Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781214 times)

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile

Now I'm going to spend a while trying to get the golden wrench, then fail, instead of actually playing the game.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this the thread with the golden wenches? I was promised golden wenches.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

I want a golden ushanka.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

I can get you one for 30 bucks. Just gimme a minute to go to the hardware store.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile

Yeah.  I can get you a golden wrench, you just have to give me your steam stuffs/credit card/social security information(ohwait not a US citizen)/firstborn child.  Also free microsoft points.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah.  I can get you a golden wrench, you just have to give me your steam stuffs/credit card/social security information(ohwait not a US citizen)/firstborn child.  Also free microsoft points.
What's this shit about wrenches? I don't want no wrenches.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's this shit about wrenches? I don't want no wrenches.

Yeah but LASD fixed his typo :(

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Can't you craft the wrench? If I had 4 engy hats lying around I'd try it, supposedly: 4 engy hats = 1 engy token.. then it's crafted like a normal weapon using metal and tokens.

Also frontier justice looks interesting.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can't you craft the wrench? If I had 4 engy hats lying around I'd try it, supposedly: 4 engy hats = 1 engy token.. then it's crafted like a normal weapon using metal and tokens.

First off, tokens now only take 3 items to make. Second, hats can't be used to make tokens.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was just on a server and Three (THREE!!!) golden wrenches dropped. I'm off for the night but I have screenshots for all three of the drops.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Heh, the update and the chance of getting the golden wrench finally convinced me to craft the surplus hats I had. Glad I did now as I got the Fancy Fedora from my unused hatless scout and pyro beanie.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

My game is scaring me. I'm on the main menu waiting for a chance to get in a server, and I randomly hear the Announcer say "success..."

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My game is scaring me. I'm on the main menu waiting for a chance to get in a server, and I randomly hear the Announcer say "success..."

Quick, make it bored before it reaches the second stage!
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

I was just on a server and Three (THREE!!!) golden wrenches dropped. I'm off for the night but I have screenshots for all three of the drops.
Huh? It drops? I thought it could only be crafted after reading the update.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 774