Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: The [un]Lucky life of Meatworld - Day 1 - TURN 3  (Read 11381 times)

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
Re: The [un]Lucky life of Meatworld - Day 1 - TURN 2
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:25 pm »

Emperor Jonathan
You rolled a 2

You found a job as a Bathroom Attendant in a business corporation building.

Your salary is 10$ a day

Little
You grab medical supplies from the counters and cabinets around. Mystified by the materials, you just splash them on your arm, hoping it'll help.

INTELLIGENCE ROLL:
Roll 1-20, but subtract amount of intelligence from the roll. If under 10, success.
You rolled a 11!

Results:

It was a success! Your arm has mended in only a few minutes, and you no longer feel the pain! As you help yourself up from the bed, a...

CHANCE ROLL!
Roll for a special event!

You rolled a 5!

Results:
As you walk outside of your room's door, you see a open door. When you walk inside, you recognize a person on the bed. Oh wait, you don't. But anyways, you look inside his pants, and you find 50$ in his pocket! You snatch it, and run away, without being caught!
Nirur Torir
You walk over a TV studio, and then...

CHANCE ROLL!
Roll for a special event!
You rolled a 5!

Results:
As you walk through the gates, a producer of a movie finds out that the current stunt-double for his movie broke his leg! As he's terrified of the news, he looks at you. He asks you if you are durable. Of course, you reply yes. After some talking, walking, and liability waivers, you finally made it as a Stunt Double!

Your salary is 30$ a day, along with high medical coverage.

CJ1145

You grab a nearby object, a lead pipe. Then, you chase after the cat. At the time you reach the cat, you whack at it as hard as you could, sending it flying at a brick wall, where it splatters into a rain of gore. At the same time though, a cop was driving by, and saw it. Next thing you know, you're held up against the wall.

CHARISMA ROLL:
Roll 1-20, but subtract amount of charisma from the roll. If under 10, success.

You rolled a 16!

Results:
You tried to talk him out, but he just didn't listen. Eventually, you're jailed for the night now. I guess you have to spend your time in the slammer.
Things you can do in the slammer:
Use the toilet
Talk to prisonmates
Work out
Play chess
Play dominoes
Go to the showers
Plan evil plans
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 10:08:00 pm by Calvin »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2009, 08:44:59 pm »

This actually worked out perfectly. Fluffers is dead, and now I can work out (that's my choice)
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2009, 08:45:37 pm »

Excellent, I'm moving up in the world. Now to prove what a great stunt double I am. By risking my life for below-minimum wage. Yes.

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2009, 08:54:25 pm »

Excellent, I'm moving up in the world. Now to prove what a great stunt double I am. By risking my life for below-minimum wage. Yes.

Better than bathroom attendant.

AND you get health coverage!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2009, 08:57:58 pm »

Wait. I didn't state my action EXTREMEly enough. Now that I have achieved my life's goal, I'll volunteer for the most dangerous stunts, and do them so they're as fun to watch as possible. What's the worst that could possibly happen, aside from being turned into a shapeless blob of goo?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 09:05:47 pm by Nirur Torir »

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 09:11:31 pm »

Being turned into TWO(or MORE) shapeless blobs of goo?
Eh?
Eh!

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2009, 09:54:44 pm »

Leave the hospital after stealing some normal(non-hospital clothes).
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2009, 10:24:14 pm »

Emperor Jonathan
I guess you go to work.

After grueling hours of holding towels and plunging toilets, the...

You rolled a 5!

CEO of the business walks in to the bathroom. After walking into a stall, you never saw him walk out. At the end of your shift, you wonder, and you open his stall door. You find him dead, from a heart attack. You realize your opportunity, and you take his clothes, wallet, and all. You spend his money on facial surgery to look exactly like him, and now, You're the CEO! You get a salary of 120$. Plus, a bonus of 20$.
Little
You also take his clothes.

You walk out of the hospital, ready for a new life.

Nirur Torir
For your first time of work, you take the most extreme option for the movie. Jumping into a pit of lava, but surviving by swinging on a vine, and then after landing in a cave, you're chased by a giant rolling boulder, Indiana Jones style.

STRENGTH/AGILITY CHECK:
Roll 1-40, but subtract amount of strength and agility from the roll. If under 25, success.

You rolled a 12!

Results:

You look down on top of the volcano, strapped to a tikiboard. As the tribesman chant in their own language, you take out a pocketknife, but still hidden. As they drop you down, you quickly cut through the rope, do a launch jump on the board, making you land on a cave. After dusting you off, you see a torch on the wall. As you take the torch off for light, a click was heard, and quickly, the ceiling above you rumbles. Obviously, you run off into the depths of the cave. After evading the cave, you find yourself in a ancient room, and at the end, is a treasure. Just as you walk towards it, you stepped on a pressure plate. Wait, this wasn't in the script! Quickly, arrows zoom out of the walls! But because of your fast reflexes, you dodge them, and take the treasure, and it's the end of the cut. Already, you have impressed your producer. But then, a man walks towards you. He applauds you for your physical fitness, and offers you a job AS A TREASURE HUNTER.

Do you accept?
Y/N

CJ1145
You work out alone when...

You roll a 3!

Nothing happens. You regularly work out, increasing your strength by 1!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2009, 10:34:25 pm »

I talk to the other prisoners, asking them if there are any influential gangs on the outside that might take me.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The [un]Lucky life of Meatworld - Day 1 - TURN 3
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 01:07:59 am »

With my new-found wealth and clothing, I go buy a hunting knife.  ;D
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 01:08:40 am »

With my new-found wealth and clothing, I go buy a hunting knife.  ;D

What else do you want to do?
Buying a hunting knife isn't exciting.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 01:48:32 am »

Become a Ninja.

Calvin

• Bay Watcher
  • @
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 01:49:44 am »

All I need is Nirur's answer to become a treasure hunter or not.

Little

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 02:18:25 am »

Okay, I go out and buy a knife, and then proceed to mug someone in the shady part of town.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 05:34:52 am »

Well, I planned to become a famous actor, start a talk show, and invite CJ to my show, but I guess I'll take the treasure hunter job. Sounds exciting!

How do jobs work, anyway? Do we just go in to work whenever we want? If so, I should wait until nightfall to start treasure hunting. If they'll let me wait, I'll go yell at some random teenagers who look like they might do troublesome things to stay in school, not do drugs, and not commit any crimes.

I want the job though, so taking it has priority over yelling at random teenagers.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5