Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Talk #28 Feedback  (Read 164188 times)

3njk09

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Talk #28 Feedback
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2024, 10:13:40 am »

Sorry, I don't really know how to set green

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Talk #28 Feedback
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2024, 10:50:50 am »

Hello.Do you have any recommended translators that can take screenshots and then display the translation results directly on the picture, please?
Sorry, I don't really know how to set green

1) This looks like a question more for The Generic Computer Advice Thread (not specifically DF-related). Or perhaps file something under DFvSuggestions or DF Questions (specific DF usage), if there's not something already in 3rd Party Utilities, like DFHack functionality.

But a question more direct to Tarn (whether or not you'll get a better/quicker answer to what exactly you're asking for) is better done with the Future Of The Fortress thread. On this forum, at least.

2) To colo(u)r text green, the BBCode is something like [color=green]Your text here![/color]. Unless you've been changing the defaults (or I have!) you should see a "[Change Color v]" button on the top right of the edit-page toolbar ^^^up there^^^. If in doubt, you could just 'reply' to a green-texted message there and make note of how it goes. Or just re-edit to your own ends, directly, getting rid of all else (especially the [quote]-tagging)...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 10:53:23 am by Starver »
Pages: 1 [2]