Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593183 times)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones

Well, here's a more recent pic.

Hehe... you look a bit like a teenage version of Gaius Baltar.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

joss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Went to an amazing event yesterday. The youth song and dance festival in Tallinn. Sang along with about 15 000 people, with about 20 000 people in the crowd.
Picture taken before the parade from the city centre to the festival grounds. I'm second from right in all white.
Here's a video of a song from the festival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmUOpLQnLs
It's kinda hard to explain this to people from other countries, but these song festivals and choir music is so important to Estonians. I get chills everytime I watch videos from it.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile

Well, here's a more recent pic.

Hehe... you look a bit like a teenage version of Gaius Baltar.

I typically have it in a side parting, so I DON'T look like that XD
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

(Sorry, Il Palazzo, no smile--this round didn't have any clear pictures of one to show off =/)
Haha, you are excused. And don't be worrying too much about the lazor eyes effect, or poor Palazzo will start worrying too.

edit: people are so hard to please these days:
that was ages ago btw.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 04:51:09 pm by Il Palazzo »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It loses the effect once you do it intentionally. Or maybe it requires the full face in view.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hum wouldn't call that lazor eyes, maybe really tired eyes.  Or high on something eyes.  Il Palazzo what have you been doing?
Nom nom nom

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If my memory serves me well, I had been enjoying a pleasant weekend with my family on that day.
Also, I should let you know that I'm highly resistant to flattery, kilakan. You'll have to try harder complimenting my eyes if you want to make me blush.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

This sounds like fun.

Oh Palazzo, your eyes are the most seductive shade of many blue! They make me want to pull out a can a whipped cream, and lick it off the end of your nose.

That work?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Palazzo, you will always have the most wonderful laser-eyes :3

And, thank you for the reassurance.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This sounds like fun.

Oh Palazzo, your eyes are the most seductive shade of many blue! They make me want to pull out a can a whipped cream, and lick it off the end of your nose.

That work?
Pfft. Why must I always do this myself:
As I rise my eyes to look upon my reflection in the mirror, I am instantly struck by the extraordinary sight of my twin occular apparatuses gazing back at me as if witnessing the most exquisite of sights. The most sharp of piercing eyes I have ever had a chance to stand before are reaching towards the deepest vaults of my soul, exposing everything that is hidden with such an effortless inevitability that I am momentarily humbled and want to avert my sight. But I shall not! The eyes forbid me to do so, their hypnotic visage binds me and compels me to sink deeper and deeper into those two bottomless pools of wisdom. How tired they might look at times, as if they have seen more than enough to blind some weaker specimen, yet they keep on looking, with a noble perseverance of a sensory organ with a purpose. With a dogged relentlessness of a lazor on full auto. And look there, in the corner of the cornea! It's that spark of youthful curiosity that sometimes makes them look as if the owner were high on some legally-challenged substances! What a wonderful creation they are, what a sight to behold! To think that only the luckiest of the lucky few amongst the billions of men and women that inhabit this ball of dirt have been blessed by their sexy gaze. I must spread the blessing. I must keep on going and watching the world and all the multitude of peoples there are, least I will never be able to look my eyes in the eye and say: "I deserve you".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Got a camera for the trip. Trying it out. Seems self-pictures are difficult with the settings that work well most everywhere else.

Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

That is one snazzy shirt. I approve
*Hugs*

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Duke actually looks like a younger version of the guy in his avatar wat. Unexpected!

Wait what am I doing in here..

* Janet finds the door and leaves.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Me in a generic shirt. It's a really nice cotton one though, so yey.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 07:38:25 pm by iceball3 »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Me in a generic shirt. It's a really nice cotton one though, so yey.

Dear god, shave. It currently just looks like you needs to clean your face more.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 987