Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Armoured Commander I & II - roguelike WW2 tank simulator  (Read 17724 times)

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
Re: Armoured Commander I & II - roguelike WW2 tank simulator
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2020, 10:25:26 pm »

Had my tank destroyed by an anti-tank rifle squad. Took some serious and critical wounds, but all were recovered. Not sure if it's due to the high grit of all the crew members, but none of them went to the hospital and were good to go the next combat day. Is the injury game mechanic working?
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2020, 01:02:44 am »

That's normal - in the 3.0.1 update, you get a message for each of the injuries that is recovered at the end of the day. Other than the chance of being sent to the field hospital, there's no long-term effects of injuries on crewmen yet. The real dangers are the effects during the day - possible stun or unconscious when the injury is applied, and then a greater chance of further injury to that body zone for the rest of the day.

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2020, 01:30:39 am »

The game's out on Steam and most of the conversation is there now, but just wanted to say I'm stoked for the 5.0 release!
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2020, 01:38:28 am »

Thanks! I've been overwhelmed with the response the game has gotten on Steam. Hoping that the improvements in 5.0 address a lot of the recent feedback. I would just issue minor updates but most of these break saved campaign compatibility, so it's easier to package them all in a major update.

Also, early-war desert campaigns!

sudasana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Armoured Commander II
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2021, 03:02:16 pm »

Just a quick note that Armoured Commander II has just hit version 1.0 and is leaving Early Access soon. It's been a long development process, and I'll continue to expand the game beyond its full release as well.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]