Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legends of Zuspozstrasp - Adopt-a-Dwarf World Now Playing: Heavencrafted  (Read 744 times)

SaberVS7

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hello Urists and Zulbans!

Within shall be the stories of my fortresses (and later Adventures) in the world of Ecamo Emetha Zuspozstrasp.

If you wish to join one of my fortresses, just post (or DM me) with the details of what kind of Dwarf you want, and I'll do my best to give you the closest matching Dwarf I can find in the fortress.

Spoiler: Ecamo Emetha (Retired) (click to show/hide)

Zuspozstrasp - The Momentous Planet

Daselrigoth
500 - ???

500 - The Founding of Daselrigoth

Dwarves of Zuspozstrasp (Google Sheets)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 11:27:52 am by SaberVS7 »

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tales from Ecamo Emetha - A v.50 Adopt-a-Dwarf World
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2023, 05:15:11 pm »

interesting to see all the different places people end up running succession games. it seems as though the priority is given not to bay12 but instead forums where one feels most familiar. unfortunately this diasporatic nature leaves the players of succession games spread relatively thin.

that being said, welcome and please give me a dwarf! try to find me a dwarf who seems the most likely to be unhappy or dissatisfied.

SaberVS7

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Tales from Ecamo Emetha - A v.50 Adopt-a-Dwarf World
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2023, 12:06:36 pm »

And so comes the final journals of Uristumid in the year of 254

This journal is dedicated to those who tragically lost their lives in the Great Dragonfire of 254.

"Fort #2" begins soon.

SaberVS7

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Well, I suppose the thread title change gives it away. New world, because there was just something "wrong" about the basic-generation I didn't like. Took a while tweaking Advanced Worldgen to get a specialized world I liked, and I think I'll stick with this one for real this time. Oh, right, and all names have been carried over, so uh, yeah.

And so, the first story of Zuspozstrasp's first fortress, Daselrigoth - Heavencrafted, where we begin in the Year 500:

Roster at the end of 500:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't forget to forget the 'n'.
    • View Profile

PTW, also, mind dorfing me? A stonemason/stonecrafter would be nice.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines