Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781594 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I added you.
You even got a new tab, bay12
Anybody here 'the legendary strangler' or will i have to ask him why he invited me?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile

Sorry, nevermind then :) I play this game to kill people, the gotta catch em all aspect is completely lost to me.
What's the point of killing if you look like a noobleteer doing it? Besides, hats have some gameplay advantages.

Let's say I'm a medic in setup with 100% uber and two friendly heavies are by me revved up. One of them is completely hatless, and one of them is wearing an unusual. I assume (and rightfully so, usually) that the one who looks cool has more experience and I should ubercharge him. There's also of course the polycount update hats that give set bonuses.
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Yeah, but there arent many set bonusses.
Tough i highly recommend that you try to aquire a few hats for the classes you like most.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Fiskav

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:52:41 am by Fiskav »

Strangething

• Bay Watcher
  • Slizardman
    • View Profile
    • My Blog

That might be me. My full steam name is The Legendary Strangething. It's possible that it got cut off - it's a very long name.

Also, anyone have a spare ubersaw?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Just got one of those all-class Fargo hats.

That makes 10 hats :3

(not counting miscs)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

I have two hats. That's it.

The Spiral Sallet and The Ghastly Gibbus.

I'm like a poor homeless man in the tf2 world ;_;

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have Ghastly Gibus, that damn Treasure Hat, and a fireman's helmet. I'm mildly more prestigious than you!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

I have about 32 hats. I don't know what to do with most of these. I had hat mania until I had one hat for each class, after which all the new ones are junk to me.

I can't fathom what people with every single hat do with theirs. It's not like they can show them off since there aren't enough classes to equip them on. =|

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I have two hats. That's it.

The Spiral Sallet and The Ghastly Gibbus.

I'm like a poor homeless man in the tf2 world ;_;

I didn't even count those :P

I only counted hats that are gained through drops, no achievements or anything like that.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look for "dirty" (uncraftable) hats in the trade servers. They tend to go cheap. I traded my fancy fedora for a dirty version of the same hat plus a dirty glengary bonnet, plus a dirty batter's helm. T'was a good deal, I think, since I love the look of all 3 of those hats.

The only hat I'm really looking to get is the Scotch bonnet. It looks so natural on the demoman, it's like the hat he would have worn before hats were introduced in the game.

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

That might be me. My full steam name is The Legendary Strangething. It's possible that it got cut off - it's a very long name.

Also, anyone have a spare ubersaw?
Got one, give me a shout, http://steamcommunity.com/id/metalax

Also Siquo, can I grab one of those spare razorbacks off of you? cheers.

If anyone has a spare powerjack send me a trade. Any of the weapons of the first page of backback are for trade.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:26:59 am by Metalax »
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Fiskav

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:50:35 am by Fiskav »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

:D

I have some hats. I especially like my bright pink heavy-hair, and my orange pyrohelmet. I still need something fun for the soldier and engy, I tend to play those a lot as well. Perhaps I'll craft something with a class token instead of surprising myself with yet another useless sniperhat.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile

We're talking about our swag now?

[REDACTED]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 12:45:16 pm by Mongol13524 »
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 774