Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Primeswords, the Fragments of Fire (Succession Fort, 0.31.12, Need Players!)  (Read 9845 times)

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Primeswords, the Fragments of Fire (Succession Fort, 0.31.12, Need Players!)
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2010, 12:47:42 pm »

They never fished in it when I was playing, even when I could see vermin fish in it.
This fortress is turning into some kind of supervillain lair or something.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Primeswords, the Fragments of Fire (Succession Fort, 0.31.12, Need Players!)
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2010, 01:11:51 pm »

They never fished in it when I was playing, even when I could see vermin fish in it.

I think he meant it was good for drinking. Anyways, here is my next update:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 01:27:13 pm by Aramco »
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

Trooper0102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2010, 01:21:46 pm »

Don't you have to designate it as a fishing area before they'll actually fish there? or does it need to be outside to be considered fishing?

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2010, 02:11:03 pm »

Uh, the levers are all labeled.  Go into "N"otes to see what they do.

Also, unless you messed with something, no one should be complaining about ballistae ammo since I had already initiated the final production sequence before I finished the turn.
You do remember that you've been farming gigantic wingless dragon-fish for profit and Fun, right?

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2010, 02:31:01 pm »

Uh, the levers are all labeled.  Go into "N"otes to see what they do.

Also, unless you messed with something, no one should be complaining about ballistae ammo since I had already initiated the final production sequence before I finished the turn.

Actually, the production of those just finished and they stopped complaining.
Or maybe there's a god who's just completely insane and sends you to Detroit, Michigan in a new body if you ever utter the name "Pat Sajak".

GuudeSpelur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2010, 04:08:30 pm »

Oh.  Damn lazy legendary weaponsmith.

Make sure you don't let him succumb to skill rust.  Masterwork steel serrated discs make amazing trade goods and keep him in practice.  Don't forget to make a steel axe and steel spear- there are two guys in the military that need better quality weapons.

Aramco

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2010, 08:28:31 pm »

Oh... Whoops. I accidentally deleted the save file. Oh, well, just skip me. I do not feel like playing through that again.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2010, 06:56:58 am »

So, this is my turn then? It's such a shame that your save got deleted, though. Time to screw play, har har.

lolghurt

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:failures]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2010, 07:04:13 am »

Uh guys Trooper0102's taking over the game and started a new thread.
HERE
He's not sure of the current turn order though. I don't think ANYONE is
Quote from: acetech09 date=1343968486
It's probably made from baby bone, with a handle of baby leather. Probably uses the leg bones wound together for the handle, the pelvis for the handle/pick joint, and the pick is the spine.

But that's all in theory, of course. Not like I've made a pick out of my own 5 month old baby before.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]