Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1223133 times)

Teronsuke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #1815 on: September 04, 2011, 08:56:27 pm »

If I can find a decent stock of paper and some pencils I might join in on this once we hit the next major patch.
Dear Unnamed Fire Imp,
 Get the fuck out of my magma vent. You've already killed one swordsdwarf as he jumped into the volcano to attack you and burned to death hundreds of Urists below.
- The Invisible Man in the Sky

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: September 05, 2011, 07:31:20 am »

Oh Boss, I'm all about -awesome catchphrases-, so taking these!
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: September 05, 2011, 08:32:23 am »

For a while I read Boss Knight's phrase's "-" symbols as hyphens, so I would imagine a literal pause in speech before and after he states what he's all about.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:03:16 am by freeformschooler »

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: September 05, 2011, 08:53:19 am »

weird i was thinking of it more like how a robot would say a line, they have the line done out other then a blank space where a recording is put in, so the -whatever- would be a recording.
or even the other way where -whatever- would be the only roboty sounding word. as if it were read off by mssam
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 08:55:23 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: September 05, 2011, 09:00:33 am »

Love the fanart...and the insight into how you all were picturing Boss-Knight speaking...

A sort of halting robo-knight apparently
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: September 05, 2011, 09:14:38 am »

Love the fanart...and the insight into how you all were picturing Boss-Knight speaking...

A sort of halting robo-knight apparently

I guess that means Boss is Robo from Crono Trigger

Or wait... I am sure there is a Robo-Knight somewhere... Hmmm

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: September 05, 2011, 09:16:13 am »

I actually pictured him sounding more like Theodore Logan, considering the hand sign. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: September 05, 2011, 10:09:06 am »

if you've played freelancer you know about what i was talking about xD
they had randomly generated 2 part lines usually "faction title - there opinion of the player" and there were 3 or so ways they could say each of the 3 possible opinions, sometimes it made them sound like retards but that game was so fun. i loved getting robbed and then taking back what was going to be robbed and speeding off.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

TheMasterTurtle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a turtle and a master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: September 05, 2011, 10:12:46 am »

I always imagined him have a sort of a high pitched-ish voice and saying -whatever- in a slightly lower tone with a tiny pause.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: September 05, 2011, 10:27:00 am »

I always imagined him have a sort of a high pitched-ish voice and saying -whatever- in a slightly lower tone with a tiny pause.

I pictured him having a regal deep and hallow voice as if the armor itself was speaking as sort of a play on how much armor he is wearing.

BodyGripper

• Bay Watcher
  • The dog is screaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:08 am »

I imagined him sounding kind of like an older version of Finn from Adventure Time, minus the ethics.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... It's okay to sell quivers..."
I just ripped open a lions throat by biting it. Who's the lion now, bitch!

GloriousImp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:08 am »

Boss Knight reminds me of this guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • not for trees
« Reply #1827 on: September 05, 2011, 12:17:56 pm »

this spoiler is ~30mbs
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:31:48 am by ......... »

Drevlin

• Bay Watcher
  • Geg Fortress
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: September 05, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »

Can I ask what software do you use? Because in your drawings I noticed some "replicated structures" and dithering effects that I like very much.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:39 pm »

looks kinda like a mix of paintbrush and i duno photoshop or somethin, i cant really even tell whats going on in the pic tho :|

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 365