Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593634 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Dun dun dun!

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why does Michael Jackson chew with his mouth open? Table manners dictate that the mouth should be closed.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Wideman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hmm i actually agree the spiked collar is ott but if its not like pure screamo thts just sounds like noise than its ok XD
hmmmm you should be very afraid.... The computers around the world have eyes and ears and theyre plotting against the human race in theyre binary chants

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

I guess you are referring to Black Metal when you say screamo?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dun dun dun!

that's being played backwards.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Sorry Wideman, the best metal was made in the 90's. Today's emo-screamo-whino-goths really don't deserve the term "metal".  ;)

But as you listen to "the music of now", what is that? What do the youngsters listen to, nowadays? I'm stuck with the same old music I've listened to for the last 20 years, and the above statement may be wrong. I certainly hope it is. Give us some links.

EagleV: Lucky Bastard. Mine hates computergames.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm "young".

My three favorite styles of music I like listening to are probably best expressed by the following bands/artists:
The Strokes
Andrew Bird
Why?

:o

yep

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

I find that a lot of 'dance music', rap, techno, and metal these days is either too upbeat[1], has no rhythm, or the singers are just whiny.

[1]: It's like they're thinking, "How can I make this exciting? Oh, I know! dadadadadadadadada!"

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile

I like Reel Big Fish, Lostprophets, and Tripod.
I'm a very happy person.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This changed from pictures of Bay12ers to a discussion of music :-P
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Nowadays, the best "new" music for me has been stuff that defies old genre boundaries. Things like Joanna Newsom (labeled freak-folk), Frederico Aubele - his wife Natalia Clavier (latin/trip-hop/lounge), new electronica (I don't even know what they call trance/progressive/electro-pop anymore) in the way of Imogen Heap.

Spoilers: most techno isn't really "techno", it's a generic term to describe electronic dance music that was popularized during the 90s. Anyone who calls it techno is like people who call emo whingefest music metal.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Sorry Wideman, the best metal was made in the 90's. Today's emo-screamo-whino-goths really don't deserve the term "metal".  ;)

Agreed, nothing beats 90s Burzum, Darkthrone, Immortal, Mayhem…
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agreed, nothing beats 90s Burzum, Darkthrone, Immortal, Mayhem…

Except that one song with that one note that is all like [guitar sound here because I can't type guitar sounds]/too-vague-of-a-description.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Bandages

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, okay! Enough music dicussion!

Hipster photo time!

That was taken spring '09. I've gotten a haircut since then :x
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 07:53:17 pm by Bandages »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love your glasses. You are awesome for all time because of them.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 987