Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590481 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

jesus bloody christ this thing is still going I thought it got deleted months ago.  Hum may as well post to follow at this point.
Why should it get deleted?

Also

If anyone wants I can post a picture of myself later.
Sure, why not.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Answers to the questions you may have:
 -I said "I'm looking good" earlier than this picture was taken.
 -It's called cell phone quality.
 -Not pictured -  ugly deforming physical defect.
 -It's my "can't believe I'm doing this" face. I can't fake smiles.
 -Blame the lighting. My eyes are blueish gray by the way.
 -Blame the angle. I'm photoing myself after all. My nose and mouth aren't that big.
 -If I can see something, it doesn't count as an emo haircut.
 -Yes, and I look even more girlish/childish most of the time. I'm not a trap though. If you thought I'm a trap, you should feel bad.
 -I'm much paler. I'm just blushing because I'm so tsundere to you idiots. Stupid Bay12.

Oh, don't fuss about =)  It's not like we're judging you or something.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

<snip>

Oh, don't fuss about =)  It's not like we're judging you or something.
Bwahaha, everyone is judging. Always, everywhere. In seriousness though, most of that was just ironical self-depreciation. That's just who I am.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought it devolved into name calling and got removed... or maybe just those posts either way.
anyways look if you dare:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

thanks to the above post I regret posting this, oh well
Nom nom nom

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kilakan, you're a lot cuter and less evil-looking than I thought you were... huh.

I may have to post some more pictures soon.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes, I've wondered what you look like, somehow I get the feeling your a brunette.
As for me being evil, what get you that impression MUAHAHAA!
Nom nom nom

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

thanks to the above post I regret posting this, oh well
Why? The paranoia thing was a joke. :V

About the age thing. You look...uh...late 30-ish and you're probably...way younger? And you should probably either grow your hair longer so it would be heavier and not lift up so much or just try shaving it all off, but it's hard to say something about shaving before you try it. More beard would look nice on you too, probably. You look like a cool uncle and will probably be a cool granddad.

yes, I've wondered what you look like, somehow I get the feeling your a brunette.
There are a few pictures of her somewhere in the thread, if I remember correctly.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy crap, remove about ten years off that estimate.  My hair is way longer, it's just all bunched up because it's really foggy atm, when it's normal it goes halfway down my back and covers my face.  As for the beard, well that's about a week of growth, mostly to celebrate summer.
Nom nom nom

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

My hair is way longer, it's just all bunched up because it's really foggy atm, when it's normal it goes halfway down my back and covers my face.
Well, that explains the insufficient amount of evilness. Sounds badass. You'll need to get another picture sometime.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

In order: Senior Picture, Prom Picture with friends, and Graduation Photo.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I don't think there's any "normal" photos of my face on here, so I figgered I'd provide one.

(Sorry, Il Palazzo, no smile--this round didn't have any clear pictures of one to show off =/)

And now, for something more typical...

Spoiler: Vector vs. Cake (click to show/hide)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Well, I don't think there's any "normal" photos of my face on here, so I figgered I'd provide one.

(Sorry, Il Palazzo, no smile--this round didn't have any clear pictures of one to show off =/)

Badass you are, looking to be. Yes. Fistbump.
Now all that's left is the vest someone asked for at some point...  :P

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

In order: Senior Picture, Prom Picture with friends, and Graduation Photo.
Are you the guy in the pimp suit, or did you dye your hair at some point? Because...damn...that's pimpin'.

Edit: On a different note, I just took a shower and now have androgynous anime hair. Woo! Too bad that next morning I'll have  "Beatles" hair. It's always like that.

@Vector: Nice cake. :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 01:15:41 pm by tomas1297 »

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

Now I know what the amazing Vector looks like =D
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

MM, you must post a photo. It must have epic metal hair. Do it now.
Pages: 1 ... 230 231 [232] 233 234 ... 987