Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781316 times)

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

Gunboats got nerfed... Why?

For me they were bad enough due to the fact that fall damage still messed you up, but now they are even less useful for me.

Wat? The tradeoff of not having a secondary weapon was allready huge compared to less rocket jump damage. :(

Seems like so many silly nerfs in this update. Engie being able to pick up buildings seems silly too... Kinda makes the detonator thing useless. Why destroy and rebuild when you can just move?

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

I bet there's a tradeoff to it.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Also, Australium has the same electron configuration as Gold.

The joke (ofc) is that that's what Au stands for (since nobody speaks Latin any more and Au is completely archaic).
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Perhaps gold really does make you a genius! I mean really, how many people have access to 100 pounds of gold at once to try and disprove it?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Only evil geniuses do.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps gold really does make you a genius! I mean really, how many people have access to 100 pounds of gold at once to try and disprove it?

A lot of people, in fact. Most of them are probably guarding it.

Plus, if something makes any effect on the universe around it, it can be detected. If gold emitted any kind of strange radiation, scientists would have detected it.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Waiting for steam to not be too busy to update.

And yeah, the shiv nerf seems needed simply because of pyros. I'm looking forward to see what the pyro damage indicator and cart glow effects look and sound like.

Engie building moving should be a sight to see.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

Gunslinger actually is for the wrench, it turns out.  There was an error.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

New items look pretty cool, I might have to move Engineer up past scout and medic on my list of priorities. 

My list:

Heavy/Spy (Heavy in Payload/CP/etc, spy in KoTH)
Pyro
Soldier
Demoman
Sniper
Medic
Scout
Engineer
Shoes...

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile

Top-played classes for me:

Pyro
Soldier
Medic
Demo

Pyro is boosted by me playing Speed Dodgeball, though. Engy is right behind Spy, and ahead of only Sniper and Heavy. Despite Medic being 3rd most-played for me, I probably pick to play it the least nowadays.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Spy
Engineer
Demo

Why are these my top three? Simple: I can't aim. I don't play FPSs at all and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn out of melee.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Why are these my top three? Simple: I can't aim. I don't play FPSs at all and couldn't hit the broad side of a barn out of melee.
Melee is even worse when you need to learn twitch reflexes that compensate for lag.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sniper
Spy
Pyro

:o

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Soldier
Medic

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Oh my god. These engie stuff are incredible! The controllable sentries, hahahahahaha!!!!! And the mini sentries are so cute!

Also, now we have super ninjaneers who move their entire base to behind you, it's so damn scary!
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 774