Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 753213 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #11355 on: May 18, 2018, 12:03:48 pm »

The Dynasty of Methiant has started with a healthy dose of paranoia, and will probably end with paranoia.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11356 on: May 18, 2018, 12:07:33 pm »

I always figured the Advisor is running our government well enough that the only collapse is from stupidity.
I mean we have a decent income, happy people, pro army ... of course we're gonna enrage our neighbors till we're attacked on three sides. We need to challenge ourselves!  :P

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11357 on: May 18, 2018, 12:11:42 pm »

...Ya know I don't want to be a doomsayer, but I have to say that you guys are almost consistently alienating/annoying both your neighbours and your dynastic partners will all this paranoia of yours.

Nowadays I'm simply wondering not if but when Methiant collapses after being stupid one time too many >.>

Listen, we were delivered a marriage proposal shrouded in metaphor, notionally from the Crown Prince of Cydwyl, delivered by some numpty for twenty silver who under duress could swear on his mum that he'd spoken to a guy who said he worked for the Prince. Not really the kind of opportunity an empress ought to jump for, exactly, at least not without further investigation. Consider it our own way of delivering a reply!

Besides, with how awful that bit of prose poetry was, I wouldn't be broken up if we did miss out.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #11358 on: May 18, 2018, 12:33:49 pm »

B what is the worse that can happen?

We of course can make sure in our letter that we will accept if he is Cyl of Cydwyl
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11359 on: May 18, 2018, 12:39:53 pm »

...Ya know I don't want to be a doomsayer, but I have to say that you guys are almost consistently alienating/annoying both your neighbours and your dynastic partners will all this paranoia of yours.

Nowadays I'm simply wondering not if but when Methiant collapses after being stupid one time too many >.>
I'm curious. Has our paranoia ever actually caused you to decide that something should be fake when it was originally meant to be real? Because I sometimes get that impression.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11360 on: May 18, 2018, 12:45:53 pm »

b
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11361 on: May 18, 2018, 12:47:52 pm »

* Haspen flees from question.

:P

You accomodate the youth with a nice bedroom and all the foods while your spies run errands in the north.

1173 AD, Late Winter

The messenger is fidgety about stalling for so long but fortunately your spies return.

4*

They've gathered plenty of information about Cyl; he is a staunch Pantheonist and believes that Pantheonist nations should stay together. Furthermore, he has been always a bit jaded about the alliance between Cydwyl and Methiant getting worse as of late. This is a point of contention between him and King Estjald, but thanks to his skills he managed to wriggle himself into position of a heir (apparently the Methiantese fiasco about Lady Alissa and her kids helped him greatly). According to what your agents gathered, he is very much interested in reconciliation with Methiant, but no one knows his detailed plans as he keeps himself surrounded only by few most loyal courtiers and advisors.

It's about time you send the reply to the mysterious letter.

A) C of C shall be my second husband, I swere it on me mum, Tuna!
B) This mysterious letter is too mysterious for me, unfortunately!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:51:58 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11362 on: May 18, 2018, 12:51:25 pm »

A

Lets do this!

Hotfire90

« Reply #11363 on: May 18, 2018, 12:51:56 pm »

A

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11364 on: May 18, 2018, 12:52:26 pm »

A

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11365 on: May 18, 2018, 12:56:46 pm »

YeaaaaaAh!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11366 on: May 18, 2018, 12:57:48 pm »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11367 on: May 18, 2018, 12:59:44 pm »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11368 on: May 18, 2018, 01:18:26 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11369 on: May 18, 2018, 01:43:46 pm »

//I just noticed I forgot income from Summer's goldwork, and you guys rolled a 6. All the monies!

You write a reply in which you mention that a certain southern doe would very much like to form an union of love with a certain blossom dwelling on the northern grasslands.

1173 AD, End of the Year

The Advisor sniffs into his robe's cuff as he presents you the Scrolls of Kingdom Status.

5to6, 1to5(1to5)

Happiness: 10!
Population: 5
Economy: 9
Army: 9!
Imp.Authority: 0

"My lady Empress, the Empire is faring better than any time in its history. The people cheer at your noble and splendid rule, and various village elders and city administrators and noblemen have gathered enough money to reward the dynasty with a gift! They're so ecstatic that a refusal to accept the gift would be a great affront to them."

A) I will accept if they sponsor a fine bronze sculpture of my noble personage!
B) To the Treasury with their money, then! We will spend it wisely somewhere in the future!
C) And that money will be used to give to the poor and needy, to keep all my subjects extra happy!

"Our Economy is working splendidly and the Treasury is filled with coinage. Even the Treasurer believes that such a massive wealth shouldn't simply sit in the palatial coffers and gather mold! What shall we spend it on?"

A) Seek the services of a traveling and powerful Sorceress.
B) Sponsor creation of an bronze-cast statue of yourself!
C) Time to ask the dwarves to commission us a powerful artifact of sorts!
D) Donate to the poor and the needy to show off your generosity.
E) Expand the budget of the Army, so it can maintain even greater numbers.
F) Send a lavish gift to one of neighbouring countries.

"Also, the Army has been bolstered with thousands of new recruits who were lured by promises of glory and money! The officers are in agreement that its prime opportunity to go on some conquests!"

A) Nah, we must keep the peace.
B) They shall strike against Eldricans!
C) They shall conquer Lametania for me!
D) They shall kick Cydwyls in the face!
E) They shall avenge our losses against Rucus!
F) They shall seek glory against Gubta!

"The Authority of the Office of the Empress of Methiant is far from the low point, thanks to your wise rule, the efforts of the Statesmen and the magical aura of your Crown. Would that be a good moment to issue an Edict?"

A) Nay!
B) Yea!

//This is quadruple vote, so remember to post no split/incomplete votes as they will be ignored.

Another achievement reached, a 10 in Happiness, which results in a gift from your happy subjects!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:15:55 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1087