Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593321 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Yea, I mean we don't want people to be feeding their egos by posting pictures or anything, what sort of narcissistic jerk would do that?

*Looking at myself*
I have the sexiest eye brows, I wish I had eye brows like that! Oh wait... SCORE!
What sort of jerk indeed...

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

What sort of jerk indeed...
^
 That sort of jerk.  :P

Anyway, I'll just get back to stalking in this thread.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

You know what, fuck it.
 Tomas officially reveals his true face to the internet for the very first time ever.
 Here we go...
 Any minute now...
 *sigh*
 Ok, for real.

Answers to the questions you may have:
 -I said "I'm looking good" earlier than this picture was taken.
 -It's called cell phone quality.
 -Not pictured -  ugly deforming physical defect.
 -It's my "can't believe I'm doing this" face. I can't fake smiles.
 -Blame the lighting. My eyes are blueish gray by the way.
 -Blame the angle. I'm photoing myself after all. My nose and mouth aren't that big.
 -If I can see something, it doesn't count as an emo haircut.
 -Yes, and I look even more girlish/childish most of the time. I'm not a trap though. If you thought I'm a trap, you should feel bad.
 -I'm much paler. I'm just blushing because I'm so tsundere to you idiots. Stupid Bay12.

There. I'm probably going to regret this.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

You look like draco malfoy.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

You look like draco malfoy.
I can't really see it.....

Tomas, quick, put on some formal wear, cut your hair significantly, and dye it blonde or white. Only then can we be sure.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Tomas, quick, put on some formal wear, cut your hair significantly, and dye it blonde or white. Only then can we be sure.

NO.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

NO.
On the plus side, you can be a dick to everybody, and then everyone would compliment your acting skills.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

NO.
On the plus side, you can be a dick to everybody, and then everyone would compliment your acting skills.
I am openly an emotionally abusive, insult flinging dick and I don't need cover for that.
 I still can't see why I should look like him.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

NO.
I am openly an emotionally abusive, insult flinging dick and I don't need cover for that.
Because then you'd be living "in character"?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

NO.
Because then you'd be living "in character"?
No, I mean why do I look like him?
 He's saying that

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Looks like

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Am I blind or something?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

The similarities are astounding :O

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

This thread is now about me being Draco Malfoy.
 I don't like this thread anymore.

And I'm expecting a photoshop.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

And now that I've typed it, I'm expecting a SBaHJ version of the impending photoshop.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

And now that I've typed it, I'm expecting a SBaHJ version of the impending photoshop.
Shhh, don't taunt them.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

jesus bloody christ this thing is still going I thought it got deleted months ago.  Hum may as well post to follow at this point.  If anyone wants I can post a picture of myself later.
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 987