Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280668 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day2 - Kill Webadict Now Rule]
« Reply #1035 on: November 14, 2009, 01:35:00 pm »

HEY WEBADICT. GONNA ROLEBLOCK YOU TONIGHT BROSKY

Maybe if you were nicer I wouldnt. :I

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 14, 2009, 01:36:21 pm »

Why what who wait.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 14, 2009, 01:37:07 pm »

Why what who wait.
HE IS NOT BEING COOL, SO I WILL BE A DOUCHE. ROLEBLOCk. WEBADICT. NOOOOOOO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 14, 2009, 01:40:59 pm »

Even so, you generally don't ANNOUNCE WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DURING THE NIGHT AS THAT CREATES WIFOM.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 14, 2009, 01:42:04 pm »

Even so, you generally don't ANNOUNCE WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DURING THE NIGHT AS THAT CREATES WIFOM.
BUT I WANT TO :I

IS THAT MORE PARTICIPATION WEB?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 14, 2009, 01:55:40 pm »

BUT I WANT TO :I

IS THAT MORE PARTICIPATION WEB?
No. And if you're going to act like this, I'm sure more will follow.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 14, 2009, 02:00:35 pm »

Fine.

But I do not think it is fair to put me out of a mafia game due to the way I play.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 14, 2009, 02:06:31 pm »

Webadict: You can't scan tonight. I have an ability that will save lives - but if I miss, it roleblocks the next night. That night would be tonight. If you want to scan me, you'll have to wait until night after tonight. ._. I didn't do it on purpose. You'll be able to confirm that, I assume, especially if the flavor mentions radiation sickness.
Okay, let's think about this logically:

1) How did you know I wasn't attacked last Night, unless you were in the mafia?

2) Isn't it strange that now I've been roleblocked TWO Nights in a row, through various mishaps? I mean, who'd've thought that Org would block me, and then YOU would block me? Or was that just a coincidence?

And 3) You obviously did it on purpose, because you control your action. And  all I can confirm is "Woo, I got blocked!"

1. I know I wasn't attacked last night because Panda told me in his PM that you were roleblocked tomorrow night from radiation sickness. He told me this specifically. You were not attacked in a way that I could defend from.

2. Yes, it's strange, but I assumed scum was going to try to knock you off. (If I attempt to protect you again tonight and you're not attacked, you'll die. So I don't think I'm going to do that.)

3. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Org: There's no point. He's accidentally roleblocked already. You should have known that...
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 14, 2009, 02:08:42 pm »

Webadict: You can't scan tonight. I have an ability that will save lives - but if I miss, it roleblocks the next night. That night would be tonight. If you want to scan me, you'll have to wait until night after tonight. ._. I didn't do it on purpose. You'll be able to confirm that, I assume, especially if the flavor mentions radiation sickness.
Okay, let's think about this logically:

1) How did you know I wasn't attacked last Night, unless you were in the mafia?

2) Isn't it strange that now I've been roleblocked TWO Nights in a row, through various mishaps? I mean, who'd've thought that Org would block me, and then YOU would block me? Or was that just a coincidence?

And 3) You obviously did it on purpose, because you control your action. And  all I can confirm is "Woo, I got blocked!"

1. I know I wasn't attacked last night because Panda told me in his PM that you were roleblocked tomorrow night from radiation sickness. He told me this specifically. You were not attacked in a way that I could defend from.

2. Yes, it's strange, but I assumed scum was going to try to knock you off. (If I attempt to protect you again tonight and you're not attacked, you'll die. So I don't think I'm going to do that.)

3. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Org: There's no point. He's accidentally roleblocked already. You should have known that...
:-\

Its the thought that count

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 14, 2009, 02:50:56 pm »

Fine.

But I do not think it is fair to put me out of a mafia game due to the way I play.
It's fair if I believe your gameplay is contrary to the game: You lurk, post spam, and hardly help either team you're on.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 14, 2009, 03:03:55 pm »

Correction: I know nobody tried to kill you through my protect, Webby, because the PM said so.

I've essentially claimed, so I could finish it if you'd like me to, Web.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 14, 2009, 03:17:15 pm »

Fine.

It's fair if I believe your gameplay is contrary to the game: You lurk, post spam, and hardly help either team you're on.
Spam
  /spæm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [spam] Show IPA noun, verb, spammed, spam⋅ming.
Use spam in a Sentence
See web results for spam
See images of spam
1.    Trademark. a canned food product consisting esp. of pork formed into a solid block.
–noun
2.    (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
–verb (used with object)
3.    (lowercase) to send spam to.
–verb (used without object)
4.    (lowercase) to send spam.

No. I do not post spam. like I said, I post low quality posts, although it means its harder to tell what I am, which makes it good then going on rants or making a mistake.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 14, 2009, 03:17:37 pm »

Alright, well. I'm willing to hammer if people really, really think I should. I hesitate because just hammering people is a bad thing, and I'm still suspicious of Rash, who hasn't really defended himself beyond saying he's bored. However, if most people think Neruz is scummy enough to deserve HAMMERFACING, then I'll do it.

Correction: I know nobody tried to kill you through my protect, Webby, because the PM said so.

I've essentially claimed, so I could finish it if you'd like me to, Web.

Pacivity noted.  Self Preservation noted.

It sounds like you don't believe Neruz is scum, but you're willing to hammer, but the only thing stopping you is that you might end up under suspicion.

aka. You're not trying very hard to make sure we kill scum, but you're trying VERY hard to make sure you don't die.

Nothing you do can now be blamed on others, so choose what you believe in and be saved or damned by it.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 14, 2009, 03:28:17 pm »

Fine.

Spam
  /spæm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [spam] Show IPA noun, verb, spammed, spam⋅ming.
Use spam in a Sentence
See web results for spam
See images of spam
1.    Trademark. a canned food product consisting esp. of pork formed into a solid block.
–noun
2.    (lowercase) a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail.
–verb (used with object)
3.    (lowercase) to send spam to.
–verb (used without object)
4.    (lowercase) to send spam.

No. I do not post spam. like I said, I post low quality posts, although it means its harder to tell what I am, which makes it good then going on rants or making a mistake.

That actually is about as UNGOOD as you can get, barring full abandonment.

By posting low quality posts:

1. Few people can read you.  We don't JUST read for scum, we also read for town.  As such, we can't tell if you are scum or town.

2. You aren't trying to hunt as town.  Your lack of content gets you noticed as scum.  It's also VERY common for you to just dissapear and leave your fellows, town or scum, hanging.  It's not lack of time, since I end up seeing you post in one game and get prodded in another.  It could be too many games being played.  Either way, it hurts, BADLY!

The fact that you are here more often is VERY much noted and I SWARE it's a good thing.  However, there's still times when it seems like you fade in and out with the scenery.  Not spamming or posting fluff is great.  However, being helpful is what we'd prefer.  If you're town, try to go after people, even if you end up killing townies (Jeesh, how many games have I, as town, ended up leading the town to a mislynch?).  If your scum then work more with your scummates and communicate with them.  It's the lack of that which frustrates people.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 14, 2009, 03:31:38 pm »

*puts on his mis-lynch crown of awe*
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 151