Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 64

Author Topic: Beginner Mafia 2: BYOR Edition - Game Over!  (Read 34863 times)

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Beginner Mafia 2: BYOR Edition - Day 3: God Is No Longer With You
« Reply #840 on: July 20, 2022, 06:57:57 pm »

Ultimately I can't determine who blocked me, because the claims just aren't confirmable enough.

Am I wrong, but hasn't TricMagic claimed to have blocked you before?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: July 20, 2022, 07:12:51 pm »

Ultimately I can't determine who blocked me, because the claims just aren't confirmable enough.

Am I wrong, but hasn't TricMagic claimed to have blocked you before?

Pretty sure that's a no Lidku. I've only got one ability that can do that, and that's Spook.

As for Fal, if we don't lynch today we end up in Mylo. Least lynchig today gives a chance to prevent the mafiakill. Sadly for you, I'm fairly certainly you're the other one if there are no Liars.

Shakerag claims to have given something to Lenglon, which Lenglon confirms. Max confirms you never hit them. I bussed you and myself. Lidku Superprotects, and you try and mug Max.

Max's ability is already known, Lenglon is likely town and paints Lidku as scum via her track. I ignore myself since I know my alignment. There isn't a roleblock in circulation N2, but N1 there was no nightkill. N2 you did not Mug. It would fit with being stuck because there is no more than one Factionkill.

If Lidku isn't the crane-operator, this is thrown out the window. If he is, then you're going to get roleblocked tonight by me. You, meanwhile, should attempt to Mug me. We'll see what happens, yeah?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: July 20, 2022, 07:18:59 pm »

FoU: town has roleblocks (both you and tric, so even if one of you is scum the other has an RB), and I'd like to remove Lidku now on the off-chance he's the crane operator, especially since the crane operator is able to mess me up fairly badly. This is MYLO, but in normal logical MYLO with a correct lynch would still go to MYLO again. in this case that is not necessarilly true. we might go MYLO to having 1 lynch to spare if we land a good RB.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 20, 2022, 08:08:02 pm »

As mentioned, I bypass the crane entirely. It was never really relevant to me, which I guess makes up for my weak role a little bit.

Ultimately I can't determine who blocked me, because the claims just aren't confirmable enough. If it's Lenglon-Shakerag then Shake could be doing anything with his actions while Lenglon covers for him. Max isn't actually blocked when I block him, because my actions fail when targeting his hide effect, so he could have blocked me for whatever reason. I don't think your action is confirmed either.

I guess that depends on how comfortable you are with a Lenglon-Shake scumteam.  Honestly, I'm about at my limit so I'd just like to see the game resolved.  I'm not certain if I even want to action tonight because my role is so shite.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: July 20, 2022, 08:09:08 pm »

I got "remove an action" and "delayed 1N roleblock" left and fuck me if I know who do put that sin on.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 20, 2022, 08:10:40 pm »

Lidku I said I was going to do it, so here we go

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 20, 2022, 08:21:03 pm »

Honestly, I'm about at my limit so I'd just like to see the game resolved.  I'm not certain if I even want to action tonight because my role is so shite.
I don't understand why you think so poorly of your role.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 20, 2022, 08:31:33 pm »

I got "remove an action" and "delayed 1N roleblock" left and fuck me if I know who do put that sin on.
you remove an action from FoU. FoU roleblocks + mafiakills Tric, if he's town and you happen to remove his auto, then he roleblocks+nightkills Tric. If he IS mafia, you simply weaken his abilities without changing the total number of mafiakills. If Tric has the role they say they have, then even if FoU is mafia then Tric will live because of their own roleblock. If Tric is lying, then FoU's action kills them, assuming you get the auto removed.

and the night after, if it happens, we will have to have lynched town, so you'll want to delay roleblock the last mafia to prevent the endgame nightkill, giving us a extra final day to find and kill the last scum.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 20, 2022, 08:37:15 pm »

I would suggest hitting either me or Max with the delayed roleblock. Depends on which of us you think are scum. I still got two protects left in my kit. Or I could track someone, but bit late for that.

Lidku

Who you hit would determine if town lives to see another day. (I'll just say would rather you hit Max there, since I can't Protect if that happens.)

I'll be awaiting a Mugging Fal.

Edits. Lenglon, I also have my roleblock. And if I end up dead, that's fine. I still have my dead vote. 1 time only, but useful at any point.

...That said, not the worst of plans. Up to you Shakerag.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 20, 2022, 08:38:12 pm »

Also, if Lidku's actually town everything is off the rails tonight.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 20, 2022, 08:42:13 pm »

Also, if Lidku's actually town everything is off the rails tonight.
Of course, I think we can all take that as a given.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #851 on: July 20, 2022, 08:43:29 pm »

Lidku

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 20, 2022, 09:19:49 pm »

That was hammer you crazy asshole