Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 443

Author Topic: Games Threshold Discussion and List  (Read 587159 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Games Threshold Discussion and List
« Reply #4860 on: April 19, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »

Go right ahead.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: April 19, 2014, 08:57:40 pm »

The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

The Soldier

• Bay Watcher
  • Mono-Lances
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:29 pm »

I have an interesting idea for flavor floating around in my head, and I've been thinking of hosting my first game. It would have a moderately large number of roles present, with the possible roles being relatively normal ones with few or no twists.

Would anyone be interested if I put this into the queue?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: April 25, 2014, 06:06:21 pm »

I have an interesting idea for flavor floating around in my head, and I've been thinking of hosting my first game. It would have a moderately large number of roles present, with the possible roles being relatively normal ones with few or no twists.

Would anyone be interested if I put this into the queue?
Sounds good, but given the number of stalled games you may be waiting a while to run it.

The Soldier

• Bay Watcher
  • Mono-Lances
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: April 25, 2014, 06:47:41 pm »

I'm willing to wait as long as necessary.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: April 29, 2014, 09:56:48 pm »

King of the Mafia 4 has ended.

I would like to see an Endless KotM game at some point, but I'll be busy next week so don't expect much from me until two weeks from now.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: April 29, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »

Due to excessive amounts of time on my part, Prince of the Mafia is now in initial signups.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: April 30, 2014, 06:37:50 am »

Can the next beginner's mafia be a Sprint? I really think for being a fun and engaging introduction to forum mafia they're far superior to the usual set-up. Due to being less commitment, there's not the same worry about low activity, and because it's not an enterprise that lasts for over a month, there's not as much pressure to get things right when playing.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:28 pm »

Can the next beginner's mafia be a Sprint? I really think for being a fun and engaging introduction to forum mafia they're far superior to the usual set-up. Due to being less commitment, there's not the same worry about low activity, and because it's not an enterprise that lasts for over a month, there's not as much pressure to get things right when playing.
+1

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: April 30, 2014, 05:45:12 pm »

+1
+2
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: April 30, 2014, 05:51:17 pm »

+1
+2
+3

By the way, am I still beginner enough to join a BM? I've participated in two games (the first Sprint, in which I was nightkilled N1, as well as Limerick Mafia, in which I survived as scum until the final day when I was lynched).

If possible, I'd like to join Sprint 2.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: April 30, 2014, 05:56:50 pm »

+1
+2
+3

By the way, am I still beginner enough to join a BM? I've participated in two games (the first Sprint, in which I was nightkilled N1, as well as Limerick Mafia, in which I survived as scum until the final day when I was lynched).

If possible, I'd like to join Sprint 2.
I've participated in like 8 games to this point, and I still play in them, so yeah, you're beginner enough.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 06:06:00 pm by 4maskwolf »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: April 30, 2014, 06:06:32 pm »

Prince of the Mafia is in gameplay, and will be for a long time to come.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: May 01, 2014, 10:09:54 pm »

Now that the BM I was modding is over, I'm thinking about running Dangan Ronpa Mafia. It'll be mostly using Leafsnail's ruleset. The timetable for this game
currently is
May 5-11 Finish planning and balancing
May 12-19 Signups Open
May 20-27 Character creation
June 2 Game starts
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: May 01, 2014, 10:12:03 pm »

Now that the BM I was modding is over, I'm thinking about running Dangan Ronpa Mafia. It'll be mostly using Leafsnail's ruleset. The timetable for this game
currently is
May 5-11 Finish planning and balancing
May 12-19 Signups Open
May 20-27 Character creation
June 2 Game starts
what's that?
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 443