Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 127

Author Topic: Vester's Doodle-Project: GENTLEMEN.  (Read 139506 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Vester's Doodle-Project: GENTLEMEN.
« Reply #1605 on: April 22, 2010, 08:40:45 am »

Yeap. I'm in a much better frame of mind that I was 3 months ago, so I might actually finish them this time.  :D

Awesome. Feel like doing the 'WTF' Reynard avatar for me, please? Fault keeps moaning about my current one.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: April 22, 2010, 08:43:34 am »

Posting for keeping tabs on this.

Also, I recognised it was Xykon before I read it was. That's really good.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: April 22, 2010, 08:47:07 am »

Hey, you like OoTs, Vester?

I could do an Oots-Style avatar, if you want one.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: April 22, 2010, 08:48:12 am »

Thanks. XD I normally have a hard time getting things to look like what they're suppoesd to.

Yeap. I'm in a much better frame of mind that I was 3 months ago, so I might actually finish them this time.  :D

Awesome. Feel like doing the 'WTF' Reynard avatar for me, please? Fault keeps moaning about my current one.

Okay, I remember now. Also, Fault has a good reason for moaning about that one. It's terrifying. :D

Hey, you like OoTs, Vester?

I could do an Oots-Style avatar, if you want one.

Yes please! Haha, awesome.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: April 22, 2010, 09:23:54 am »

Hey, Vester, can you make a pic of an elf trader looking mortified at a pile of wooden crafts, while the dwarf broker has a troll face on?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: April 22, 2010, 09:47:59 am »

It looks like I won the Avatar race.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: April 22, 2010, 09:50:11 am »

It looks like I won the Avatar race.

It was a race? Darn it.

Thanks so much!

I'll have yours by tomorrow. ;D (it's almost 11 PM here, so I'm going to sleep soon.)
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: April 22, 2010, 09:57:09 am »

Heh, not really a race. I cheated a bit. I've got craptons of templates for OoTs avvies, all I needed to do for yours was put the female body, legs, one of the many sets of arms, the eyes/face together, change the colours, then create the hair, pen and tablet. And, of course, the vest.

I love Illustrator.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:56 pm »

The lack of pants is kind of disturbing...
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:07 pm »

Heh, not really a race. I cheated a bit. I've got craptons of templates for OoTs avvies, all I needed to do for yours was put the female body, legs, one of the many sets of arms, the eyes/face together, change the colours, then create the hair, pen and tablet. And, of course, the vest.

I love Illustrator.

I smell an avatar fad, where are these templates?
Shoes...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1615 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:17 pm »

I love Illustrator.
I find the lack of pants...intriguing

it also reminds me that I need a new avatar for mine has mysteriously disappeared. 

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: April 22, 2010, 12:19:32 pm »

I love Illustrator.

In a massive (at least 50mb by now) Illustrator file on my laptop. I've made them myself over the last half a year.

The lack of pants is from the semi-stickman style. They are wearing pants, you just can't tell. I could give Vesters a skirt, if she wants one.

EDIT: Because Armok is a perv, please use this.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:29:13 pm by Akigagak »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1617 on: April 22, 2010, 12:50:15 pm »

I love Illustrator.

In a massive (at least 50mb by now) Illustrator file on my laptop. I've made them myself over the last half a year.

The lack of pants is from the semi-stickman style. They are wearing pants, you just can't tell. I could give Vesters a skirt, if she wants one.

Is he? Huh. *Looks at skirtless avatar* you know, with a few seconds in paint I can make sure one of the rules of the internet is upheld. Be right back.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: April 22, 2010, 12:55:56 pm »

I love Illustrator.

Is he? Huh. *Looks at skirtless avatar* you know, with a few seconds in paint I can make sure one of the rules of the internet is upheld. Be right back.
Augh! it was a joke! A JOKE! D:
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1619 on: April 22, 2010, 01:02:21 pm »

I love Illustrator.

Augh! it was a joke! A JOKE! D:

The Internet will be satiated regardless!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 127