Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should this comic continue?

Yes please!
- 12 (100%)
I don't care enough.
- 0 (0%)
I don't care about this one in particular, but I'd like to see more comics from you in the future!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game  (Read 62030 times)

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
Re: The Outpost: Illustrated Community Game
« Reply #450 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:59 pm »

Seems good for profession, but if you could describe your character’s personality and description as well, that would be very useful.

Kiam will accept the elves punishment decisions, but only begrudgingly.
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 25, 2018, 11:50:36 pm »

The nameless human swordsman does not engage in combat.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2018, 05:27:19 pm »

Scourge runs with a war cry to go smash ice wolf skulls, him being a polar bear man, he obviously knows the cry of such a thing
I'm not going to try to stop you, but maybe wresting a wolf almost the size of you, if not bigger, probably isn't a good idea.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2018, 05:56:11 pm »

Kiam is currently in thd fort, but they will come to help if the sound can be heard from there.
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 26, 2018, 05:57:31 pm »

Scourge runs with a war cry to go smash ice wolf skulls, him being a polar bear man, he obviously knows the cry of such a thing
I'm not going to try to stop you, but maybe wresting a wolf almost the size of you, if not bigger, probably isn't a good idea.
POP THEIR HEADS OFF!!!!! ((Yeah, probably, was KINDA hoping others would join the war charge to VICTORY, but eh))

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2018, 11:16:54 pm »

"GLJGN!"

<"To Victory!">

Gluk charges with Scourge.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2018, 01:29:50 am »

I don’t think Gluk is Kiam are nearby, but if Kiam is, add them to the charge too.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2018, 12:24:33 pm »

I assume there are more than two wolves in the pack, yes?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:13:50 pm by Cathar »

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 02, 2018, 05:27:22 pm »

I just thought about it, maybe it might be such a good idea to kill animals in front of the elves. I'm not sure what their nature values say about the killing of animals in self defense, but maybe someone should stay behind and distract them for a little while. I'll do it if I'm close enough to. In addition, I'm not sure if they can apply their 'at peace with nature' stuff, but maybe they can calm the animals. That being said, I'm only throwing it out there on a diplomatic stand point, I'm all for killing the wolves. We REALLY need their meat, blood, hide, bones, teeth, and really anything we can get off of them.

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 02, 2018, 05:50:08 pm »

A. Love the comic Cathar.

B. I don’t think elves care all that much about animals with how many they trap. To elves, nature = trees, apperently.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #460 on: February 02, 2018, 06:59:10 pm »

Yeah, actually DF elves are nothing like tolkien elves. They are savages tree spirits who abide by the rules of nature of preys and predators. They themselves usually eat the corpses of defeated enemies

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 02, 2018, 07:01:19 pm »

Since I haven’t really heard of a tree cutting industry, they probably like us despite the slavery contention.

Cathar

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent Engraver
    • View Profile
    • My shit
« Reply #462 on: February 02, 2018, 07:05:02 pm »

Can I call dibs on the pelts? It's pretty chilly out there and I want to make it a gift for that TIGER LADY

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 02, 2018, 07:06:36 pm »

I’d prefer things that are important to fort survival to be divided evenly, and pelts keep out cold, so.., they might be needed elsewhere more.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 02, 2018, 07:10:01 pm »

I mean, depending on how many there are I'm sure you could get away with saving one. But I'm 99% sure that we have no one in the fort that can actually work with it. Actually, that would probably be the main reason you could have one, because we don't have anyone who can work leather. I also thought that the elves would have a problem with killing the animals because they wouldn't take animal products as trade. I forgot about their habit of eating sapients, I'm not sure what to say about that.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35