Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 420576 times)

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #945 on: September 13, 2009, 11:09:11 am »

Three years isnt even that much.  At least...not if I was running at 50-100 FPS.  I get about 14-16 FPS these days (up from 6).  It spikes to 20-24 sometimes.  It slows down when ambushes or too much stone is around (i.e. all the time).

t goes back to the year that the pyramid was built.  It actually goes back to before I built these two tower things in front of the temple.  I was just finishing them up too.   :-\

Oh well, fuck those tower/obelisk things.  They probably looked stupid in 3Dwarf.  Ill just build the pyramid this time around.  And Im going to make more dwarves into masons.

Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #946 on: September 13, 2009, 11:12:29 am »

Oh and Dunem Trickscars is following the Duchess around now.  Shes not glitched and stuck at the top of the stairs!

I wonder how many other bugs are fixed by me cleaning off my computer?  I'm gonna try uploading the map again...
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 13, 2009, 11:52:37 am »

Metaphysical question:

Is Christes affected by this?  I mean, if dwarves can come back from the underworld because of the time loop, then it highly suggests that the underworld wwas affected as well.

Christes, Tradan, and even Myth are unaffected by this.  The time loop goes back only to the beginning of post 851 on page 57.  You are all still safely experiencing eons of misery.

I know.  But did the last 3 years in the eons of misery not occur?

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2009, 12:00:17 pm »

I'm alive?
FUCK YES.
TIME TO SHOOT BOLTS AND CHEW +cat tallow gum+
...and I'm all out of gum...

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #949 on: September 13, 2009, 12:15:26 pm »

I'm alive?
FUCK YES.
TIME TO SHOOT BOLTS AND CHEW +cat tallow gum+
...and I'm all out of gum...

Nah you're not alive, unless you call floating in an infinite void tied to your bloody mangled mutilated girlfriend living.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #950 on: September 13, 2009, 12:17:13 pm »

Metaphysical question:

Is Christes affected by this?  I mean, if dwarves can come back from the underworld because of the time loop, then it highly suggests that the underworld wwas affected as well.

Christes, Tradan, and even Myth are unaffected by this.  The time loop goes back only to the beginning of post 851 on page 57.  You are all still safely experiencing eons of misery.

I know.  But did the last 3 years in the eons of misery not occur?

I suppose they have 'unoccured'...but we'll assume they occur again in the exact same way.  Myth is still crucified by the kneecaps to the Tree of Woe!!!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #951 on: September 13, 2009, 12:18:21 pm »

Okay, the map actually uploaded this time!!  Amazing what a computer wipe can do, huh?

Linky
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:20:35 pm by MrGimp »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: September 13, 2009, 12:22:49 pm »

Have I still got my title?

Also, how many fourmite dwarfs were un-named/un-migrated?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #953 on: September 13, 2009, 02:23:19 pm »

Have I still got my title?

Also, how many fourmite dwarfs were un-named/un-migrated?

You've had your title since the 220s or even before. 

Only 3 dwarves were unmigrated, but I migrated them back.

Samus1111111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: September 13, 2009, 04:04:00 pm »

for some reason, when I thought of Blockedlance without seeing the map, I thought of a Boatmurdered type map (large cliff with the temple and pyramid outside :P) (oh, and of course, blood, vomit, and stuff lying all over the place ;D)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: September 13, 2009, 08:55:27 pm »

Grigrak, being a partially ethereal entity that is somewhat timeless in and of itself, should be unaffected by the time warp, I think.

Eberdek should be having lots of deja vu, me thinks.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #956 on: September 13, 2009, 09:16:17 pm »

Please tell me the Microline Monsters will be reintroduced into the arena.
That'd be nice.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: September 14, 2009, 10:06:29 am »

Eh, three years makes no difference when you've been around longer than the current age.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: September 14, 2009, 06:45:23 pm »

Is my first badass champion alive again?

mythmonster2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2009, 06:36:44 pm »

A little story that I just made up about the events and my little hell. Sorry if you were already planning to make a post about what happened to those dead.

Myth rose up from the floor. As always, Hans was standing there, ready to greet him. "Hello, my little rebel dwarf! I've got some news for you! Blockedlance, you know, that place where you died, but who could forget that, has just been purified of all evil!"

Myth stared in disbelief. "So... Queen Urist... she is dead?"

Derisive laughter answered him. "Oh, not quite. Great Lord Armok wasn't quite pleased with his greatest temple becoming a bastion of elfdom, so he reversed time!"

Myth continued staring. "If time has been reversed... than I am free of this hell! I will be back, and this time Urist will per- AAAAGH!" Myth could only stare as Grim Grom touched his spine, disintegrating it and making him lose consciousness almost immediately.

"Ohoho, not that far, my friend. We will be acquaintances for quite some time. Quite some time indeed"
Personally, I can't wait for doctors to get possessed and start surgically attaching axes to champion soldier's arms.
And neither can I...
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 164