Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 149863 times)

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 28)
« Reply #630 on: June 09, 2018, 06:02:28 pm »

Paying the disappearance of the sun and the catastrophic consequences it will have on all life on earth no mind,  Dlorence was only happy that she found corpses to reanimate. Nothing shall impede the progress of unethical adventurous science!

Stitch together and reanimate an army of subservient horrors! Mwuahahahahaha!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 09, 2018, 06:29:04 pm »

"In that case, would you like to help me kill the other ATHATHs?"

Ask the question. Also harness the power of the Mug Dimension to summon the Mugonomicon.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 09, 2018, 07:16:21 pm »

Cast Vaarsuvius's Enhanced Scrying on the Sun to show me where it is.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 09, 2018, 07:30:29 pm »

Since the Mug dimension hates ATHATHs, does it like me?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 09, 2018, 08:11:48 pm »

Since the Mug dimension hates ATHATHs, does it like me?

It has no opinion of you, because you haven't interacted with it.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 10, 2018, 09:40:07 am »

Get away from Grognar!
Use my sniper rifle to help The Holy Grail by "killing" the small pails The Unholy Pail has summoned!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Dwayna DragonFire

• Bay Watcher
  • DragonFire Forever
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 10, 2018, 12:59:11 pm »

Let's take everything back to my lab.
Put more milk on the windowsill, to help with whatever I thought was going to be useful earlier. Then examine the coins and badges in more detail.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2 (Turn 29)
« Reply #637 on: June 11, 2018, 12:45:15 am »

Turn 29

Keep swinging the holy sword at Goatsby, and be prepared for any tricks he tries to pull.
Pull a trick he isn't prepared for.
(Harold vs Goatsby)
1+1 vs 3
(Arm vs Goatsby)
4 vs 3

Goatsby warms up and visibly gets ready to try something to shake Harold's control of the fight. Harold steps up and gets ready for practically everything. Magic missiles, dropping the moon, bodyswap, time travel, summoning, soul extraction, dimensional travel, Doom Mug, Harold's ready for them all. That's why it's such a surprise when Goatsby knocks him down with a punch to the face.

The Arm also jumps Goatsby and grapples him.

...the sun left. Goddamnit.
Throw Grognar out into space and make him be the new sun. He should be nonsentient when this is finished.
2 vs 5
Grognar, my arm alone is a holy warrior that fights to save the earth. The rest of me is fully capable of doing a lot more.

Launch Grognar t where the sun was (or don't if Glass did it anyway). Then use luxturgy and pyroturgy to help turn Grognar into the new Sun, along with my powers as the sun god. Then use nyxturgy to tear apart the pail's realm of shadows.
1+1 vs 2, 6
Get away from Grognar!
Use my sniper rifle to help The Holy Grail by "killing" the small pails The Unholy Pail has summoned!

2 vs 6
Summon the armies of the Mug Dimension for help. Use my holy magic to create a shield of sacred light.
(Unholy Pail action:Attack Grail)
2, 2 vs 6+1
(GROGNAR:Attack Anna)
2 vs 3
(Cow)

Things don't go well for the Grail Team. Aaron and Adam try to turn GROGNAR into the new Sun. He doesn't take it well. When Aaron attempts it, GROGNAR dodges the spell and kicks him in the gut. Adam manages to launch GROGNAR about 50 feet up, but GROGNAR gets a grip on him at the same time and drags the sun god along until they crash down again. GROGNAR gets up and charges Anna, but a landmine she had planted surprises and trips him.

Meanwhile, The Grail fights the Pail in another dimension. Both sides try calling for minions, but only the Unholy Pail's call is answered. The Grail tries making a holy shield, but the rain of pails overwhelms it and batters the Grail. Adam decides to try and help by tearing apart the Pail Dimension. Adam doesn't succeed, but he does rip open a portal in the sky. Anna opens fire through it at the Pail minions. All it does is anger the pails. Some of them start flowing into the normal world.

Meanwhile, the cow blinks in confusion after a pebble knocked into the air by the fight bounces off her forehead.

"Keep firing! Someone go get a cannon of our own to deal with this thing!"

Send someone off to get a cannon, while having the rest of the horde keep shooting until it starts going down.
5, 4 vs 2

You send one of your minions to get new weapons as your horde keeps up the pressure. Your minion soon delivers. He rolls up a vaguely humanoid wooden figure with a cannon of its own for one hand. The other hand is a decorative metal claw, and the figure possesses a movable wagon instead of legs for support. The Nod weapon rolls by the FDI construction and burns it to the ground. Your troops cheer and charge as the FDI rushes to avenge their juggernaut.

Wake up, see where I am and check to see if the fair BARON BARON VON BARON has been robbed

Your regain consciousness to find that you're still at the table. You haven't been robbed, but the party has dispersed. Your drink was knocked on the floor at some point.

Give the king the sword. I am going to finish this quest and even lack of sun will not stop me

You triumphantly draw the sword and begin handing it to the king. His eyes light up with gratitude and he starts to say something. Before he can take it, the sword is knocked from your hands by another blade and goes spinning into the grass. You dodge back out of reach as a sword is lowered at your chest by a very angry yet exhausted-looking knight.

"You...huff...stole...panting...my...wheeze...HORSE!"

Paying the disappearance of the sun and the catastrophic consequences it will have on all life on earth no mind,  Dlorence was only happy that she found corpses to reanimate. Nothing shall impede the progress of unethical adventurous science!

Stitch together and reanimate an army of subservient horrors! Mwuahahahahaha!

You gather up a bunch of animals and begin sticking them together as the world rapidly darkens around you. The creatures you make are artful in their atrocity, and no two look alike. As you link up and activate the things, you realize your creations are in fact too great. Due to the superiority of their design, they have the willpower to ignore your commands. They look at you, then each other, and then begin to run off into the forest.

"In that case, would you like to help me kill the other ATHATHs?"

Ask the question. Also harness the power of the Mug Dimension to summon the Mugonomicon.

3, 1

"You have my word:I will eventually be free of you. When I am, I will kill you. I will kill the other ATHATHs myself.

You also requested the Mugonomicon. Here it is."

The Mug Dimension then hurls the Mugonomicon at you, teleporting it around and striking you several times before snatching it away again.

Cast Vaarsuvius's Enhanced Scrying on the Sun to show me where it is.

2+1 for Enhanced.

You would have failed, if not for your extensive practice with scrying spells. According to your spell, the Sun is currently located in space. The Milky Way galaxy, to be precise.

Let's take everything back to my lab.
Put more milk on the windowsill, to help with whatever I thought was going to be useful earlier. Then examine the coins and badges in more detail.

You prepare a glass of lukewarm spider milk and investigate the coins and badges. The items appear to be insignia of a local monster studying guild. When worn, they improve your odds of finding monsters. While the potential downside that claimed their original owners is obvious, they can be useful if you're prepared for the encounter. Your lukewarm spider milk is also coming along nicely. It seems like dropping a few chunks of it into another potion will exaggerate the effects.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 11, 2018, 02:00:44 am »

"TOUCHING ME WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO, DISEMBODIED ARM. EI NATH!"

Cast Disintegrating Touch and grab the severed arm, and try to use it on Harold too if he's close enough to touch with my other hand.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 11, 2018, 06:02:52 am »

" Well yes I needed it at the time, you can have it back plus this sword I found somewhere and part of the cow herd I just won"

offer the knight his horse back, the extra sword and 1\4 of the promised reward (1\2 goes to Bothadtam and the last 1\4 to me)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 11, 2018, 06:45:40 am »

"I don't know what kind of evil magic your doing but I don't want any part of it."
Get back up and back away form Goatsby, then throw the bottle of holy water at him.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 11, 2018, 07:25:50 am »

Remember that this thing exists.
Then create a portal out of thia dimension using my mind.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 11, 2018, 07:34:19 am »

Remember that this thing exists.
Then create a portal out of thia dimension using my mind.
I doubt Fafnir's mind is the world's sharpest tool.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 11, 2018, 07:46:44 am »

Wander out of the bar and search for a place to rest.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 11, 2018, 07:48:59 am »

>:(
Try again. Harder this time.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 53