Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Game over!  (Read 93346 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 15 - Day 1 - 1 Replacement Requested
« Reply #465 on: April 20, 2010, 01:34:34 pm »

Doesn't the day end at 5 anyway? If so, I'll shorten as well, I'd like to move on.

...And save your ass.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #466 on: April 20, 2010, 01:38:25 pm »

Thats the point. Day ends in 4.5 hours anyway, we may as well end it now.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: April 20, 2010, 02:04:58 pm »

In the grand scheme of things, do those 4 hours matter? Why yes, yes they do. I've taken notice of the fact that you guys have decided to shorten rather than actually ask more questions. Especially you, Pand.

Jokerman, Forsaken, and Pand: Who else is scum?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #468 on: April 20, 2010, 02:15:01 pm »

Oh yay.  The forums are back.  And all shiny looking! Or at least different.  I like the new smileys.  ;D

You guys do know lynching lurkers is a good way to avoid scum-hunting right?
(that's bad thing)

Personally, I'd be happy with forced replacement / mod killing (fondly remembering Toon Mafia 5, won on a mod kill), but that's not going to help so lynches are what's left.  Eventually one would hope that they'd either stop lurking or stop playing.  And with the number of lurkers we still have, we can almost guarantee that at least one is scum, so start with the scummiest lurker until we have more to go off tomorrow.

Exhibit A: scumvig
Exhibit B: alien with intel
Exhibit C: you are vig

What does this even mean?  That we have one of each?  That webadict is one of them?  It's badly phrased at best.  Also, I've never seen nor never expect to see a dopp Vig.  It's just too powerful, the town would have to be crazy powerful to counter it.

Exhibit A: scumvig
Exhibit B: alien with intel
Exhibit C: you are vig

RedWarrior0 is obvscum

He makes a ridiculous claim, a silly claim, and considers the possibility that Web is townvig, which is what he believes or what he's fishing for. He didn't say ANY townvig. He named Wuba specifically. He seems to consider "Wubavig" synonymous with "townievig"

RedWarrior is scummy.  I understand that part, but I'm not sure if I follow the rest.  Is it just because RedWarrior is picking on Webadict specifically or something more than that?

On the other hand, the day ends in 4.5 hours (less now) anyways, so why would we push to shorten it?  I don't think it will actually make tomorrow morning start earlier although I guess it would give those with night actions more time.

Really it looks more like this:

Doesn't the day end at 5 anyway? If so, I'll shorten as well, I'd like to move on.

...And save your ass.

For both forsaken and Jokerman-EXE.  More so for Jokerman with 1 more vote though.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: April 20, 2010, 02:42:12 pm »

Jokerman is still very obvious scum.  He's submitting a day shortening request when the person he's voting for isn't even getting lynched, for chrissake...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #470 on: April 20, 2010, 03:15:58 pm »

On the other hand, the day ends in 4.5 hours (less now) anyways, so why would we push to shorten it?  I don't think it will actually make tomorrow morning start earlier although I guess it would give those with night actions more time.

Really it looks more like this:

...And save your ass.

For both forsaken and Jokerman-EXE.  More so for Jokerman with 1 more vote though.
My ass wasn't in danger. If all I wanted to do was 'save my ass' I would have objected to the extension and swapped my vote to break the tie.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: April 20, 2010, 03:18:27 pm »

Started WoT but may have virus issues. I notice how everyone hopped on the wagon once I started receiving votes, though.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: April 20, 2010, 03:30:59 pm »

Started WoT but may have virus issues. I notice how everyone hopped on the wagon once I started receiving votes, though.

Pffffft. Take your WIFOM and shove it.

Unvote Jokerman-EXE. RedWarrior0.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: April 20, 2010, 03:37:36 pm »

Pffffft. Take your WIFOM and shove it.

Unvote Jokerman-EXE. RedWarrior0.
What is WoT?
And how is it Wifom?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 20, 2010, 03:40:46 pm »

WoT = Wall of Text.

It's WIFOM because RedWarrior0 is suggesting that the scum (or whoever) joined on the bandwagon only after votes started to materialize onto him. He therefore implicitly suggests that he is not scum. Thus, the WIFOM.

A very feeble attempt at WIFOM, at best.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: April 20, 2010, 03:43:49 pm »

WoT = Wall of Text.

It's WIFOM because RedWarrior0 is suggesting that the scum (or whoever) joined on the bandwagon only after votes started to materialize onto him. He therefore implicitly suggests that he is not scum. Thus, the WIFOM.

Yeah....thats Wifom

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: April 20, 2010, 03:47:18 pm »

WoT = Wall of Text.

If you don't know what WIFOM is, don't run around saying everything is WIFOM.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: April 20, 2010, 03:49:04 pm »

WoT = Wall of Text.

If you don't know what WIFOM is, don't run around saying everything is WIFOM.
He is implying that those who joined up are scum.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: April 20, 2010, 03:58:09 pm »

That's very true, but it's not WIFOM on its own.

Now if he is indeed scum, then yes, it's WIFOM where exactly the scum jumped in on the wagon, or even if they jumped in at all. And yes, pointing it out in the manner he did worries me. A lot.
On the other hand, if he's not scum, there's no WIFOM.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: April 20, 2010, 04:27:07 pm »

So... you started getting bandwagoned because people voted you = You're being bandwagoned because you're being bandwagoned.

How about the fact that you still haven't contributed. I mean, you're able to say this, but not able to sum up everything that's happened?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 58