Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 4752330 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: My Troll Ship Is Better Than Your Troll Ship
« Reply #5040 on: August 08, 2010, 10:58:59 pm »

You know, I think the reason I want Vriska to be nicer is just to give Tavros a damn break. He's so pathetic, he's somehow even worse than I am.

You mean with his paralysis, you insensitive jerk?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: August 08, 2010, 11:00:00 pm »

Or his crippling, entirely justified fear of psycho troll chicks?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:04:45 pm by Josephus »
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: August 08, 2010, 11:02:52 pm »

You know, I think the reason I want Vriska to be nicer is just to give Tavros a damn break. He's so pathetic, he's somehow even worse than I am.

You mean with his paralysis, you insensitive jerk?

Shut up, I know what being restricted to a wheelchair is like. I broke my knee, couldn't walk for months, even then I had to make extensive use of crutches and other people. I still can't run right, and I'm just now able to kick with the leg again, over six months later.

That, and I identify with his tendency to absorb himself into fantasy, as he is displeased with the real world. Oh, and a bit of the mental trauma and shyness too. Not a whole lot, but it's there.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: August 08, 2010, 11:13:30 pm »

Is it "share your physical disability history" time? Ooh, I'll play! I used a cane for a year until I could walk without limping painfully again. It was actually kinda cool except for the pain every time I walked part. But Tavros is the eternal woobie. The only break he's gotten so far was the rocket car. Even the robolegs came at a price. And he's so chipper and awesome and fun and laying down them strict beats ohhh Tavvy

And please, let's not call people insensitive jerks over fictional character's feelings.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: August 08, 2010, 11:14:51 pm »

Considering that he was paralyzed from the waist down, and the fact that their biology is weird, there's a good chance he slept right through Kanaya's chainsaw surgery.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: August 08, 2010, 11:16:21 pm »

...I certainly hope their biology is different, as Tavros may well have been castrated.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: August 08, 2010, 11:18:11 pm »

Dude. Equius built his robolegs. I imagine he may have compensated for "castration" when building them. In fact, I'm sure of it.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5047 on: August 08, 2010, 11:18:43 pm »

...I certainly hope their biology is different, as Tavros may well have been castrated.
Wouldn't be a problem, seeing as the trolls are apparently created though a weird mixing of DNA in a mother grub... which also explains why they have no concept of being "kind". They don't NEED to like each other, they need to kill of as many as they can so the grub gets only the best DNA.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:02 pm »

Dude. Equius built his robolegs. I imagine he may have compensated for "castration" when building them. In fact, I'm sure of it.

...robo nads?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:48 pm »

Coincidentally, I was watching this thing called Kekkaishi that looked interesting. Something about some teenager that somehow sounds just like Edward Elric fighting monsters alongside a homosexual wolf with magic boxes.

Also, I made it up to the point where Tavros is given happy thoughts. It was very, very sudden. And where the hell did the pixie costume come from?

Couldn't get into it.  It seemed like it would be all cake episode all the time.

Something something solid brass balls something something

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: August 08, 2010, 11:20:05 pm »

...robo nads?

Balls of steel.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: August 08, 2010, 11:20:49 pm »

...robo nads?

Have you seen Equius' walls?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: August 08, 2010, 11:29:53 pm »

And please, let's not call people insensitive jerks over fictional character's feelings.

I was joking.

If it didn't come across that way, oh well.

...robo nads?
solid brass balls
Balls of steel.

I'll just add Rocky Mountain Oysters to all these euphemisms.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: August 08, 2010, 11:32:00 pm »

So I actually hate being up to speed. I suddenly have an intense desire to know what happens. I need more towels.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: August 08, 2010, 11:33:25 pm »

So I actually hate being up to speed. I suddenly have an intense desire to know what happens. I need more vowels.

hehehe
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 3524