Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280733 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1140 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:53 pm »

Also, Neruz was town.  I was right you stupid people.
Then why did you hammer him if you thought he was town?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition [Night 1, Ends 11PM Pacific Monday]
« Reply #1141 on: November 19, 2009, 04:40:16 pm »

First it was passiveness, now it's mindless aggressiveness.  Did I look scum before you found all this or are you marking me scum THEN finding your information?

In any case,
The argument on ExKirby

1. There's 4 votes on webadict at the moment.

2.  Just did a quickscan on Leafsnail:

First he Randomvotes ExKirby then later defends ExKirby, then fusses at him.  He then Defends Toonyman while poking at Neruz, then later votes for Rashilul.

He then dissapears during the whole me vs Web thing and shows up again to fling a top suspects list: In that list he Votes Webadict, FOSes Meph/Rash/Zai, and casually mentions me

After the bandwagon breaks apart, he Unvotes Web and says he'll probably vote zai or rash

The last thing he does is Unvotes ExKirby, but that's because Pandarsenic showed him as voting for ExKirby.

OHBTW, Leaf was the 3rd vote on the Web bandwagon.  3rd vote scumtell strikes again!

As for ExKirby..he votes for SirBayer but unvotes once Sir speaks up, then wanders around wondering if he'll be killed and sits in confusion.  He then votes Nihlist as a lurker hunt, then votes Web for being 'too pushy'.  That's pretty much it.

Btw, the web vote: 4th vote, soon after Leaf's vote.

Unvote(Cheeetar), I believe ExKirby is scum.

Talk, NOW ExKirby.  I don't have to wait for a bandwagon to wipe you out.

When you have a confirmed scum (Leafsnail) you can then scan the posts to try to catch their scummates.  Some will buddy.  Most will distance.  Almost all will act 'funny' to each other.

It turned out to be wrong, but that was my argument.  Mind if I see your post where you spoke against my reasoning and thought I was moving too fast on ExKirby?

As for the rest, it's funny that you fuss about my actions on Neruz since a large part of my post was arguing about him in both directions.  He went completely nuts on the scumtells (he even admits he was throwing scumtells.. he said he was doing it purposely), went into defeatist mode at one point, then insane attack-mode.  I pulled back off of him, pulled back in.  Tried to see his side, kept finding more on him.. it was a mess.  The end story came where he claimed then completely fumbled on his claim.  In the end, he just looked scum.

Btw, the 'ask everyone to vote for him' was more a prod for others to speak up than to make them vote.  Web, for example, laid an attack on another that showed why he wanted him.  I wanted to hear if others had the same thing or if they were just voting just to 'avoid dealing with the Neruz issue'.  It made sense to vote for him.  It made sense to defend him.  It made sense to want someone else dead.  It looks bad when you aren't doing any of those three and just sitting there watching someone die.

Btw, before I go do my scan on you, mind if I ask what you were doing while Neruz was getting lynched?

Now, if I'm not being passive all game, or being mindlessly aggressive.. what's the next argument?
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Role Mafia - Panda Edition Day3 - Natural Selection, 14 Alive]
« Reply #1142 on: November 19, 2009, 05:09:19 pm »

The game was stalling and I wanted a fresh start against you/scum.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 19, 2009, 05:11:26 pm »

The game was stalling and I wanted a fresh start against you/scum.
We coulda at least tried to lynch someone else, no?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 19, 2009, 05:12:24 pm »

Says the person that did nothing to do so.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 19, 2009, 05:37:20 pm »

It didn't hit me until earlier, especially since ExKirby's demeanor later on was very scummy, but at first, your entire case was based around a scum who knew he was going to be dead. Anybody could tell you the WIFOM potential there. In any case, what happened to your Webadict suspicions? They just died during the first night.

Yes, you've been passive. After you killed ExKirby, you have not been active AT ALL until right now. Go ahead, say every attack you've made since then.

Wait a fucking second, why didn't you kill d1? Why did you wait until d2? I can understand not wanting to act like Web in Paranormal XI, but you should always day kill on the first day, especially since you had strong suspicions. You wanted to kill Webadict, you were waiting for his inspection result, yes? You should of shot who you thought was scum, thus giving us 2 lynches. You did so, but only on the second day, not the first. I don't know why you would do that, unless you were worried Webadict would figure out you had a day kill AND you two were of opposite alignments. I'm just saying, your behavior changes dramatically after the first night, which I'm saying is probably due to being converted into the mafia.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: November 19, 2009, 05:38:58 pm »

Well I was doing something about it.

Let me get this straight? You hammered somebody that you thought was town, simply because the day was going on too long? Isn't the point of Hammers that we have all the time we need to get a lynch right?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 19, 2009, 05:41:27 pm »

Eduren, I hammered Neruz to prove a point.  Not just to end the day, but because I wanted to prove Neruz was town (which he was).

Now, will people listen to me?  I had been voting dakarian before I dropped the hammer and I will continue to do so.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:15 pm »

You lynched him to prove a point!??

Here I am questioning the logic of a Neruz lynch and imploring people to re-evaluate it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 19, 2009, 05:45:53 pm »

Shut up scum-bucket.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 19, 2009, 05:49:29 pm »

Let me reiterate.

You lynched him to prove a point??!!!!!!??

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 19, 2009, 05:50:41 pm »

Well, it seems Toonyman is focusing in on a subject now.

Good luck escaping it, Eduren.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: November 19, 2009, 05:52:48 pm »

Let me reiterate.

You lynched him to prove a point??!!!!!!??

Only scum make that many ending mark...things.  =P

Eduren, you're not my top suspect.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 19, 2009, 05:55:45 pm »

I understand that and neither are you mine. I'm just angry that you hammered for such stupid reasons.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 19, 2009, 05:56:42 pm »

Hammering gets that person heat, I know that.  Doesn't stop me from doing it.

Actually, I've never done it before.  XD
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 151