Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590552 times)

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

AFAIK but I missed some of it: We are not supposed to joke about how much we want to sex up forum friends because it bothers certain people, but it's still permissible to call them "hunky bears". Just watch the context of sexual content.

:P

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Well I sure hope you have no problem with me calling you dead sexy Kael, or ere going to have problems.  :P

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

Thanks McLovin, right back at you.  :D But again for the sake of the forum guidelines let us all steer away from sexy talk (in public).

Solifuge, our glasses are almost the same. Looks good on you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

AFAIK but I missed some of it: We are not supposed to joke about how much we want to sex up forum friends because it bothers certain people, but it's still permissible to call them "hunky bears". Just watch the context of sexual content.

:P

Well, obviously you can say something if it's true.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god. Sluggo looks exactly like I thought he did. Win or lose for the imagination?
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

Oh god. Sluggo looks exactly like I thought he did. Win or lose for the imagination?
That may simply be because you saw some of the other pictures he posted of sluggo.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, he actually gets into peoples heads like that, usually uninvited. He does the same thing with homes too, so don't be surprised if you get out of the shower while home alone, only to find him sitting in your computer chair, shirt partially unbuttoned to expose some chest. Heck, I've even woken up with him in my bed, and I sure as hell didn't let him in, let alone fall asleep with him.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:38:28 am by Solifuge »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!

No, he actually gets into peoples heads like that, usually uninvited. He does the same thing with homes too, so don't be surprised if you get out of the shower while home alone, only to find him sitting in your computer chair, shirt partially unbuttoned to expose some chest. Heck, I've even woken up with him in my bed, and I sure as hell didn't let him in, let alone fall asleep with him.

That is so awesome, why don't I have such a friend?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because you can't know for sure from the picture, I will choose to believe that she is creating fully-formed chips in her mouth and putting them in the bowl to share with everyone.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Because you can't know for sure from the picture, I will choose to believe that she is creating fully-formed chips in her mouth and putting them in the bowl to share with everyone.
Obviously. The real mystery is, why is he keeping score with a pencil at a creepy distance behind her?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Obviously. The real mystery is, why is he keeping score with a pencil at a creepy distance behind her?
Obviously counting how many chips she can produce within a certain time period.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

1:44 - 界闘士: I am judging you
1:44 - 界闘士: I am judging everyone
1:44 - 界闘士: I'ma post that in the photoshare
1:44 - 界闘士: Because everyone must see it

He's judging you, guys~
Be on your guard~

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Obviously counting how many chips she can produce within a certain time period.

That train of thought reminds me of a very strange machinima, for some reason.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 987