Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The Imperial Question -- Angry Irishmen in space! [3/8] (New players welcome!)  (Read 11999 times)

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Imperial Question -- A space epic RPG / RTD+ [7/8]
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2021, 08:54:16 am »

That's quite a impressive amount of writing.

Also it says I gained 1 point in piloting spacecraft but that isn't mentioned in my final sheet.

TLDR for my character is that she spent most of her childhood lining in the streets and doing small crimes, then she went to jail, almost got murdered and took over a large drug smuggling ring in the prison, then she eventually got our and went straight and go a job on a merchant vessel until the start of the game.

And for the thing to buy I'd like some kind of handgun.

Oopsies, I'll fix that.

I'd like... I don't really know what the prices are on these things... a plasma weapon, some body armor, and a communication device.

Your idea for younger characters makes sense, I think. Sort of like reverse aging.

One question, though: Is Lucas' father's first name Androit or Ardroit?

Ardroit, unless of course you would rather the first. I misspelled a lot of things I believe.

"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2021, 10:39:43 am »

This looks fantastic!

Skill-wise, it seems that Anton's Deception skill is missing from his final sheet.

Regarding "Noble Privilege": I think it represents a level of peerage in the Imperial nobility, though it may have links to the TAS. If we're using the  point at which Anton mustered out of the Ministry, that would probably put him at the Marquis/ Viscount level.

TLDR:
Anton's a dinosaur from the pre-stellar era, a scion of a once-esteemed house that's since fallen into the Earth-Bound Rut. Despite his connections, educations, and machinations (one of which put Marshal Ardroit Bennet on his rise to success),  Anton's career in the Ministry of State stalled, and was eventually dismissed after a freak shuttle accident. After this, he flourished as a corporate broker, working his way up to the boardroom of Colmeada Exoplanetary, a multi-system shipping corporation, until the tragic death of his wife, Margret. Currently, he's booked passage on a tramp freighter to his wife's funeral on Cryostail.

EDIT- Equipment: Anton's going to be traveling light, with only a Diplo Cloth suit(premium 500 version, not taking any chances after Rome), and a comlink. Though the base model itself isn't that impressive (200, including translator), the database has been overhauled to Colmeada standards, complete with a Valet Organization Agent (500+500 database).
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:51:26 pm by WyrdByrd »

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2021, 11:33:46 am »

Old school procedural chargen is a helluva drug...

Well Corbin Fresno has had a very messy life hasn't he?  Getting screwed over so many times probably has justified his paranoia, but at least he made three lifelong friends in the Imperial Navy.  He's poorer than I would've liked, but he picked up some interesting skills.  (I wasn't expecting to become the best shooter in the party, but here we are.)

In terms of gear, his everyday carry as a Political Officer probably would've been a concealable "diplo vest," a service pistol (plasma apparently), a concealable invisiknife "stealth dagger,"  and a "mobile comm" computerized smartphone (with basic security and translator package) linked to a "comm dot" on his collar.  Minus the plasma pistol, that should come under 2000 cr and probably wouldn't be missed when he got discharged anyways.  (IIA probably reformatted his smartphone and he lost any superspy software.)

Assuming he can't carry that SMG everywhere, he's probably got some kind of holdout pistol on his person.  Especially since he's going to meet a crimelord.  (The dagger is more for show and dire emergencies, as he technically doesn't have remarkable melee skills.)  Might just be a cheap burner pistol if the budget is tight after the diplo vest and the smartphone with security and translator app.

As for my "special item," some milspec gear probably would be good seeing as he's going to be a party shooter AND defacto bomb tech.  But seeing as the meta is probably going to be everyone shaking down the rich old dude with the contact in milspec gear, I'm going to go for something niche.  Corbin never turned in his IIA badge, and can use "deception" checks to convince people (maybe his old Navy buddies and even the whole party?) he's still an active IIA agent in good-standing.  "You see, this is a deep cover mission... full deniability...  Imperial Navy and the local IIA Field Office haven't even been read on..."

EDIT: Reading over the backstory, looks like I got bumped up to SOC 8 when I graduated the Naval Academy, but ended at SOC 7?  Corbin did get politically beat up, but I didn't see him explicitly lose that SOC point?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 02:21:36 pm by ConscriptFive »

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2021, 04:03:06 pm »

This looks fantastic!

Skill-wise, it seems that Anton's Deception skill is missing from his final sheet.

Regarding "Noble Privilege": I think it represents a level of peerage in the Imperial nobility, though it may have links to the TAS. If we're using the  point at which Anton mustered out of the Ministry, that would probably put him at the Marquis/ Viscount level.

TLDR:
Anton's a dinosaur from the pre-stellar era, a scion of a once-esteemed house that's since fallen into the Earth-Bound Rut. Despite his connections, educations, and machinations (one of which put Marshal Ardroit Bennet on his rise to success),  Anton's career in the Ministry of State stalled, and was eventually dismissed after a freak shuttle accident. After this, he flourished as a corporate broker, working his way up to the boardroom of Colmeada Exoplanetary, a multi-system shipping corporation, until the tragic death of his wife, Margret. Currently, he's booked passage on a tramp freighter to his wife's funeral on Cryostail.

EDIT- Equipment: Anton's going to be traveling light, with only a Diplo Cloth suit(premium 500 version, not taking any chances after Rome), and a commlink. Though the base model itself isn't that impressive (200, including translator), the database has been overhauled to Colmeada standards, complete with a Valet Organization Agent (500+500 database).

Fixed the deception stat. I put the question mark there since TAS doesn't translate well to this universe so I replaced it with something a bit more appropriate to the background.

The concept of true nobility isn't quite a thing in the Imperium, since I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense in the context. Although modern UK still has honorifics such as that, so perhaps that could  be appropriate. I haven't quite decided what "noble privilege" means but the idea is to drive home that the Imperium is extremely stratified and that those who make it far up enough in the Imperial ministries gain certain protections and rights that normal citizens wouldn't get.

Old school procedural chargen is a helluva drug...

Well Corbin Fresno has had a very messy life hasn't he?  Getting screwed over so many times probably has justified his paranoia, but at least he made three lifelong friends in the Imperial Navy.  He's poorer than I would've liked, but he picked up some interesting skills.  (I wasn't expecting to become the best shooter in the party, but here we are.)

In terms of gear, his everyday carry as a Political Officer probably would've been a concealable "diplo vest," a service pistol (plasma apparently), a concealable invisiknife "stealth dagger,"  and a "mobile comm" computerized smartphone (with basic security and translator package) linked to a "comm dot" on his collar.  Minus the plasma pistol, that should come under 2000 cr and probably wouldn't be missed when he got discharged anyways.  (IIA probably reformatted his smartphone and he lost any superspy software.)

Assuming he can't carry that SMG everywhere, he's probably got some kind of holdout pistol on his person.  Especially since he's going to meet a crimelord.  (The dagger is more for show and dire emergencies, as he technically doesn't have remarkable melee skills.)  Might just be a cheap burner pistol if the budget is tight after the diplo vest and the smartphone with security and translator app.

As for my "special item," some milspec gear probably would be good seeing as he's going to be a party shooter AND defacto bomb tech.  But seeing as the meta is probably going to be everyone shaking down the rich old dude with the contact in milspec gear, I'm going to go for something niche.  Corbin never turned in his IIA badge, and can use "deception" checks to convince people (maybe his old Navy buddies and even the whole party?) he's still an active IIA agent in good-standing.  "You see, this is a deep cover mission... full deniability...  Imperial Navy and the local IIA Field Office haven't even been read on..."

EDIT: Reading over the backstory, looks like I got bumped up to SOC 8 when I graduated the Naval Academy, but ended at SOC 7?  Corbin did get politically beat up, but I didn't see him explicitly lose that SOC point?

Fixed the SOC point. Chargen is a helluva drug, that's for sure. I think in the end it does a good job of creating a framework for an interesting story, however.

I like the idea of the IIA badge. In general the unique item is to associate the character somewhat with their background, so that does a pretty good job of it while fitting Corbin's character.
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2021, 08:11:52 am »

Regarding Anton's special item, would a copy of a book signed by  Emmanuel Castillo work?

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2021, 04:35:54 pm »

Wow! I'm amazed how well you were able to do that. It's hard for me to write 700 words, let alone 13000.  ;D

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2021, 08:03:46 pm »

This is amazing

TLDR for my character, she was born on the moon, her parents groomed her love of science, she became a bookworm and got into the Lunar Institute, became a member of the Survey Corps until an accident caused her to get burned via an in ship flash fire causing her to be medically disqualified. She went back to the Institute to work as a xenoarcheologist and made numerous discoveries, until she unknowingly got caught up in an embezzlement scandal causing her to get fired

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2021, 11:33:03 pm »

Regarding Anton's special item, would a copy of a book signed by  Emmanuel Castillo work?

That would work fine, yeah.

Wow! I'm amazed how well you were able to do that. It's hard for me to write 700 words, let alone 13000.  ;D

Hm, sometimes I'm surprised by the amount of focus and dedication I can apply towards a specific task. Although I wish I could summon that determination for other parts of my life at times.
- Charles Babbage

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2021, 12:19:33 am »

Small update. This week has very much been like the first and I wasn't really focused on this at all. The prep for the first mission is very much done, however, I just need to write out the opening scene and finalize character sheets and such. This shouldn't take long at all once I get to it. I had planned to put it out by tonight but I just sat down and am already pretty tired and so I don't think that will happen, although it might.

I am fairly certain I should be done with the first post by this weekend and then from then on it should be pretty smooth sailing due to the reduced workload of running turns rather than pre-game setup. Of course as always things may change.
- Charles Babbage

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2021, 03:58:09 am »

PROLOGUE -- "END OF THE RAINBOW"

She was about ready to kill the bastard. Almost had, even. Once or twice. Salia wasn't sure if it was playful anymore, either. The singing-- oh God, the singing. And no matter how much she asked him, he wouldn't shut the fuck up.

"James, nobody wants to hear you sing. Cut it out." she would say. And every time: "Oi, howaboutya come're're and make me quit?" She never did take him up on his offer, though. Sometimes the banter was more important than the actual argument, anyways. Over the roar of the machinery in the lower engine sometimes she couldn't even hear the radio that typically blasted over the engineering MC circuit: only his voice.

She simply groaned and sunk back under the catwalk, elbow-deep in the innards of the pipes and manifolds below the grating of the plated walkway. From here she could mostly hear the radio, anyhow, so she tuned out James and tuned in to the soft spacer ballad that was pumping over the withered old loudspeakers. Somewhat tinny: but just the way she liked it. She had been hunting for the busted manifold for about an hour now, with no luck. The ship had to reduce power in the meantime to take strain off of the other manifolds while she repaired this one, and she knew the 'cheng would be on her ass in a short minute if she didn't square the problem away quickly. For a few days now, the engines had been acting up. Random pressure drops, alarms constantly setting off, and worst-of-all: efficiency below the captain's red-line. Cutting in to the skipper's bottom line was the best way to get on his bad side, and for that reason she wanted doubly to be finished with her current task.

Spoiler: Salia Zhen (click to show/hide)

The Wayward Leprechaun, a 2000-ton tramp freighter, is currently on the final leg of its journey to the Imperial core world of Cryostail. About 3 days out from the planet, the passengers and crew anxiously await the end of the voyage in earnest. Mostly carrying an assorted collection of food, medical supplies, and alcohol: the passengers tagging along for the ride give a small boost to the skipper's margins, filling the empty staterooms and otherwise spending most of their time in the ship's spacious lounge.

The Leprechaun is a Nord MA-250 "Gypsie", a fairly common and often-loved freighter design. Although rather rare in the hands of a freelancer captain, it's still a highly-ought-after vessel with a reputation for getting to where it needs to be, often on time and with fuel to spare. The MA-250 “Gypsie” is a staple of the Nord lineup and the second generation of the “MA-x50” series. Featuring a robust (but spartan) berthing capacity, limited maintenance requirements, and a very-long-endurance Nord SSS-3 Ionic Cruise Drive, the MA-250 is now outdated but still makes a fair showing in the trade-lanes, in the hands of both freelancer and corporate skippers alike. A favorite of voidrunners, prospectors, and long-distance haulers that make long journeys across uninhabited space out of necessity, the MA-250 provides peace of mind because of its ease of repair, relatively infrequent breakdowns, and redundant design.

The passenger complement of the Leprechaun amounts to around 15 or so. Our 7 travelers, and a few other assorted passengers along for the ride. People have come and gone throughout the almost month-long journey now, and so the familiarity of all the passengers varies. Still, more or less everyone so far is acquainted with each other. With only a few days left on the journey to Cryostail, they've all collectively agreed to be impatient together, as well.

"Dad! Can I please go down to the big room again!"

"Maria, we've talked about this. The stuff down there isn't ours. We're almost there, alright? But we can't keep angering the crew."

"Ughh. You're so boring daddy! There's nothing to do up here on this floor, and there aren't any kids!"

"I'm sorry, honey, but there's nothing I can do. Want to go look at the stars again?"

"Fine. Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"When will we see mommy again, I miss her..."

John Cardenas doesn't have an answer for that question. He sighs and grabs his daughter's hand and guides her out of the stateroom and down the bare hallway to the ship's lounge. Nestled in a nook high up above the ship's aft, the view from the highest deck is quite good. Although the drive plumes wash out most of the stars that are visible, the self-polarizing glass limits their glare to the immediate vicinity of the plasma trails themselves, yielding a stunning view through most of the window. The two enter the lounge to see something quite welcomed: entertainment. One of the passengers who embarked back at McGilly Station was a travelling bard of sorts, and it seems that the other passengers had finally coaxed him into playing some song. John smiles to himself as he pulls Maria along, somewhat relieved. "Look darling, maybe there's something to do after all." he says, as he sits down and runs his hands over his face. He had never been much of a caretaker, so wrestling his daughter around in the cramped quarters of a tramp freighter wasn't ideal, yet it was all he could do to distract himself from the events of the past.

Spoiler: John Cardenas (click to show/hide)

In the corner of the spacious lounge two men sit playing poker. Judas "Ace" Parker, a bounty hunter on the roam, and Corbin Fresno, yet another member of bad company on the move. "Heh, there's daddy again," one of the men say. They both chuckle somewhat and glance over at the father and daughter. "What, did he think these rum-runners came with a daycare or something?" Another round of chuckles and then a sip from their drinks before they return their attention to the game at hand.

Ace looks up at Corbin for a moment. "Not gonna fold, eh, old man?" he asks with a impish smirk.

"Old?" Corbin responds. "Is that how you're gonna go about re-assuring yourself?"

Spoiler: Judas "Ace" Parker (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Corbin Fresno (click to show/hide)

Elona sits alone in her stateroom, reclined on her bunk. Ever productive, she has used her down time on the voyage to focus on her studies. Reports and data flash across her screen as she listens to soft music to hone her mood; to her it is bliss.

She's been anxious for most of the journey so far. The Institute scabbed her over, bad, and she's lucky she managed to salvage her reputation alone. Still, this could also be something positive. A new beginning. A chance to spread her wings and fly on her own. Whatever comes next however will lie in the hands of her friend on Cryostail. She hopes it hasn't been too long since they last met.

Her blissful peace is suddenly and (quite) rudely interrupted by the crackle of the tinny main PA circuit.

"Good afternoon folks, Captain Remmy here. I've just been informed that one of our passengers wants to put a small show up in the lounge. I'll personally be attending and I encourage all passengers and off-duty hands too do so as well. It certainly can't hurt. I think we could all use a little more spirit out here in the void, eh? That is all."

Elona groans and hops down from her rack, stretching. She debates whether the little concert is worth her time. She definitely could take a break.

Spoiler: Elona Maghraib (click to show/hide)

An old wiry man in a solemn black suit sits alone at the lounge bar, drinking by himself. A quite unfortunate stage to be at in life, regardless of one's background. Alas, it's at least past 5PM Imperial Time, otherwise he would have other problems on his hand as well.

He doesn't seem to be much aware of what's going on around him, although he does notice the collective stream of people that begin to enter the lounge. Anton has a vague recollection of some voice a few minutes ago mentioning a concert of sorts. Perhaps that explains the commotion.

Anton glances down at his datapad and scrolls absent-mindedly through various portfolios, emails, and news reports. He isn't paying attention to any of it, of course, just going through the motions to distract himself. Another sip, another scroll, another sigh. Lest forever alone his final days now go by...

Spoiler: Anton Ferguson (click to show/hide)

Ever poignant, a shorter man with an athletic build stands in the lounge, his back to the room and hubbub behind him. Hands clasped behind his back he gazes out the window. The drive plumes softly flow and ebb, almost hypnotic in their warm dance. What would finally moving up to a staff officer be like, he wondered. Access to the Regimental Commander himself. A chance to prove himself, to make his father proud. This was it, Lucas, he thought. This is it, your chance to blossom. Only 3 more days... 3 more days and he would be back on firm ground and ready to rise above his station. No, he wouldn't just make his father proud. One day, he would pass his father. That was his goal: to become one of the Imperium's most venerated marshals. Nobody was going to stand in his way.

Spoiler: Lucas Aphor Brennan (click to show/hide)

The lounge was now relatively lively, at least compared to its typical state. Most of the passengers and a few crew were here, and the two performers in the corner were done setting up their instruments. The other passengers of the Leprechaun were gathered here, mostly unnotable except for a certain party that been quite the intrigue of many of the other passengers for a while.

A week ago three passengers came aboard at Raodolf, a fringe system just one jump out of the way of the current core spur. Apparently these passengers had a large deal of money, or influence, since the pick-up had delayed the freighter's arrival at Cryostail by a few days. Two Colonial Marshals and an unknown but obviously very-important-person who for the most part, never left the stateroom that he had double-booked solely for himself. It had been the gossip of many of the travelers on the Leprechaun for a few days, but as the saying goes: "out of sight, out of mind", and so after those few days most of the other passengers mostly just ignored the strange group. Aside from one of the two Marshals that rotated outside the man's door, he didn't speak at all to any of the other passengers. Ever. At all.

So it was exceedingly strange that the man was now here with the others in the lounge, apparently driven to boredom. Whoever this man was it would seem that he had just as much taste in good street music as anyone else with a soul, so a few of the passengers lost at least one bet on that regard.

The man chose a table a fair distance away from the other passengers to sit, and sat in silence, watching the performers as they prepared for their mini-concert. His two guards positioned by him with an intimidating pose, sharing in the man's pensive silence.

MISC / ADMINISTRATIVE STUFF
Alright, so at long last the game has begun.

I will be running the game in turns that last roughly 2-3 days on average. The exact length will vary, but each turn will be 48 hours minimum, unless all players are done before that. That means you will always have at least 2 days to post after the turn runs. Missing 3 consecutive turns without prior notice will leave your character open to be claimed, just as a matter of keeping the narrative moving. (Life always comes first, so if there's a circumstance where you're just too busy, that's fine, just let me know so I don't think you just disappeared).

New peeps are always free to join, as well as people re-joining if their character has an unfortunate demise, although joining will be done in a way so as to fit the narrative.

Anyways, with that, have fun! The plot will be unraveling during this mission and it will set the stage for the game. What happens after that is to be determined by the players. I have some more admin work to do after this post goes up, such as collecting all the sheets in one place and putting links to the first post, etc., as well as posting short rule explanations to better help players unacquainted with traveler what their stats mean. At the moment though I just wanted to get the ball rolling and kick this off and give people time to look over everything and get started. By next turn all of that errata should be fleshed out.

Oh, and don't forget about the Enclyopaedia command if you have questions about in-game lore and stuff. It's there to help you engage yourself as much as you want with the universe. Happy travels.  ;D

EDIT: I forgot to post the map for some reason. Here it is below.

(It's an absolutely massive picture, and I apologize. You're best off downloading it and zooming in rather than me trying to embed it here. As I get better with CC3 I will probably find a way to make these smaller while keeping resolution, but it's proving rather tricky to figure the program out. I will also note the scale is somewhat off. One tile is 2 meters, and so the scale bar is slightly off.)

Next Turn
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 05:14:52 pm by Vivalas »
- Charles Babbage

ConscriptFive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2021, 10:46:07 am »

Corbin Fresno kills time playing cards.  Wrongfully discharged from the IIA, he's been trying to get back on his feet for awhile now.  He'd been trying parlay his time in the shadows as a fixer of sorts, but it just hasn't worked out yet.  At least he finally found a buyer for the milspec SPA-7 he "acquired".  Sure the buyer on Cryostail was dodgy, but this surely would lead to future business.

The poker table offered a good line of sight, and Corbin keeps his back to the wall.  It was quite the rogue's gallery on this freighter.  His fellow card player was young, and probably still finding his place in the world too.  Ace looks useful in a fight, and it wouldn't be the first time Corbin "employed" young muscle like him.  You never know when an op will go sideways.

He confidently holds his hand in the game, "So you got the cards or not?  There's no shame in backing down."

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2021, 02:59:04 pm »

Lucas smiles. From graduation with honors to platoon commander to battalion staff, and soon to regimental staff... and beyond. Is he being hubristic? Perhaps. But isn't that what youth is for?
Lucas turns away from the window, and moves to sit down at a table.
The mystery man intrigues him. Why might he have diverted this ship? He's important enough to have a Colonial Marshal guard force but not important enough to have a ship of his own, and he wants to get to Cryostail in a hurry...
While waiting for the performers to begin, Lucas idly looks at the enigmatic passenger, trying to see if his outfit provides any hints.

(One quibble, though: "CPT Lucas Brennan, 81st Regiment" Lucas was formerly assigned to 81st Battalion, 15th Regiment, not 81st Regiment.)
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2021, 04:38:19 pm »

John uses the music of the concert as some kind of nice background music for his thoughts. His thoughts were mostly just about the event that leads up to this moment, and of other things like...

Encylopedia: How much USD is 1 credit?
Encylopedia: How strong is the hold of religion on the imperium as a whole and the daily lives of a random citizen?
Encylopedia: How many emperors had the imperium have since the start of the Exo period? How often does a citizen see the emperor's face?
Encylopedia: How advance is an average computer that a middle-class person can afford compared to modern times of this Earth?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 08:17:26 pm by The Canadian kitten »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2021, 07:39:02 am »

Salia continued to dig around in the innards of the ship looking for the busted manifold to fix, while also ignoring James' terrible singing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

chaotick21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2021, 06:36:17 pm »

Ace smiles at Corbin. He looks around the lounge and catches sight of a waiter with a plateful of drinks heading to serve a table near them. "Back down? You know I d-" Suddenly, as the waiter walks by, Ace tries to sneakily trip him causing a distraction so he can catch a glimpse of Corbin's cards.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7