Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this comic continue?

Yes please!
- 12 (100%)
I don't care enough.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care about this one in particular, but I'd like to see more comics from you in the future!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game  (Read 61327 times)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
Re: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2017, 05:30:45 pm »

I vote for Imic, because memes. I was considering making a meme character, but wasn't sure how well that would turn out.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2017, 09:48:24 pm »

As Official Gremlin of Gremlinfort, I am prepared to endorse Lt. Chenda if he can chug the fake maggot milk.

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2017, 02:33:35 pm »

Journal of Ineth Bitespear
  Nothing special. Just wanted to write down that I voted for Gluk. I asked the others not to vote for me. I don't want that responsibility.
Bay12 Evo game
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2017, 03:36:29 pm »

If yer all gonna vote fer me becez of a joke ah meyd, ah quit.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2017, 03:57:12 pm »

*Found in etching in rock.

"Nk jy jy vfr nb, tfr nd dbc plplp. Vlp."

"A curious humanoid custom has been carried out lately. They are choosing a leader by a method they call "voting". Apparently, they don't simply choose the largest among them."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 12, 2017, 04:23:07 pm »

You're a fine candidate Imic, it's just the meme that broke the tie with the other candidates.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 12, 2017, 11:41:56 pm »

Tbh, my favorite character is always gonna be gluk the leech man.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2017, 12:03:19 am »

As Official Gremlin of Gremlinfort, I am also prepared to endorse Gluk if he can chug the fake maggot milk.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:53 am »

As Official Gremlin of Gremlinfort, I am also prepared to endorse Gluk if he can chug the fake maggot milk.

"Yp. Hp."

"<I have absolutely no problem with this. Give me the milk.>"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 14, 2017, 03:36:08 pm »

"Yp. Hp."

"<I have absolutely no problem with this. Give me the milk.>"

Gluk might be lactose intolerant due to his diet... But then again, maggot milk is hardly the real milk.

After much thinking, I have desided to appoint Akituh as a broker... He seemed to be knowledgeable about all kinds of stuff, incuding current grain prices. Dunno if he knows much about dwarven business though. Eh, I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out.

Among other things, our fresh broker urged me to buy some cheap armor for our troops... I doubt our local beastmen could wear that. Instead, we have purchased several bars of bronze for our blacksmith to work on.

Frost did surprisingly well, designing some fine helmets which we issued to the core troops right away. I guess he did learn something at the Royal Manufacture.

"Alright lads, here are the first election results. Out of twelve votes, Gluk got five, while Jack, Chenda and Imic got two votes each. The last four votes were for Tuk Tuk, Scourge, Diggy and me... I guess this makes Gluk the winner".

"...Wasn't that fifteen votes?"

"..."

Congratulations to Gluk on winning the first ever Gremlinfort mayoral elections, totally not rigged! As per tradition, he should start his tour of duty with issuing a mandate.

Congrats! Can't wait for the inaugural adress, if there will be one of course.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 03:42:00 pm by Monitor Lisard »
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 14, 2017, 03:43:30 pm »

Since we er "lack" animals to shave, Tuk Tuk Trys to join the soldiers as a wrestler.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2017, 04:26:22 pm »

I would like to request that that feather become a permanent feature of Akituh's cap. Congratulations Gluk on being elected mayor.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2017, 05:44:10 pm »

Hey, it wasn't rigged, the parrot and cats just got to vote. :P

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 14, 2017, 06:41:33 pm »

"Nyt nb blb, zxtv bfd qwzvljp. Ds vrbntr dvr zxz dfa. Klk lkl klk lkl klk lkl ly, zbd. Dcd wd zpp, Dcd olo. Gth zcv dsf kli. Cxvz ky Gluk. Gmb zxc wp xl n~n."

<"My fellow citizens, I find myself humbled that you would bestow upon me this honor. As a foreigner, I may not be the most familiar with your ways. I know that my own are sometimes found disturbing. However, I pledge to try my best and trust those who correct me. By this point, it was hard to focus on Gluk's speech, due to the distracting nature of his slime-dripping jaws rotating and slicing as Gluk's limbs bonelessly moved about."Let us look to the future with hope, for if in Gremlinfort a leech-man can become a mayor, anything is possible. I hope that when the year is up, I will have proven myself worthy of the name Mayor Gluk. Finally, I am told that by your traditions I must make a mandate now. I mandate that the door of our beloved fortress be made of the most precious metals we have, that all may share in its beauty.">
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 06:43:24 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 17, 2017, 04:13:12 pm »

Journal of Ineth Bitespear:
  Well, Gluck won, and I got a new helmet. I like having something on my head, rather than going into battle in rags since NO-ONE, FOR SOME REASON, makes clothes in human towns of my size.
  Welp, Gluck mandated a precious metal door. At least it wasn't something we didn't have.
  I want to become a sheriff, and we need one, so I'm going to talk to the overseer and Gluck about it.
Bay12 Evo game
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35