Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: LCS Mafia - Game Over - From The Jaws Of Victory - CCS Bastards Win  (Read 63579 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: LCS Mafia - The game begins. 1 replacement needed.
« Reply #165 on: November 23, 2009, 03:35:21 pm »

I censor my posts because I like my sanity. Red-well, it's the first color, so...
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - The game begins. 1 replacement needed.
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2009, 09:46:55 am »

The situation demands for me to speak, so I speak.
Alex: Sorry bout lurking, but I don't have much to say that I wasn't already said.
I wanted to ask ExKirby questions, but you and Dakarian have said everything. So what can I add? Nothing, and therefore I'll focus on someone else when I'll have the opportunity.

Frelock: Why is Magma Death on your suspect list? Me and Ex Kirby I understand, but if someone doesn't post for a long time then that person gets prodded.

And you constructed something I don't understand.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - The game begins.
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2009, 01:02:44 pm »

Eduren is replacing Humaan.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: LCS Mafia - The game begins. Time's running out...
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2009, 02:43:30 pm »

At least Eduren is active.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2009, 04:06:22 pm »

MOD: deadline?  Vote count?

This game still sucks... Mr.Person came around to tell me to control myself and dissapeared...  ::)

Exkirby acts like a policy lynch 1st candidate...

I don't have the enticement to play this....

Rooster says he doesnt have much to say other than what has already been said... NOTHING has been said... NOTHING.

We STILL Need to lynch Kashyyk.  We still do.

btw, The damn you think was a joke.  I hope you understood that.  maybe it would've been better if I had written a smiley.

Red is FOR VOTING ONLY. 

Quote from: A
1) What does it mean that I was overly persistant in the RVS?  What posts indicate that?  Why is it scummy? (If it is) The random vote stage is just to get people talking.
Quote from: Ex
I'm pretty sure Org posted before you made the post in dak's long list. Seeing as I saw no proof, you were still randomvoting for no reason.
SIgh... RAndom vote means that there isn't a reason for the vote!!! 
2) You say I was persistant when there was no proof.  What do you consider proof?  Is there proof now?  What?
Quote from: K
Well, it's hard to read scumtells from a guy who post little.
CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION instead of a random phrase of empty content?  What PROOF is there now?  What proof makes your vote better than any of mine or someone elses?

3) Did you read my post about the "over reacting" topic?  Why do you agree/disagree?
Nope, must have missed them.
Well... Re-read them please and stop being so frigging anti-town.

4) I don't quite get this... Do you say I used the word bullshit to avoid discussions?  Do you think I didn't address dakarian's points? If you think I did... how's that avoidance?  Also, didn't you avoid discussions by saying "what Dak said" when asked about your opinions on org & Arch(Alexhans)?
I didn't say that *censored* made a post rubbish. I clearly said *censored* reasons. Trust me, I think you can do better than your reasoning. And as for me, I admit to being slightly lazy, just recalling dak's post thinking it would be a legit answer. For future refference, I know now.
What do you mean I can do better?  I can do better when? What do you think on what I said about Kashyyk?  How is your admittance of lazyness of any use?
5) What are the false acts I generated?  Quote them, please.
False acts?
YES!  Dammit.  False acts.   You said it yourself in your previous post.
Well, effectivly, he was being overly persistant in the RVS stage, where there was no proof, he over-reacted, generally using *word censored for my sanity* reasons to avoid discussions, generating false facts... yeah. I think I neatly summarized that.

Finally... Why is magmadeath posting on EVERY OTHER mafia?
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 24, 2009, 04:17:33 pm »

Vote count (Fight for your rights!):
Transparency: Alexhans, Frelock, dakarian, ExKirby, bulborbish, Pandarsenic, Org [7]
Censorship: MagmaDeath, Rooster, Kashyyk, Mr.Person [4]
Curfews: Mr.Person [1]
Roleflips: Rooster [1]

Vote count (Republicans!):
ExKirby: Rooster, Org, Frelock [3]
Org: Mr.Person, [1]
Pandarsenic: bulborish [1]
Alexhans: ExKirby [1]
bulborbish: MagmaDeath [1]
Frelock: dakarian [1]
kashyyk: Alexhans [1]

Deadline is today... probably in about an hour.  I tend to do it when I'm about to get off my computer.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2009, 04:19:17 pm »

when things slow, the deadline comes in to save the day.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2009, 04:40:46 pm »

great... now me or Dakarian will die and this game will be lost forever... Because you guys suck... Protector roles... protect active people.  Investigator roles.  Investigate lurkers.

Mr.Person has been online, magmadeath... and many others... check the profiles yourselves...

Exkirby probably deserves this... But the activity in this game is sad.

Remember what I told you about kashyyk. 

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 24, 2009, 05:00:23 pm »

Would you mind explaining why? I'm a bit slow at the moment so I've probably missed your reasoning.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 24, 2009, 05:07:22 pm »

Yes.  I do mind.   Read the $&/$%& Game.  Scumhunt.  The deadline has come and you didnt even feel the need to vote someone.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2009, 05:24:03 pm »

Kashyyk: 2 posts.  One of them voting censorship thinking about what would hurt scum instead of what would help town and the other quoting the mafia wiki and asking for the specific deadline.  So far, this is the kind of scummy person that half-way lurks through a game.

Do you mean this?

As I have said countless times, I do not lurk intentionally. I have school to go to everyday, I need to find time to revise for exams, and I have a mighty fine need to sleep sometime this month. So, please excuse me if that sounded angry, I'm just annoyed that everyone always drags it up.

Also, I have not voted yet as I have not found someone who in my mind deserves my vote.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Night 1 - The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes...
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2009, 05:36:59 pm »

The day draws to a close without any real consensus having been reached.  Unfortunately, the conservative forces that be mean you have to retire now.

Vote count (Issues):
Transparency: Alexhans, Frelock, dakarian, ExKirby, bulborbish, Pandarsenic, Org [7]
Censorship: MagmaDeath, Rooster, Kashyyk, Mr.Person [4]
Curfews: Mr.Person [1]
Roleflips: Rooster [1]

Vote count (Lynching):
ExKirby: Rooster, Org, Frelock [3]
Org: Mr.Person, [1]
Pandarsenic: bulborish [1]
Alexhans: ExKirby [1]
bulborbish: MagmaDeath [1]
Frelock: dakarian [1]
kashyyk: Alexhans [1]

So... ExKirby will be first to die, it seems.  He is stood up against the wall, as Frelock aims the rifle at him.
"Any last words?" enquires Frelock, preparing to fire.
"Yes!" says ExKirby, "But I ain't sayin' them yet!"

ExKirby leaps to the side, and Frelock misses a shot at him.  ExKirby reaches down into the bag on his back, and produces a sawnoff shotgun!  He points it in the general direction of the room, and everyone falls silent.

"If I'm going to hell, I'm bloody well taking a conservative with me!"  He... no wait, SHE turns the gun towards Alexhans and blasts him in the stomach!  Frelock finally regains his concentration, and aims the gun at ExKirby once more.  "I did all I could... I did all I could..." says ExKirby, before Frelock fires the fatal shot.

ExKirby, Marion, Liberal Modified Super-Saint has been lynched.

All eyes turn to Alexhans, who is lying on the floor in a pool of blood.  However, he stands up, and looks down at his bloodstained clothes.

"Christ, that hurt... what the fuck did he do that for?"
"She!"  Says Dakarian gravely, "And do you realize we just killed the founder of this entire movement?"

Everyone looks uneasy.  You campaign for a few hours on the issue of Transparency before going to bed, and are able to bring it back to the correct side.  You vow that Marion's sacrifice will not be in vain.

The issues:
Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
A non-negotiable deadline of 4 real life days (weekend counts as one day) is placed on each dayphase.

The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename and alignment are the only things revealed on death.  Some roles may flip differently to their true alignments.
Anyone killed in the night will be vaguely described as "killed".
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED]

Teams:
Liberals: 6
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super Mutant: 1

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS Mafia - Day 2 - Some News Is Good News
« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2009, 12:41:29 pm »

You look up at the updated liberal agenda.  You aren't sure what high command will do about your lynch yesterday, but you hope it will not affect your continuing mission.

The Agenda reads:

Noone is allowed to pm anyone else.  The mafia may use their quicktopic.
You aren't entirely sure what the legal status of curfews is.
The name of each team and the number of players alive in each team is displayed with every votecount and at the start of each phase.
Rolename, alignment and role pm are revealed on death.  All roles will flip according to their alignment and abilities, with death miller abilities overridden.
Anyone killed in the night will be vaguely described as "killed".
Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].  This law seems to be rigidly locked in place, at least for now.

Interesting.  You do a headcount and realize Pandarsenic and Dakarian are both missing.

You go to Dakarian's room, and find a horrifying but not particularly surprising scene.  He was killed just outside his room, and has a look of terror on his face.  You search through his room, and find a large array of medical instruments.

Dakarian, Liberal Doctor, has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
Protect and Serve: You may protect someone each night.

Passive abilities:
None

Issue abilities:
Hold Your Ground: You may select an issue every night.  You will prevent any attempts to conservatise the issue that night.

You head over to Pandarsenic's room, and find... something.  Whatever it is, it certainly doesn't look like the Pandarsenic you saw yesterday.  It's a hideous, deformed mutant with sharp teeth and glowing green claws... and it's still alive!  Pandarsenic turns to you and smiles.  You see at least 3 bullet wounds in his head.

"Pah, my glorious campaign... ended so prematurely.  Perhaps an ARGH class mutant can never get a break.  Never mind, bastards.  I'll be seeing you all in hell."  With that, he collapses forwards, dead.

Pandarsenic, Genetic Monster, Super-Mutant Daykiller, has been killed in the night.

Active abilities:
Acid Pain: A quick acid spit can result in a wonderfully painful and gruesome death.  It can also be performed once every dayphase (except day one), and it will not be tracable back to you.

Passive abilities:
Ironic Indifference: Any cops inspecting you will get a "moderate" result.

Issue abilities:
None.  You really don't care.

Time to get to work.

Teams:
Liberals: 5
Conservatives: 2
Stalinists: 2
Super-Mutant: 0
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 12:45:37 pm by Leafsnail »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2009, 12:46:22 pm »

Well, to start off the day:
Censorship

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2009, 12:52:26 pm »

Well, to start off the day:
Censorship

Some elements of role pms may be [CLASSIFIED].  This law seems to be rigidly locked in place, at least for now.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34